Sophia Yeh, or Sophia KiddBeatz, is a beatboxer, TikTok star, YouTube star, and former CMO of the YouTube video company Most Amazing.
She was also recognized for posting videos of her mother rating her imitations of household sounds.
Sophia launched her beatboxing career in 2006 and began performing in front of audiences in 2008.
With so many burdens, Sophia kept to herself and remained at home, where she discovered her talent for beatboxing, which kept her going against all adversity.
In addition, Sophia constantly practiced every day with the goal of one day becoming a great, inspiring beatboxer.
After many days and nights of practicing and perfecting the art she loved, Sophia shared her talent on YouTube.
Since then, her international fan base has rapidly grown as she has been featured on the front page of YouTube many times.
- Full Name: Sophia Yeh
- Stage Name: Sophia KiddBeatz
- Nickname: Sophia
- Birthday: July 18, 1991
- Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Religion: –
- Profession: Beatboxer, YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Humber College
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: SophiaKiddBeatz
- Twitter: @Kiddbeatz
- Instagram: @sophiakiddbeatz
- TikTok: @sophiakiddbeatz
- YouTube: Sophia Kiddbeatz Beatbox
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blue
- Eye Color: Black
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
Sophia KiddBeatz began a relationship with Roya Destroya in January 2013. She became engaged to Roya Destroya in August 2022.
Her net worth is estimated to be $1 million – $1.5 million. She makes money from sponsored posts, merchandise, business, and collaborating with brands.
- She was born and raised in the city of Toronto.
- Sophia has collaborated with many famous artists and celebrities including: Ryan Higa, one of the most subscribed personalities on YouTube, JR Aquino, Wax from Def Jam Records, Timothy Deleghatto, Mike Kalombo from So So Def Records, Lydia Paek from America’s Best Dance Crew – Quest Crew, and even support for singer Justin Bieber, Legaci.
- After increasing his presence on YouYube for several years, he decided to switch to the influencer marketing side of the business.
- He helped influencers close deals with brands, eventually becoming CMO of Most Amazing company.
- One of her most popular TikTok features her recreating the sound of paper ripping.
- Her ideal type is….
Sophia KiddBeatz constantly practiced every day and became a great, inspiring beatboxer.