Pia Mia started her career as a model, but she was also blessed with a wonderful voice and a talent for being a natural performer besides perfect body.
She was aware of her raw singing talents and wanted to make a career for herself. In 2013, she met rapper Chris Brown’s director, AbouThiam.
Simultaneously, she was acquainted with Nicholas Balding, a rapper, and producer. She quickly got down to work on her debut as a singer with these two figures.
That very year, she released a song cover that got a large number of listeners and turned into an Internet sensation via social media.
In the wake of drumming up some excitement with her musicality, she then signed a contract with management to help promote her as an artist.
She also dabbled in acting besides singing. Some of the movies she was featured in are Issac (2022) After We Collided (2020), and After (2019).
- Real Name: Pia Mia Perez
- Stage Name: Pia Mia
- Nickname: Pia
- Birthday: September 19, 1996
- Birthplace: Guam, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 165 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Professions: Singer, Songwriter, Model, Actress, Dancer
- Education: –
- Hobby: Making candles
- Parents: Angela Terlaje Perez (Mother), Peter Perez Jr. (Father)
- Siblings: Kandis Rae Perez (Sister), Paloma Colette Perez (Sister), Peter Michael Jude Perez (Brother)
- Boyfriends: Tyla Yaweh (2021 – ), Nicholas Balding (2014 – 2016), Remy Thorne (2012)
- Facebook: Pia Mia Official
- Twitter: @piamia
- Instagram: @piamia
- TikTok: @piamia
- YouTube: PiaMia
- Pia is of Chamorro and European descent.
- She called her fans Piapods.
- Pia teaches Krav Maga, which is an Israeli type of self-defense and street-fighting.
- She is very excited about aromas. She likes everything that smells lovely.
- Pia was brought up on an island called Guam prior to moving to Los Angeles when she was thirteen years of age to pursue her singing dreams.
- She loves fashion and is known for her unique style.
- Pia is obsessed with social media and routinely posts some of her sweet selfies on her Instagram account.
- She is best friends with the Kardashians and spends a lot of time hanging around the Jenner sisters, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner.
- Pia loves Tumblr. She has an official account on Tumblr, officialprincesspiamia, where she drops some updates.
- When she was a teenager, she attended school and community musicals and started posting her performances on YouTube.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around…
- Her net worth is around $8 million.
- Issac (2022), as Angela
- After We Collided (2020), as Tristan
- After (2019), as Tristan
- The Search for Santa Paws (2010), as Willamina
- Happy Together (CBS | 2018), as Rylie
- East Los High (Hulu | 2016), as self
- Material Girl: Pia Mia (StyleHaul | 2016), as self and the executive producer
- KARtv (Channel 7 | 2011), as self
- Musicology with Tim Kash (MTV | 2020), as a guest
- Made in Hollywood (Syndication | 2019), as a guest
- will.i.am and Friends Featuring the Black Eyed Peas – Landmarks Live in Concert: A Great
- Performances Special (PBS | 2018), as a guest
- Backstage Diaries (Amazon | 2015), as a guest
- Fashion Police (E! | 2014), as a guest
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (E! | 2013), as a guest
- Piper’s QUICK Picks (YouTube | 2012), as a guest
- Piper’s Picks TV (YouTube | 2012), as a guest
- The Princess Diaries: Sand, Glitter and Silicone (Wattpad | 2020), as the author
Pia Mia feels blessed to be where she is now and owes it all to her destiny. Let’s keep on showering this beautiful and talented singer with the love and support she rightfully deserves.