Rae Lil Black began to jump into the creative industry after she graduated from college.
This game lover then decided to join an adult entertainment business to do various modeling jobs and photoshoots.
Several times later, in 2015, Rae established her own business, Kanoa Kings. That business produce beautiful bikinis that are pretty best-selling.
Three years later, Rae started her YouTube channel on June 16, 2018, even though she didn’t post anything on that platform.
In August 2018, Rae then made her own logo and started to sell her own merchandise, such as long sleeve tees, T-shirts, and many more.
One year later, in 2019, Rae made her own first YouTube video with the title of Rae Lil finally on YouTube.
Slowly, Rae gained more popularity, attentions, and love from her fans and working for various brands by doing endorsements.
- Real Name: Rae Lil Black
- Stage Name: Rae Lil Black
- Nickname: Rae
- Birthday: August 17, 1996
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Japanese
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Model, Influencer
- Education: Pepperdin University
- Hobbies: Fitness, Gaming
- Parents: Daichi Tama Matsuzawa (father), Ai Den Matsuzawa (mother)
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @Raelilblack
- Instagram: @raelilblack
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Rae Lil Black Official
- Rae’s shoe size is around 6.
- She has body ratio of 36-26-39.
- Rae loves fitness so much.
- She loves to share her fashion style on her SNS.
- Her parents left her because they passed away when she was just 8 years old.
- Rae’s parents were murdered by Yakuza.
- She has a trauma because of her parents’ death.
- She loves to do kickboxing.
- Rae is able to do various martial arts.
- She has a piercing on her nose.
- She was adopted by an American couple after her parents passed away.
- Rae loves to play horror games.
- Obituary is Rae’s favorite brand.
- She loves music so much.
- Rae is able to play drums.
- She was once sexually assaulted when she was 17 years old.
- Everywhere she goes, she always carries a knife in her hairpins for her self safety.
- She had some plastic surgery for her body.
- Her ideal type is…
Rae Lil Black has been facing various ups and downs throughout her life, but she never gives up to do anything she wants. Thumbs up!