Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, known as PewDiePie, created his YouTube channel in December 2006. This YouTuber started as Minecraft and Call of Duty YouTuber.
He then continued playing another game named Amnesia and created a series named Fridays with PewDiePie.
He got 1 million subscribers in July 2012. This Internet personality appeared in a YouTube series titled Epic Rap Battles of History and talent competition named Internet Icon in 2013.
In 2015, he developed his video game titled PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist. The next year, the Scorpion released another game called PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator.
He eventually gained 100 million subscribers in August 2019. He made his own YouTube Rewind 2018 and 2019 with other YouTubers, such as Dolan Park, MrBeast, and James Charles. The videos got positive feedbacks.
Throughout his career, PewDiePie has gained many awards as YouTuber and Gamer from Streamy Awards, Shorty Awards, and Teen Choice Awards.
- Full name: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg
- Stage name: PewDiePie
- Nickname: Felix, Pewds
- Born: October 24, 1989, in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: Swedish
- Height: 180 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Internet personality, comedian, gamer
- Education: Göteborgs Högre Samskola
- Hobbies: Playing games
- Parents: Ulf Kjellberg (Father) and Lotta Kristine Johanna Kjellberg (Mother)
- Sibling: Fanny Kjellberg
- Wife: Marzia Bisognin
- Facebook: @PewDiePie
- Twitter: @pewdiepie
- Instagram: @pewdiepie
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: PewDiePie Official
- This YouTuber likes eating pies.
- Felix identifies himself as an agnostic.
- During high school, he skipped a lot of classes to play video games.
- After graduating from high school in 2008, he attended the Chalmers University of Technology to study industrial economics and technology management. But, Felix didn’t finish it.
- He started dating an Italian woman named Marzia Bisognin.
- The couple developed an online relationship until Felix flew to Italy to meet Marzia.
- Felix donated his cash winnings as King of the Web in 2012 to World Wildlife Fund.
- In honor of Felix, the developer of a video game named Surgeon Simulator 2013 created an organ called Pewdsball.
- In June 2014, this YouTuber raised 250,000 USD for Save the Children.
- Felix published a parody self-help book titled PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist in 2015.
- In 2016, Felix suggested people take down his YouTube channel once he reached 50 million subscribers. He then said it was a joke.
- He raised more than 1,3 million USD for RED, with the help of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Felix had a battle with Cocomelon, a channel for kids, to become the biggest channel on YouTube.
- This YouTuber got backlash in 2018 after retweeting Demi Lovato’s meme about her overdosing on drugs.
- He married his girlfriend in August 2019, exactly 8 years since the couple first met.
- His wife went vegetarian a few years ago, and it influenced Felix.
- He doesn’t eat much, but he still eats fish and other meat substitutes.
- In 2019, his video titled B*tch Lasagna and Congratulations was blocked in India because it’s racist.
- In 2020, he became the Most Handsome Face by TC Candler.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of PewDiePie
1. Felix’s side profile is amazing
2. He poses with a lot of phone cases
3. He wears a sweater with a combination of black and red
4. PewDiePie visited Bali during his honeymoon
5. His costume is like a game character
PewDiePie is a mega-successful YouTuber. Every of his action always becomes an internet phenomenon.