Pregnancy Quotes – The moment of birth for a mother is an unforgettable gift for a mother.
Have children, give birth, raise up to the most unforgettable moment of 9 months of pregnancy by a mother who has full meaning for all of us.
9 months of pregnancy has its own twists and turns, happy moments, emotions, pain are all felt as one in a mother’s life. Pregnancy moment is a happy thing in a mother’s life.
Pregnancy brings a mother into a new life and brings us to the growth and development of both the mother and the child. Pregnancy is an infinitely happy moment in our daily lives.
Pregnancy brings us to change, pregnancy brings a mother has many new meanings, and also infinite moments in someone’s life.
In remembering happy moments and defining a mother’s life, here are the definitions of the following quotes that tell the happy moments of pregnancy as a future mother.
Let’s look together 100 pregnancy quotes that give us happiness and unexpected moments from a mother who inspires us all.
Read also: 100 Motherhood Quotes Full Of Unconditional Love And Affection
Pregnancy Quotes Describe Mother’s Love Full Of Meaning
1. “Three things remain with us from paradise: stars, flowers and children.” – Dante Alighieri
2. “For this child, I prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.” – 1 Samuel 1:27
3. “Pregnancy is the only time when you can do nothing at all and still be productive.” – Evan Esar
4. “The first pregnancy is the most self-indulgent thing in the world because you get massages and prenatal yoga and hypnotherapy CDs. During this one I forget that I’m even pregnant. I’m hoisting my 2-year-old around.” – Emily Blunt
5. “Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.” – Penelope Leach
6. “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.” – Irmgard Erath
7. “It is the most powerful creation to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift.” – Beyoncé
8. “Pregnancy can be a time when you take tremendous pleasure in eating, not only because you may enjoy food more but also because you know that it is nourishing both you and your baby.” – Martha Rose and Jane L. Davis
9. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra Chami Kassis
10. “You are bound to be one of the best parents in the world. Congratulations on being pregnant.” – Unknown
11. “Expecting a baby is just the beginning of expecting some of life’s most precious moments. Congratulations.” – Unknown
12. “Take our heartiest congratulation on this miraculous journey of yours. Pregnancy is a blessing and you are the most blessed soul.” – Unknown
13. “May God bless you with a happy and safe pregnancy with a healthy and joyous baby. Accept our heartiest wishes on such an amazing time of your life.” – Unknown
14. “Your prayers were finally answered. Congratulations, mom-to-be!” – Unknown
15. “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the other love of my life.” – Unknown
16. “No matter how bad my day’s been, it takes one little kick to make everything feel alright.” – Unknown
17. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown
18. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – Unknown
19. “Motherhood: The only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time.” – Unknown.
20. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Unknown.
21. “Love comes in all shapes and sizes. We can’t wait to see what your little love looks like. Congratulations on your pregnancy!” – Unknown
22. “It’s a blessing being a woman because you get to experience the most magical moment of your life: giving life! Congratulations on your pregnancy!” – Unknown
23. “Your pregnancy is as beautifully unique as you are. Congratulations on this one-of-a-kind celebration!” – Unknown.
