Rainbow Quotes – Many things can define a colorful rainbow. defines the magic of life, feeling happy, sunny days, making other people happy, entertaining others all of those things are defined in one emoticon, namely rainbow.
From the above definition, we make rainbow as a definition and learning that gives meaning, mood for feelings and interesting life for all of us.
We can express something, share our feelings about the fun of something to someone just through the word rainbow.
Rainbow has more and more meanings to be discussed together in the following quotes that inspire us all, about life, travel, expressions and feelings that will be shared in the following quotes.
For that, here are 100 rainbow quotes that inspire and build for all of us to express life for the better.
Rainbow Quotes About Life And Happy Feelings
1. “I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, surrounded by a cloud, with a rainbow over his head.” – Revelation
2. “I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. “It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud.” – Genesis
3. “Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so [was] the appearance of the brightness all around it. This [was] the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD.” – Ezekiel
4. “Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs like pillars of fire.” – Revelation
5. “And he who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian, and around the throne was a rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald.” – Revelation
6. “When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds.” – Genesis
7. “The rainbow, ‘the bridge of the gods’, proved to be the bridge to our understanding of light much more important.” – Isaac Asimov.
8. “I’ve had rainbows in my clouds.” – Maya Angelou.
9. “Rainbows apologize for angry skies.” – Sylvia A. Voirol.
10. “My two favorite colors of the rainbow are gold and leprechaun.” – Jarod Kintz.
11. “Today’s teardrops are tomorrow’s rainbows.” – Ricky Nelson, Song: Today’s Teardrops.
12. “Gratitude is the real treasure God wants us to find, because it isn’t the pot of gold but the rainbow that colors our world.” – Richelle E. Goodrich.
13. “When it looked like the sun wasn’t going to shine any more, there’s a rainbow in the clouds.” – Maya Angelou.
14. “We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that the savage has, because we know how it is made.” – Mark Twain.
15. “A rainbow is the product of physics working for your appreciation of beauty.” – Kyle Hill
16. “Yesterday morning, I awoke to a brilliant rainbow. At first, I marveled at the sky’s pink hues, and I thought how soothing it was. I haven’t had that feeling in a long time, that feeling of being at peace with myself or my life. I got out of bed to stand to pull the obligatory curtain further, the color peeking through the leaves of the oaks outside my window. Where I had been seeing grey for quite some time shone now pink. The color is hard to describe accurately. It was pink; but it bordered on a light red. It told me to come look at it.” – R.B. O’Brien
17. “Climb every mountain / Ford every stream / Follow every rainbow Till you find your dream.” – Stephanie Laurens
18. “Wasn’t that just how life usually felt—a confusing swirl of ugly and rainbow?” – Laura Anderson Kurk
19. “Shot in the dark now reloading. You’re taking what is mine / But it’s alright feeling alive / Colors of the rainbow.” – Sevenn
20. “When beauty is seen through the windows of the soul—rainbows appear and everything is magical. It feels simply divine.” – Angie Karan
21. “It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.” – Unknown
22. “We live in a rainbow of chaos.” – Paul Cezanne
23. “We color the world / Not with the darkness of our pasts, But with the rainbow of our hope.” – Jenim Dibie
24. “Your laughter is warm rain, and you are the rainbow.” – Lori Jenessa Nelson
25. “What a privilege to be here on the planet to contribute your unique donation to humankind. Each face in the rainbow of colors that populate our world is precious and special.” – Morris Dees
26. “I’ve always taken The Wizard of Oz very seriously, you know. I believe in the idea of the rainbow. And I’ve spent my entire life trying to get over it.” – Judy Garland
27. “God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us in the dreariest and most dreaded moments can see a possibility of hope.” – Maya Angelou
