Before Noelle Watters is known for her amazing talent in fashion styling, she started her early years by getting into top schools.
After graduating from high school, this beautiful stylist then decided to go to a university that could contribute to her passion for fashion.
She later graduated from her university and started her professional career as a television host for Fox News Channel.
Noelle had spent her time there for a long time until she decided to leave the program and made her own fashion show, iMag Style, in 2011.
In that herself-made program, she decided to become a host, too.
Later, she then became a style guide for The O’Reilly Factor and also an anchor for Outnumbered. This new career later helped her build a more sustainable career in fashion and television.
- Real Name: Noelle K. Inguagiato
- Stage Name: Noelle Watters
- Nickname: Noelle
- Birthday: May 5, 1976
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 54 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Fashion Stylist, TV Personality
- Education: Fairfield University (Majored in Arts)
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Peter Inguagiato (father), Rosemary Inguagiato (mother)
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Jesse Watters (ex-husband)
- Children: Sophie, Elle
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Noelle has natural light brown hair.
- Her eye color is brown.
- Noelle is a very secretive and private person.
- She always keeps her personal life away from the spotlight.
- Because of her secretive personality, not many people know about her personal life.
- Noelle has Scottish and Irish descent.
- She loves art and fashion so much.
- Noelle and her ex-husband, Jesse Watters, first met back in 2002 when they were still working at FOX.
- After that first meeting, they began to date and publish their photos together on social media.
- Their wedding ceremony was held in 2009.
- Her daughters, Sophie and Elle, are beautiful twins.
- Her happy marriage only lasted 6 years before they split up.
- One of the reasons for their divorce was because of Jesse’s affair with Emma DiGiovine, his associate producer.
- Even though the affair was already known, Noelle started to file for a divorce in 2018 and she won custody of her daughters.
- After the divorce, Noelle moved to Washington DC with her daughters.
- Meanwhile, her ex-husband got married to Emma in 2019.
- Noelle is active to make some campaigns that are aimed to support people with strokea.
- Outdoor activities are her favorite things to do.
- For her, her daughters are her number one priority.
- Noelle always makes time to spend her time with her daughters.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is $1 million.
Noelle Watters is such an inspiring woman. She doesn’t let her divorce ruin her professional career and her relationship with her daughters. Salute!