When her boyfriend at that time sponsored a show at the CMJ New Music Report, SZA’s musical career began.
She met members from the Top Dawg Entertainment (TDE) and released her first two EPs with them.
Her initial EP called See.SZA.Run was released in 2012. The next year, she launched the upcoming EP named S.
In 2014, she released a single named Child’s Play, which features Chance the Rapper.
SZA also released a studio EP named Z and it peaked #32 on the R&B Charts and #39 on the US Billboard 200.
In 2016, she collaborated with Rihanna to write her single called Consideration. The next year, SZA released the lead single for her album Ctrl titled Drew Barrymore.
The album was officially released in June 2017 and was named for the best album of the year by Time.
SZA has performed her excellence in music. She received tons of nominations from the Grammy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, and Satellite Awards.
SZA won many awards too, including MTV Video Music Awards, iHeart Radio Music Awards, and Billboard Music Awards.
- Full name: Solána Imani Rowe
- Stage name: SZA
- Nickname: SZA
- Born: November 8, 1990, in Missouri, US
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Orthodox Muslim
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Education: Columbia High School
- Hobbies: Singing and dancing
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Tiffany Daniels, Daniel
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @sza
- Twitter: @sza
- Instagram: @sza
- YouTube: SZA Official
- She likes wearing baggy clothing or pajamas during her performance.
- Her stage name is pronounced sizz-uh.
- She vocal influence is Ella Fitzgerald.
- Meanwhile, she also cites Meelah, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and LFO as her musical influence.
- This star is allergic to many kinds of foods, such as berries, apples, and mushrooms.
- She likes eating Japanese food.
- Her go-to pieces of the outfit are pants and a vintage tee.
- Dianne Garcia is her favorite stylist.
- She enjoys watching several TV shows, including Spirit Science, Stranger Things, and Narcos.
- Rowe has black hair and black eyes.
- Her father worked as a producer at CNN, while her mother worked at AT&T.
- Once, she found her boyfriend cheating with her close friend at a party.
- After graduating from high school, Rowe went to Delaware State University, majoring in marine biology. Yet, she dropped out.
- In 2018, she was included in the Forbes magazine’s 30 Under 30 – Music list.
- She got two nominations at the 2018 American Music Awards for Favorite Female Artist and Favorite Album.
- She founded a sustainable clothing line called Ctrl Fishing Company in 2018.
- She was featured in British Vogue magazine in 2018.
- Along with Julia Michaels and Khalid, she appeared on Billboard magazine’s cover in 2018.
- In 2019, the Good Days singer helped a fan to pay for her chemotherapy.
- She was nominated at the 2019 Academy Awards for Best Original Song.
- She appeared on Rolling Stone magazine’s cover in February 2020.
Pics of SZA
1. A cute pose
2. She does the household chores in style
3. She wears a comfortable T-shirt at home
4. A mirror selfie from this singer
5. Rowe wears a white outfit.
SZA quickly gains popularity and wins many people’s hearts through her songs since she has a velvety voice and heart-touching lyrics.