28. “Know that rainbows and butterflies are God’s gift to your joy.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
30. “To me, the rainbow was a profoundly hopeful symbol, separating the white light of appearances into its multiple spectum and revealing a hidden dimension.” – Candace B. Pert
31. “You will hold me with your wondering eyes in the serenity of a purest mind at the dream’s edge of my quiet golden shores accompanied by the melodies of emerald blue rippling waves where I will always remain voicing harmony in the over the rainbow soothing memories of your heart.” – Oksana Rus
32. “Rainbows would never spring from a crock full of credit cards or computer printouts.” – Carrie Ann Noble
33. “The soul would have no rainbow… had the eyes no tears.” – John Vance Cheney
34. “They sang the words in unison, yet somehow created a web of sounds with their voices. It was like hearing a piece of fabric woven with all the colors of a rainbow. I did not know that such beauty could be formed by the human mouth. I had never heard harmony before.” – Anita Diamant
35. “Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.” – Mattie J.T. Stepanek
36. “If you disturb the colors of the rainbow, the rainbow is no longer beautiful.” – Denis Diderot
37. “Love was a feeling completely bound up with color, like thousands of rainbows superimposed one on top of the other.” – Paulo Coelho
38. “We will continue to chase rainbows unless we recognize that they are rainbows and there is no pot of gold at the end of them.” – Diane Ravitch
39. “Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.” – Amit Ray
40. “I’m continually inspired by nature, and the rainbow is one of nature’s greatest optical phenomenon. The sighting of a rainbow never fails to bring a smile to people’s faces. They signify optimism and positivity: with them comes the sunshine after the rain.” – Matthew Williamson
41. “Rainbows reminds us that even after the darkest clouds and the fiercest winds there is still beauty.” – Katrina Mayer
42. “You whom my body longs for, where are you? In the stars, in the river, over the rainbow?” – Ramon Ravenswood
43. “May I create plain fields by collecting clouds and bedeck them with arching rainbows.” – Suman Pokhrel
44. “Gender is not sane. It’s not sane to call a rainbow black and white.” – Kate Bornstein
45. “A rainbow is a promise of sunshine after rain. Of calm after storms. Of joy after sadness. Of peace after pain. Of love after loss.” – Unknown
46. “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
47. “I’m always chasing rainbows, watching clouds drifting by.” – Alice Cooper
48. “Let’s start a new slate, let’s look for the rainbow in every cloud and let’s be more humane and selfless, let us become more philanthropic.” – Charmaine J. Forde
49. “The image of those midwestern storms that rip up the world as you know it, and leave, like a sacrifice, a rainbow to make you forget what has come before.” – Jodi Picoult
50. “Only rainbows after rain / The sun will always come again.” – Tahlia Chi
51. “The horns came riding in like the rainbow masts of silver ships.” – Peter S. Beagle.
52. “The soul would have no rainbow… had the eyes no tears.” – John Vance Cheney.
53. “Triumphant arch, that fill’st the sky when storms prepare to part!” – Thomas Campbell.
54. “The rainbow is a part of nature, and you have to be in the right place to see it. It’s beautiful, all of the colors, even the colors you can’t see.” – Gilbert Baker.
55. “When I hold you in my arms, I live inside your rainbow and you live inside mine.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
56. “Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.” – Alyssa Knight.
57. “One can enjoy a rainbow without necessarily forgetting the forces that made it.” – Mark Twain.
58. “Rainbows: The gift from heaven to us all.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
59. “Only rainbows after rain… The sun will always come again.” – Andy Grammer.
60. “The rainbow bursts like magic on mine eyes! In hues of ancient promise there imprest.” – Charles Tennyson Turner.
61. “It’s a good thing that when God created the rainbow he didn’t consult a decorator or he would still be picking colors.” – Sam Levenson.
62. “If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I?” – Yip Harburg
63. “A person may only touch one person’s heart. A rainbow touches many.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
64. “That arc of light, born of the shower and colored by the sun, which spans the heavens!” – Jean Charles Prince.
