Evan Alberto, known as The Card Guy, is a famous American TikTok star, YouTube star, and magician. He gained plenty of recognition after posting magic trick and illusion contents online.
He often does magic trick in public. Aside from that, he also does collaboration videos with big names such as Marshmello.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- 4 Family
- 5 Girlfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Quotes
- 9 Pics of The Card Guy
- 10 FAQs
- 10.1 Who is The Card Guy?
- 10.2 Who is The Card Guy’s real name?
- 10.3 What makes The Card Guy famous?
- 10.4 Where is The Card Guy from?
- 10.5 How old is The Card Guy?
- 10.6 When The Card Guy celebrates his birthday?
- 10.7 How tall is The Card Guy?
- 10.8 Who are The Card Guy’s parents?
- 10.9 Is The Card Guy married?
- 10.10 Who is The Card Guy’s ex-girlfriend?
- 10.11 How rich is The Card Guy?
- 10.12 What is The Card Guy nationality?
He started magic at 12. Then, he created TikTok in February 2019 and has been doing it for living.
He always tried his best to post as much as he can to get a chance to be viral. Once, he went to American Got Talent, but he was rejected.
In December 2019, he hit #1 on TikTok Trending. Since he gained more popularity, he performed for A-list celebrities Charlie Sheen and Will Ferrell. He was invited to perform for LA Mayor Eric Garcetti.
In February 2020, he went to The Hype House and did magic for popular TikTokers, such as Alex Warren, Addison Rae, and Chase Hudson. The video got more than 5 million views.
Throughout his career, Evan has collaborated with many famous people. He made a TikTok video with the famous entrepreneur and YouTuber Gary Vaynerchuk.
Evan also featured an internet star Katie Feeney and did a magic trick for her. He has collaborated with other magicians and TikTokers, such as SeanDoesMagic, Anna DeGuzman, and Spencer X.
He created a podcast channel named It’s Tricky Games With The Card Guy in December 2020.
- Full name: Evan Alberto
- Stage name: The Card Guy
- Nickname: Evan, The Card Guy
- Birthday: January 3, 1999
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Magician
- Education: Tesoro High School
- Hobbies: Doing magic tricks and making videos
- Facebook: @evanthecardguy
- Twitter: @evanthecardguy
- Instagram: @thecardguy
- TikTok: @thecardguy
- YouTube: The Card Guy Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 180 cm (5’11″)
- Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
He has been in a relationship with his long-term girlfriend, Cassie, since July 2015. The relationship is still going strong.
In 2020, they moved together to Los Angeles.
His net worth is estimated to be anywhere between $1 million and $5 million. His immense internet presence through social media accounts becomes his major source of income.
According to the data by Social Blade, he earns $2.1 thousand to $33.8 thousand per month or $25.4 thousand to $406.2 thousand of revenue from his YouTube channel.
- This magician is of Caucasian ancestry.
- Evan resides in California.
- He has a beard and many people think he is older than his age.
- Many people also compliment his mustache.
- His biggest fear is sharks.
- That’s why he doesn’t like watching a video with the ocean on it as he thinks sharks will pop up.
- His motivation to do magic is to see people’s reactions.
- He likes dinosaurs.
- He thinks having a kid and bringing a human being on earth is exciting and cute.
- His favorite magic trick is doing a mess with cards and showing the selected card picked by an audience.
- Evan looks up to the famous entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk.
- His biggest inspiration to do magic is David Blaine.
- He likes eating burgers, especially from Mr. Beast Burger.
- In 2018, he graduated from Tesoro High School.
- He attended the Vanguard University of Southern California for some time.
- Evan has been obsessed with Pokemon cards since he was 7 years old.
- He met his girlfriend Cassie Sharp in July 2015 at their church, when she was selling T-shirts as a part of the church leadership team.
- He was interested in her and showed her a magic trick.
- In 2020, he created a LinkedIn account to diversify his content.
- In February 2021, he bought a pet robot called Vector after watching a viral TikTok about it.
“A lot of creators kind of have this story that they always wanted to be a creator and they grew up wanting to be a YouTuber. That was never the case for me. I kind of just did it for fun.”
“I have this rule with myself that even if I do a magic video with friends or family, I never want to fake a reaction.”
“Some people make videos for a year and then get their first good one. But I always tell people, just keep going. You don’t know if your next one is going to be huge.”
“Because I was just getting started, I wasn’t set on [going] viral. It kind of just happened. But more and more I just learned what did well and that was the strategy. … I started doing what I like to call interactive magic or interactive content.”
“Every video that it’s a stranger, it genuinely is a stranger, whether it’s magic or I’m doing something wholesome where I’m giving away money or anything like that.”
“Stay true to yourself. … [The game is] very on-brand. It’s very lighthearted and fun. I think when trying to make products, when trying to do anything as a creator, it’s important to stay true to yourself.”
“I always tell people that I want to be the next David Blaine, like, the face of magic. The person that when you think magic, you think the Card Guy.”
“There are things I like to do other than magic. I like making videos that are funny or wholesome and I don’t see why I can’t do both. … So continue growing my social while also really leaning into the magic.”
Pics of The Card Guy
1. A selfie from the magician!
2. He makes a podcast
3. He sits at a park with a beautiful view
4. Evan wants to high five with his followers
5. Double peace signs from Evan
Who is The Card Guy?
He is an American TikTok star, YouTube star, and magician.
Who is The Card Guy’s real name?
His real name is Evan Alberto.
What makes The Card Guy famous?
He’s famous from posting magic trick and illusion contents online.
Where is The Card Guy from?
He was born in California, United States.
How old is The Card Guy?
He was born in 1999, and he is 24 years old as of 2023.
When The Card Guy celebrates his birthday?
He celebrates on the 3rd of every January.
How tall is The Card Guy?
His height is 5’11” or 180 cm.
Who are The Card Guy’s parents?
He did not reveal the names of his father and mother.
Is The Card Guy married?
No, he is currently unmarried. But he is in a relationship with Cassie Sharp.
Who is The Card Guy’s ex-girlfriend?
None of his ex-girlfriend is known to the public.
How rich is The Card Guy?
His net worth is around $1 million to $5 million.
What is The Card Guy nationality?
His nationality is American.
The Card Guy or Evan Alberto is a creative and talented magician. He has been passionate about it since he was a kid and continued learning about it.