Rebecca Rittenhouse showed her interest in acting since she was in secondary school. During her school days, she was active in a lot of plays and exhibitions.
After graduating from high school, she went to the Atlantic Theater Company in New York City to hone her skills and further support her professional career as an actress.
She started her career with the movie Philadelphia, Ti Amo (2011). Her popularity skyrocketed when she starred in the movie Red Band Society (2014).
However, she had only become known to her fans when she acted in the TV series Four Weddings and a Funeral (2019). After that, she played in the movie Good on Paper (2021).
Some of the acting projects she was in include the TV series The Mindy Project (2016), Blood & Oil (2015), and the movie Real Life (2017).
- Real Name: Rebecca Rittenhouse Meaders
- Stage Name: Rebecca Rittenhouse
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Rebecca
- Birthday: November 30, 1988
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 168 cm (5’6”)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Atlantic Theater Company Acting School, University of Pennsylvania (Romance Languages)
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: Chace Crawford (2015 – 2019)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @rebeccaritt
- Instagram: @rebeccarittenhouse
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Rebecca might not come from a family of actors, but her parents do love the arts.
- She was interested in acting since she was five years old.
- Rebecca liked to watch classic movies such as Roman Holiday (1953) and Rebecca (1940) with her father as a kid.
- She has a pet dog named Shiner.
- Rebecca wants to write and direct movies or TV series of her own someday.
- She always manages her physical and mental health through regular workouts.
- Pilates is her favorite type of workout.
- Throughout her early days as an actress, she has been in a few plays.
- She likes traveling.
- Rebecca has a good fashion sense and is very stylish.
- She is a klutz.
- Rebecca started taking acting classes during her high schools last year.
- She was born in Los Angeles but raised in Pasadena.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1.7 million.
- Good on Paper (2021), as Serrena Halstead
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), as Michelle Phillips
- Unfriended: Dark Web (2018), as Serena Lange
- Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot (2018), as Bonnie
- Real Life (2017), as Nora
- Philadelphia, Ti Amo (2011), as Veronica
- Maggie (Hulu | 2022), as Maggie
- Four Weddings and a Funeral (Hulu | 2019), as Ainsley Howard
- Into the Dark (Hulu | 2018), as Maggie
- The Good Cop (Netflix | 2018), as Macy Clark
- The Handmaid’s Tale (Hulu | 2018), as Odette
- Suits (USA Network | 2018), as Keri Allen
- The Mindy Project (Fox | 2016), as Dr. Anna Ziev
- Blood & Oil (ABC | 2015), as Cody LeFever
- Red Band Society (Fox | 2014), as Brittany Dobler
- The Affair (Showtime | 2014), as Jocelyn
- Good Morning America Weekend Edition (ABC News | 2022), as a guest
- BuzzFeed Celeb (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- Celebrity Page (Reelz | 2019), as a guest
- Box Angeles (MTV | 2018), as a guest
- The 67th Primetime Emmy Awards (FXX | 2015), as a guest
Rebecca Rittenhouse has made a name of her own in the span of only a few years into her debut. Hopefully, fans across the globe will be able to see more of her works in the future.