One Punch Man Quotes – For you manga and anime lovers, you must be familiar with One-Punch Man. Yes, that’s right, One Punch Man is a Japanese manga series that tells of a superhero named Saitama.
The series immediately went viral, surpassing 7.9 million hits in June 2012.
Serials and manga can become hits among people. Apart from the storyline, there are many messages that can be conveyed in this series.
This series became a hit as well as the characters and storylines that inspire us all.
One of them, One Punch Man, which is shared through the following inspirational quotes. The message can be learned from the brave heroes who are always depicted in the manga and series.
Here are 50 One Punch Man quotes from brave heroes who inspire everyone in famous Japanese series and manga.
Inspirational One Punch Man Quotes, The Most Great Hero
1. “Heroes and the police don’t do their jobs because someone says “please”. Right” – Saitama
2. “You’re looking down on me, aren’t you?” – Black Sperm, to Atomic Samurai
3. “You’re all insane! Yet people rely on you madmen. They make the mistaken assumption that of course you’ll save them. No matter what happens, someone will do something. It’s not their problem if a monster appears. It’s not as if most people’s lives will change. And so in a small part of their heart, it will have room to grow: evil will be born. But still, the evil of people will never be judged, and that’s the difference between people and monsters. The phony peace that heroes create will dye people with evil! That’s why I’m doing this. I will be the devil that plunges humanity into terror!! In a world with no room for survival, evil will disappear, and so will bullying, discrimination, even war! What this world needs is not justice, but unbiased, absolute evil! I’m fighting for world peace. No justice will be able to overthrow me. I will be stronger than anyone! I will be an absolute monster! If you weren’t here, I would have become the world’s absolute evil. Unbiased terror scattered throughout the world can establish real peace. Don’t think that all children are waiting for heroes; there are kids around the world waiting for a great monster to take the stage. Can you save them!? Can you follow the ugly kid being picked on in the park!? I can! I can save the whole world with terror! While humanity fears Garou the Monster, everyone’s hearts will unite to survive. Is there any peace other than this? Can you create peace? Can you unbiasedly save the world with that flimsy cape? Do you have the means to stop unseen tragedies? You’re strong, but so what? You may defeat me, but can you handle it? The responsibility!!? Well!!? If you’re going to defeat me, answer the question! What will you accomplish? Why will you kill me now? Do you have a sense of duty like mine? Why are you a hero?” – Garou’s Motive Rant to Saitama and the heroes.
4. “You… STUPID DISCIPLE! You took your strength on the wrong path.” – Bang, to Garou
5. “You should go and become your own ideal hero.” – Saitama, to Sweet Mask
6. “Laboring for the sake of others isn’t that bad of a thing.” – Puri-Puri Prisoner
7. “Something like “being prepared to die”. To those possessing superhuman abilities, that should never occur. None of them were ready to die on this day. “Fear”, something they have long forgotten, has crept into their minds once gain.” – Narration about the top-tier heroes.
8. “This guy, Garou, is strong! Really strong!!! I have been looking for an opponent who can push me to 100%… this is it… but why… what is this feeling?”
9. “Not looking forward to a fight… but looking forward to a gratifying victory. He never intended to be thrown into a fight with an outcome he couldn’t control. The moment the thought “I might not escape this fight unscathed” flashes through his brain, the fear he had long since forgotten grew larger… and then… gigantic.” – Superalloy Darkshine’s inner monologue.