24. “A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” – Emily Dickinson
25. “My body has given me the greatest gift of my life.” – Hilary Duff
26. “You are proof that love before first sight does exist.” – Araceli M. Ream
27. “There is no such thing as a perfect parent, so just be a real one.” – Sue Atkins
28. “During my first pregnancy, the people I was around told me how great I looked, asked me how I was feeling, saved the comfiest chairs for me, and stocked the office with decaf tea. This time around, the person I spend the most time with, although she seems to think I’m swell, insists on eating my food and waking me up early every morning.” – Emily Fisk
29. “There are two things in life for which we are never fully prepared: twins.” – Josh Billings
30. “Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.” – Rita Rudner
31. “Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.” – Brooke Hampton
32. “I’m a mother, and I look like one.” – Olivia Wilde
33. “If you are a mom, you are a superhero, period.” – Rosie Pope
34. “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” – E.E. Cummings
35. “You just can’t be sure of the consequences they’ll have for this person you’re raising.” – Waiting For Birdy
36. “When avoidance of pain becomes the major emphasis of childbirth care, the paradoxical effect is that more women have to deal with pain after their babies are born.” – Ina May’s Guide To Childbirth
37. “I can’t wait to meet you. For I already love you.” – Unknown
38. “It’s double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you’re blessed with twins.” – Unknown
39. “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and show her that she is stronger than them.” – Unknown
40. “A new life is breathing inside of you and nothing can be more exciting than this. Congratulations to you for expecting.” – Unknown
41. “One of the hardest things about parenting is that you just never know what the outcome will be. It’s a total leap of faith.” – Waiting For Birdy
42. “Even if it has not been your habit throughout your life so far, I recommend that you learn to think positively about your body.” – Ina May’s Guide To Childbirth
43. “Sometimes I suspect that everybody sleeps with their kids, and the only difference is the level of denial you’re in.” – Waiting For Birdy
44. “It is important to keep in mind that our bodies must work pretty well, or their wouldn’t be so many humans on the planet.” – Ina May’s Guide To Childbirth
45. “Expecting a baby is just the beginning, there are so many precious moments to look forward to as your baby grows.” – Unknown
46. “Pregnancy is a wonderful miracle, and in nine months your joys will double. Congratulations, to the happy couple.” – Unknown
47. “A new journey starts and this is going to be an exciting one! I am happy for you.” – Unknown
48. “This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood – finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.” – Jodi Picoult
49. “Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.” – E. B. White
50. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” – Merete Leonhardt Lupa
51. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
52. “You are the closest I will ever come to magic.” – Suzanne Finnamore
53. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” – Maggie Scarf
54. “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language.” – Emily Perkins
57. “A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males.” – John Stevenson
58. “Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” – Nikki Dalton.
59. “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited.” – Anne Christian Buchanan.
60. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things: wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. LeShan
61. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person.” – Holly Madison
62. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never.” – Rajneesh
63. “Making the decision to have a child, it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone.
64. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Jones.
65. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” – Mary Mason.
66. “Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw
67. “Being pregnant was the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes.” – Ashlee Simpson
68. “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” – Carrie Fisher
69. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown
70. “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” – Leo J. Burke
71. “Motherhood: The only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time.” – Unknown
72. “If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.” – Theresa Bloomingdale
73. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.” – Charles Osgood
74. “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
75. “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” – Lin Yutang
76. “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” – Benjamin Spock
77. “You are the closest I will ever come to magic.” – Suzanne Finnamore
78. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” – Franklin P. Jones
79. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
80. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.” – Unknown
81. “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.” – Chinese Proverb
82. “A ship under sail and a big-bellied woman are the handsomest two things that can be seen common.” – Benjamin Franklin
83. “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” – Myla and Jon Kabat Zinn
84. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” – Erma Bombeck
85. “Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw
86. “Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.” – Maureen Hawkins
87. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Rajneesh
88. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain—your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Jones
89. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” – Maggie Scarf
90. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain‚your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Jones
91. “Giving birth is not a matter of pushing, expelling the baby, but of yielding, surrendering to birth energy.” – Marie Reid
92. “I love you bigger than the world and sky.” – Marty Klazmer
93. “Baby in the tummy, it’s all up to mommy. But once the baby’s had, it’s bragging rights for Dad.” – Unknown
94. “Honey is sweet. A little baby is even sweeter.” – Unknown
95. “A grand adventure is about to begin.” – Winnie the Pooh
96. “No matter how bad my day’s been, it takes one little kick to make everything feel alright.” – Author Unknown
97. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” – Mary Mason
98. “And so in you, the child, your mother lives on and through your family continues to live… so at this time look after yourself and your family as you would your mother for through you all she will truly never die.” – Osho
99. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” – Merete Leonhardt Lupa
100. “Giving birth should be your greatest achievement not your greatest fear.” – Jane Weideman
Read also: 60 Back To The Future Quotes Describing Life For Reality
Those were the 100 pregnancy quotes that give us an overview of the struggles of a mother in raising and maintaining her pregnancy, which is full of emotions, struggles and happy moments.