Nicole Remy initially didn’t plan to appear on the screen and gained a significant amount of fans out there.
As an educated woman, Nicole started her nice job when she was still studying at her college.
In the previous 2014, this former NFL cheerleader began her corporate job as a sales associate for Nordstorm company.
She had worked for that company for approximately 1,5 years.
Two years later, in 2016, Nicole got an internship job as an Architectural Intern for BCRA company until mid-2017.
And finally, in 2018, she started to work as an Architecture Associate for BCRA and does her part-time job as a dancer.
In 2020, Nicole debuted on an ABC TV show, The Bachelor for its 25th season as a contestant.
Two years later, Nicole finally appeared again in another show, The Courtship (2022).
- Real Name: Nicole Remy
- Stage Name: Nicole Remy
- Nickname: Nicole
- Birthday: September 11, 111995
- Birthplace: Lakewood, Washington, United States
- Zodiac Sign: –
- Nationality: American
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Software Engineer, Cheerleader, Dancer, Actress
- Education: Bellarmine Preparatory School, University of Southern California (Majored in GeoDesign), University of Washington
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Claude Remy, Dr. Claire Spain Remy
- Siblings: Danie Baker (sister)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @nicoleeremy
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Nicole once became a cheerleader for NFL.
- She was raised in Lakewood, Washington, United States.
- She is a private person.
- Nicole is interested in design and engineering.
- She once spent over 2 years cheering on the Seattle Seahawks.
- Nicole once got a certification for coding studies in full-stack development.
- He loves to post personal photos and videos on her social media.
- Nicole lives in Seattle, Washington, United States.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million.
- The Courtship (NBC | 2022), as contestant
- The Bachelor (ABC | 2020), as contestant
As people see, Nicole Remy is really a smart, independent, and confident person. Keep up the good work, Nicole!