Sjana Elise Earp is an Australian yoga instructor, author, and YouTube star. She is famous because of her yoga practice and her content on YouTube.
Sjana Elise Earp’s fitness journey began when she decided to do yoga. She learned yoga while battling her depression, then decided to dedicate her life to yoga.
For the first two years of her yoga journey, she didn’t go to classes and only stretched her body on a beach.
It wasn’t until 2016 that she took a training course on yoga and after completing the course she became a yoga instructor.
She diligently makes content about yoga that is uploaded on her YouTube channel, which she started in 2013. She also teaches yoga in her studio in Newcastle.
Aside from yoga, she also posts about her daily life, and travel diaries on her YouTube channel.
She also wrote a book title, You Will Rise, that has been in the making for seven years. The book was a collection of her poems and photography from her past few years.
- Real Name: Sjana Elise Earp
- Stage Name: Sjana Elise Earp
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: November 19, 1994
- Birthplace: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Yoga Instructor, Author, YouTube Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @sjanaelise
- TikTok: @sjana.elise
- YouTube: Sjana Elise
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 179 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: Sam Earp, Josh Earp
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
She also linked with British singer Harry Styles after Harry posted a photo of her sitting in a chair at the bar in 2017.
But it revealed that those two were not dating and considered good friends. She also said that Harry is a good friend of hers.
Later, she dated a guy named Louis Solywoda and they often took pictures together and posted it on her social media. After breaking up, the picture was removed.
Sjana Earp is in a relationship with a guy that goes by the name Sky Bear. He owns a fitness company and they both often share photos together on social media.
Sjana Elise is a yoga instructor, content creator, author, and model. Her sole income is not limited to her job as a yoga instructor but also from endorsements, her book royalty, and also ads from her content.
She might not be revealing her annual salary, but her net worth is estimated at $1 million.
- She hasn’t shared any information about her family including her parents.
- She competed in The World Cheerleading competition in the United States when she was 16.
- When she was at school, she was active in sport and even competed in swimming competitions. She also does aerobics, gymnastics, tennis, football, cross-country running, and even surfing.
- She was bullied when she was young and it partly made her develop depression and lose interest in sport.
- The reason she was doing yoga was to find a remedy for her depression.
- She was tried to commit suicide when she was 16.
- She was then admitted to a psychiatric hospital because of her depression and anxiety.
- During her depression episode, she used to sleep for more than 16 hours.
- She joined yoga training in a 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Byron Bay.
- She published her first BAM (Body, and Mind) program that available on the Sweat app.
- She also advanced her yoga by join 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia in November 2019.
- She said that yoga had helped her to find self-confidence and gain self-contentment.
- She admires Amy Schumer and wishes to be her friend.
- Her favorite food is acai bowls.
- Noosa, Scotts Head, and Tallow Beach in Byron Bay are her favorite beach.
- Her favorite book is Healthy Nourished Soul by Sally Lowrie.
- She mentioned Juke Ross, Ziggy Alberts, Tash Sultana, and Bon Ivor as her favorite bands and singers.
- she plans to have kids.
- Her ideal type is a tall man.
- Saturday with Holly & Josh (2017) as Herself
- You Will Rise
“Your breath is your anchor. Use it.”
“It always means so much more when you can celebrate collectively!”
“Self-care is essential to my wellbeing. I can’t give to others if I am not functioning at my prime, and to be in such a space, I need to take care of my holistic self – body, mind and soul!”
“I truly feel that at the end of the day, it won’t matter what we do or don’t do, but it’s the people we want to share it all with regardless.”
“I’m grateful for every time I was wrong and made a mistake. As these were portals to my expansion and growth.”
“Anxiety and depression was a huge one. It slowly built up and before I knew it I was completely consumed by it, and it negatively impacted not only me and my internal world, but the people around me too. Learning to start loving and appreciating every moment and breath this life is offering.”
“I’m grateful that every moment is an opportunity for alchemy. We can transform our reality through the power of our mindset and consciously come back into balance with ourselves”
Sjana Elise Earp battling depression when she was young and with the intention to seek treatment, she tried yoga and found it as something meaningful.