Talia Ryder started her career as a stage performer. She was chosen to play in the musical theater Matilda the Musical (2015) and so her journey as an actress began.
She worked in the theater for a long time and acted in various plays the nation over. In 2016, she got to act on the small screen for the first time with the popular TV series Sesame Street.
Four years later, she received an offer to star in the movie Never Rarely Sometimes Always, before showing up in another movie, West Side Story, only a year after the fact.
Then, she gained huge popularity for taking a part in the movie Master in 2022. That very year, she rose to notoriety again after participating in the movie Hello, Goodbye and Everything Between.
The year 2022 was definitely a busy year for her because she was also involved in two other movie projects such as Joika and Strangers.
- Real Name: Talia Ryder
- Stage Name: Talia Ryder
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Talia
- Birthday: August 16, 2002
- Birthplace: Buffalo, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Professional Children School, American Academy Of Balley, Manhattan Youth Balley, Joffrey Ballet School, Shubert Theatre
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Kristin Clark (Mother)
- Siblings: Mimi Ryder (Sister), Tre Ryder (Brother)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: Talia Ryder Official
- Twitter: @taliaryder
- Instagram: @taliaryder
- TikTok: @bugstalia
- YouTube: –
- Talia was interested in dancing ever since she was a kid.
- Her aspiration to become an actress came when she attended a Broadway Show.
- She started her career as a stage performer.
- Her childhood dream was to become a dancer and a marine biologist.
- She is a fan of the musical movie High School Musical (2006).
- Her sister, Mimi Ryder, is also an actress.
- She said, when she was in kindergarten, she tried to learn all the dance moves in the musical movie High School Musical (2006).
- Talia started dancing when she was only three years old.
- She admitted that her love for dancing is what helps boost her confidence in every situation.
- Talia is active in the No Bully charity organization and enthusiastically encourages children to stand against bullying.
- She played as singer Olivia Rodrigo’s doppelganger in the singer de javu music video that was released in 2021.
- Her brother, Tre Ryder, is a child actor.
- She graduated from high school in 2020.
- Talia can do ballet, modern, and jazz dance.
- She knows how to skate.
- Talia started her career in the entertainment industry when she was 14 years old.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1.2 million.
- Joika (2022), as Joy Womack
- Strangers (2022), as Gabbi
- Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between (2022), as Claire
- Master (2022), as Amelia
- West Side Story (2021), as Tessa
- Never Rarely Sometimes Always (2020), as Skylar
- Only We Know (2018), as a supporting character and producer
- Broadway Kids Against Bullying: I Have a Voice (2016), as self
- Sesame Street (PBS | 2016), as a supporting character
- In Creative Company (Apple Podcasts | 2021), as a guest
- Matilda the Musical (2015), as Hortensia
Music Video Appearances
- deja vu (2021) – Olivia Rodrigo
- 2021 31st Huading Awards – Best Global New Actress – Never Rarely Sometimes Always
- 2021 26th Critics’ Choice Awards – Best Young Actor/Actress – Never Rarely Sometimes Always
- 2021 36th Independent Spirit Awards – Best Supporting Female – Never Rarely Sometimes Always
- 2021 International Cinephile Society – Best Supporting Actress – Never Rarely Sometimes Always
- 2021 Online Film Critics Society – Best Supporting Actress – Never Rarely Sometimes Always
- 2021 Seattle Film Critics Society – Best Supporting Actress – Never Rarely Sometimes Always
- 2021 Seattle Film Critics Society – Best Youth Performance – Never Rarely Sometimes Always
- 2021 Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association – Best Youth Performance – Never Rarely Sometimes Always
Talia Ryder was a stage performer who had turned into an actress on the small and big screens. However, she never forgot her roots and would gladly star in plays given the chance.