65. “All the best things in life are free: love, smiles, friends, family, pets and companions, thoughts, sunsets and sunrises and especially rainbows.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
66. “All these seven colors are part of one rainbow, yet they are all different.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
67. “You’re saying thank-you because you know that even in the eye of the storm, God has put a rainbow in the clouds.” – Oprah Winfrey.
68. “Have you ever seen the world upside down the rainbows seem to smile.” – Kamu Auroville.
69. “It’s when a rainbow smiles that sadness is banished from the land.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
70. “Just look at the sky when the rainbow appears and all the richness of colors will fascinate you completely.” – Eraldo Banovac.
71. “The sky itself is the eighth color of the rainbow, spread over the whole sky for us, all the time.” – Kim Stanley Robinson.
72. “Let me, O let me bathe my soul in colors; let me swallow the sunset and drink the rainbow.” – Khalil Gibran.
73. “Happiness doesn’t always come in pink. Learn to appreciate the rainbow.” – Richelle E. Goodrich.
74. “Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.” – Mattie Stepanek.
75. “After a debauch of thunder-shower, the weather takes the pledge and signs it with a rainbow.” – Thomas Bailey Aldrich.
76. “It was the rainbow gave thee birth, and left thee all her lovely hues.” – W. H. Davies
77. “When there is love in the heart, there are rainbows in the eyes, which cover every black cloud with gorgeous hues.” – Henry Ward Beecher, ‘Life Thoughts’.
78. “What we call ‘white’ is a rainbow of colored rays packed into a small space. The prism sets them free. Love is the white light of emotion.” – Diane Ackerman.
79. “Shine your soul with the same egoless humility as the rainbow and no matter where you go in this world or the next, love will find you, attend you, and bless you.” – Aberjhani.
80. “When there is love in the heart, there are rainbows in the eyes, which cover every black cloud with gorgeous hues.” – Henry Ward Beecher.
81. “When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.” – Genesis 9:15-17.
82. “Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow.” – James M. Barrie.
83. “Where love resides you’ll find a rainbow too soft colors that enhance and hope renew” – John McLeod, ‘Where Love Resides’.
84. “When I see a rainbow, I know that someone, somewhere loves me.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
85. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” – Aberjhani.
86. “All around him was a glowing halo, like a rainbow shining in the clouds on a rainy day. This is what the glory of the Lord looked like to me.” – Ezekiel 1:26-28.
87. “Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” – E.Y. Young
88. “There’s always been a rainbow hanging over your head.” – Kacey Musgraves
89. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
90. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” – Charlie Chaplin
91. “Magic exists. Who can doubt it, when there are rainbows and wildflowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars? Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It is such a simple and such an extraordinary part of the lives we live.” – Nora Roberts
92. “Where does the rainbow end, in your soul or on the horizon?” – Pablo Neruda
93. “The greater the storm, the brighter the rainbow.” – Unknown
94. “If you want to enjoy the rainbow, be prepared to endure the storm.” – Warren Wendel Wiersbe
95. “You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don’t know it, all of that doesn’t even matter.” – C. Joybell C.
96. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” – Aberjhani
97. “Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.” – Amit Ray
98. “In a perfect world, human beings would co-exist harmoniously, like a rainbow. A multitude of colors, each layer vibrant and clear by itself, but in unison, boundless, breathtaking, celestial.” – Mariah Carey
99. “Every time you see a rainbow, every time you watch the sunset, and every time you remember a dream. They’re all little glimpses into what’s beyond our world.”- Kevin A. Kuhn
100. “If your true colors are the colors of the rainbow, what are your false colors? They are the colors of the anti-rainbow. People are broken. Who will fix them? Where is the Cosmic Repair Shop? Don’t worry, mathematics is designed to cure every single problem you have.” – Thomas Stark
That was it, 100 rainbow quotes about our feelings, life and expression of something. Hopefully we can learn lessons in it that inspire and provide space for us to be happier day by day.