Rachel Matthews decided to pursue a career as an actress when she watched Shirley Temple’s movies. She started it by taking tap dance and vocal classes.
At the age of ten, she eventually joined a local theater program and performed as an artist. She then kept on chasing stage life by studying acting at New York College.
In 2017, she made her on-screen debut in the movie Happy Death Day, which was directed and managed by her own uncle, Christopher B. Landon.
She revived her first role two years later in the sequel of the movie titled Happy Death Day 2U. That very year, she was also given a role in the movie Ms. White Light.
Not only in movies, but she acted in TV series as well. So far, she has acted in two small-screen projects including Batwoman (2019) and Looking for Alaska (2019).
Aside from being an actress, she also has a knack for modeling. She could be seen modeling for the music video Give A Little (2018) by Maggie Rogers.
- Real Name: Rachel Lynn Matthews
- Stage Name: Rachel Matthews
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Rachel
- Birthday: October 25, 1993
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Height: 160 cm (5’3”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Tisch School Of The Arts
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Brian Matthews (Father), Leslie Landon (Mother)
- Siblings: Justin Matthews (Brother), Joseph Matthews (Brother), Catherine Matthews (Sister)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @raylynn93
- Instagram: @rachellynnmatthews
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Rachel is a talent under Paradigm Talent Agency and Luber Roklin Entertainment.
- She is a huge fan of legendary actress Shirley Temple.
- Her favorite genres to watch are dark humor and horror.
- Rachel took tap dance and singing classes when she was a kid.
- She is best friends with fellow actresses Camilla Mendes and Maggie Rogers.
- The Birds (1963) is the first horror movie she watched.
- Rachel idolizes the famous author John Green.
- She contracted COVID-19 during the pandemic.
- Her uncle, Christopher B. Landon, is a screenwriter, producer, and director.
- Rachel is of German, Irish, British, Welsh, Scottish, and Dutch descent.
- She used to perform in local theaters.
- Her mother, Leslie Landon, is also an actress.
- Rachel is a natural brunette.
- She is the firstborn among her siblings.
- Her grandfather, Michael Landon, is an actor as well as a writer.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around…
- Upgraded (-), as the executive producer
- Do Revenge (2022), as Allegra
- Tankhouse (2022), as Mackenzie
- Survivor – Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats (2021), as Loren Valli
- After Hours (2021), as Sarah
- Frozen II (2019), as Honeymaren
- Ms. White Light (2019), as Nurse Landon
- Happy Death Day 2U (2019), as Danielle Bouseman
- Happy Death Day (2017), as Danielle Bouseman
- Batwoman (The CW | 2019), as Magpie
- Looking for Alaska (Hulu | 2019), as Fiona
- Made in Hollywood (Syndication | 2020), as a guest
- Made in Hollywood: Teen Edition (Syndication | 2020), as a guest
- Hollywood Insider (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- Popternative (YouTube | 2017), as a guest
Music Video Appearances
- Give A Little (2018) – Maggie Rogers
Rachel Matthews might come from a family full of actresses and actors. However, she has managed to make her name peak in popularity with her own effort, talents, and hard work.