10. “If you really want to become strong, stop caring about what others think about you. Living your life has nothing to do with what others think.” – Saitama
11. “Is that really the limit of your strength? Could the you of tomorrow beat you today? Instead of giving in, move forward.” – Saitama
12. “In exchange for power, maybe I’ve lost something that’s essential for a human being?” – Saitama
13. “I know no one expects much from me. And I know better than anyone how useless a C Class hero is. I know I’m too weak even for B Class! I know more than anyone else that I’ll never beat you. But I must fight you anyway!” – Mumen Rider
14. “To calm the populace’s unease, a hero must be tough, strong and beautiful, as well as be able to promptly and splendidly eradicate evil.” – Sweet Mask
15. “I won’t lose to anyone. I will become the strongest monster ever.” – Garou
16. “You’ll pay big for calling yourselves heroes.” – Garou
17. “What is evil? What is justice? All those pretty words mean I should go die because the majority wants me dead! This is absurd! They can all go to hell.” – Garou
18. “These guys are a staircase. They’re a staircase I have to climb in order to become a real monster. I won’t back down! I’ll walk all over them one by one, and make my way up.” – Garou
19. “The scarier the better. Don’t you think scary is cool?” – Garou
20. “That was so much fun, I can barely contain myself! I can become even stronger! My body still moves, and I can’t feel any pain. Actually I’m so excited that I can feel my strength welling up within me!” – Garou
21. “The popular will win, the hated will lose, it’s such a tragedy. Then I won’t lose to anyone. I will become the strongest monster ever and change this scenario.” – Garou
22. “The only one who cares about ranks… is you dumb*ss.” – Garou
23. “This strength doesn’t make any sense. It’s not fair. It’s like he’s made up of the world’s unfairness. As if he is the personification of justice… of course. Didn’t I already know? This world is unfair. Justice and evil are decided by others. That’s how the world is. To oppose the unfair power known as justice, I have to obtain the unfair power known as evil. To defeat the unfair beings known as heroes I have to become an unfair being myself!” – Garou
24. “If you don’t want to get bossed around or mocked by the people around you… you just need to become stronger.” – Garou
25. “Why do you have to pay money to eat?! Can’t we all just share?! Where is freedom in the world?! All are slaves to labor!! The rich grow fat… While the poor die!” – Hammerhead
26. “Stop me if you can. Until then, I’ll stay this cocky.” – Garou
27. “I am a lone cyborg fighting for justice!” – Genos
28. “You gotta train like hell until the point where your hair falls out. That’s the only way to become truly strong.”
29. “A hero must be tough, strong and beautiful… As well as able to promptly and splendidly eradicate evil.” – Sweet Mask
30. “I’m just a guy who’s a hero for fun. I never lose. And the surface is guarded by me!” – Saitama
31. “I know no one expects much from me! And I know better than anyone how useless a C Class hero is! I know I’m too weak even for B Class! I know more than anyone else that I’ll never beat you! But I must fight you anyway! I’m the only one left! It’s not about winning or losing! I just have to stand here and face you!” – Mumen Rider
32. “You have to keep doing it. No matter how difficult it gets. It took me a full 3 years to get this strong.” – Saitama
33. “The popular will win, the hated will lose, it’s such a tragedy. Then I won’t lose to anyone. I will become the strongest monster ever and change this scenario.” – Garou
34. “Who decides limits? And based on what? You said you worked hard? Well, maybe you need to work a little harder. Is that really the limit of your strength? Could the you of tomorrow beat you today? Instead of giving in, move forward.” – Saitama
35. “Why do you have to pay money to eat?! Can’t we all just share?! Where is freedom in the world?! All are slaves to labor!! The rich grow fat… While the poor die!!” – Hammerhead
36. Heroes and the police don’t do their jobs because someone says “please”. Right?” – Saitama
37. “When I was a little boy I wanted to be a hero. Not some damn business man. But a superhero who could send rotten villains like you flying with one punch.” – Saitama
38. “If the heroes run and hide, who will stay and fight?” – Saitama
39. “You are calm and intelligent, but youth can invite disaster. Do not fight alone.” – Dr Kuseno
40. “I only accept the strong.” – Automic Samurai
41. “Cretins who think they don’t need to evolve… have no right to pass on their genes!” – Dr Genus
42. “If this is the path you choose to walk… I will not interfere. But if you turn the people against you… Will you be able to function as a hero? This worries me. But if you ever get in a tight spot… I will be there.” – Genos
43. “You may be after King but I know someone who’s stronger. More importantly I am stronger than YOU!” – Genos
44. “You are too young to worry about failure. In a pinch, just muddle through. The outcome won’t change, so that’s best.” – Bang
45. “In exchange for power, maybe I’ve lost something that’s essential for a human being?” – Saitama
46. “If the heroes run and hide, who will stay and fight?” – Saitama
47. “Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves.” – Saitama
48. “You have to keep doing it. No matter how difficult it gets. It took me a full 3 years to get this strong.” – Saitama
49. “You may be after King but I know someone who’s stronger. More importantly, I am stronger than YOU!” – Genos before he defeats Metal God G4
50. “If you really want to become strong, stop caring about what others think about you. Living your life has nothing to do with what others think.” – Saitama to Fubuki
These are 50 One Punch Man quotes that are shared by famous heroes in the manga and the original Japanese series.
Hopefully we can take lessons and inspiration from the quotes above.