Sydney Brooke Simpson, the eldest daughter of OJ Simpson and Nicole Brown, already faced a lot of hardships when she was just 8 years old.
At that time, she had to face the fact that her mother, alongside her friend Goldman, were killed by her very own father, an American athlete.
Starting from there, Sydney and her brother, Justin already face a lot of struggles, including being captured by the media and the spotlight.
After the trial, Sydney was sent to a private school in Miami and started a new life in South Florida with her father and brother.
They stayed to live like that until she started her college life and maintained her life to always stay out of the spotlight.
When she started college, she then decided to move to St. Petersburg, Florida. In that new city, she decided to buy a home and also start her own real estate business, Simpsy LLC.
Sydney started her own company in 2014, and finally, in 2017, she and her brother successfully scooped up at least 13 properties.
- Real Name: Sydney Brooke Simpson
- Stage Name: Sydney Brooke Simpson
- Nickname: Sydney
- Birthday: October 17, 1985
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Entrepreneur
- Education: Boston University (Sociology)
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: O. J. Simpson (father), Nicole Brown Simpson (mother)
- Siblings: Justin Ryan Simpson, Arnelle Simpson, Jason Simpson, Aaren Simpson
- Boyfriend: Stuart Alexander Lee (2007-2012)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Sydney and Justin, her brother, decided to live a life away from the spotlight.
- Sydney was just 8 years old when her mother was killed.
- When her mother was killed, she and her brother were sleeping in a condo of her mother.
- Her father’s murder case made her traumatized for the rest of her life.
- Sydney once used a name that is fake, Portia. It aimed to save herself from the spotlight.
- When she was at work, her colleagues always said that she was very shy, quiet, and reserved.
- When working, she and her brother always kept a low profile at Georgia’s restaurant.
- Her identity then started to be exposed when a journalist tracked her and her brother in their new lives.
- She once got into a fight in 2005 with her friends when her brother was at a basketball game and ended being arrested.
- She once got into a romantic affair with Robert Blackmon, St. Petersbug’s council candidate in 2017, but it was just a rumor.
- When Sydney was 19 years old, she once acted rudely at the authorities.
- She once slapped an officer who tried to arrest her.
- Sydney and her brother once said that even though their father was the murderer of her mother’s death, they wanted to live with his father.
- During the summertime when she was a child, Sydney usually visited her grandparents.
- Sydney is a very private person.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is…
Even though Sydney Brooke Simpson once got some problems during her teenage years, we all can see that she is such a strong woman.