Natasha Bassett started her acting career at 14 years old when she was given a role as Juliet in a Romeo and Juliet production at Australian Theatre For Young People.
Her official acting debut was marked by her participation in the movie Dungoona (2009) and the TV series I Rock (2010).
However, she had not really risen to fame until she starred in the movie Hail, Caesar! (2016) as a supporting character.
Another breakthrough came when she took the role of Britney Spears in Britney Ever After which aired in 2017.
Besides acting, she also has a knack for screenwriting. She got a screenwriting scholarship from the ArtStart Screenwriters Program when she was 19 years old.
The movie Kite (2014) was composed and coordinated by her. Her work was accepted to partake in the Rhode International Film Festival Island later in the same year.
- Real Name: Natasha Bassett
- Stage Name: Natasha Bassett
- Nickname: Natasha
- Birthday: October 21, 1992
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: Australian
- Height: 171 cm (5’7”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Professions: Actress, director, and screenwriter
- Education: Australian Theatre For Young People, National Institute For Dramatic Art, Atlantic Acting School (ArtStart Screenwriters Program)
- Hobby: Baking
- Parent: Jenny Bassett
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: Elon Musk (2022 – )
- Facebook: Natasha Bassett Official
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @natashabassett
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Natasha is a feminist.
- When she was 14 years old, she managed to get the role of Juliet in Romeo and Juliet gig with the Australian Theater for Young People.
- She was a member of her own high school acting courses and show productions. Around that time, she started to realize that she belongs to the entertainment industry.
- When she turned 19, she came to New York and started to pursue her dream of becoming an actress.
- Natasha is an avid hiker. On her social media, there are a lot of posts from some of America’s most famous hiking spots like the Grand Canyon.
- She is very private. She does not talk about her private life, nor does she share any private details of her relationship.
- Natasha enjoys baking. When she was anxious to hear whether she got the role in the movie Hail, Caesar! (2016), she baked every day just to get her mind off it.
- She respects Britney Spears.
- Natasha is someone who values family before anything else.
- According to Elon Musk, she is intelligent and has a great mind.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $5 million.
- Elvis (2022), as Dixie Locke
- The Pale Door (2021), as Pearl
- 12 Mighty Orphans (2020), as Opal
- Spy Intervention (2020), as Alexandra
- Spinning Man (2018), as Carrie
- Desolate (2016), as Kayla May
- House by the Lake (2016), as Gwen
- Hail, Caesar! (2016), as Gloria DeLamour
- Katie Says Goodbye (2016), as Sara
- The Last Goodbye (2013), as Stella
- Kite (2013), as the babysitter
- Mental (2012), as Kay
- Dungoona (2009), as Gemma
- Operation Buffalo (ABC TV | 2020), as Alice
- Britney Ever After (Lifetime | 2017), as Britney Spears
- Here’s Your Damn Family (Fox Network | 2014), as Emma
- In Your Dreams (Seven Network | 2013), as Natalie
- Camp (NBC | 2013), as Chloe
- Wild Boys (Seven Network | 2011), as Molly
- Rake (ABC1 | 2011), as Tara
- Cops L.A.C. (Nine Network | 2010), as Brooke Lucas
- I Rock (ABC2 | 2010), as Timpani
Natasha Bassett is a woman of many aspirations and it is always good to know that she can use her aspirations to entertain us through her projects.