Matilda Elizabeth Ramsay, or known as Tilly Ramsay, is an British chef, host, and TikTok star.
She is also a British famous chef’s daughter, Gordon Ramsay. Moreover, her mother, Tana Ramsay is a cookbook author.
Tilly Ramsay reached her popularity when she became a host for her cooking and entertainment show on CBBC.
Tilly Ramsay made her debut in the entertainment industry by participating in the TV show Hell’s Kitchen (2010) in which young and hopeful chefs competed to become the best.
She also showed up in one of the episodes of the 2014 American TV show called MasterChef Junior alongside other kids who were passionate about being a chef.
The one TV show that gave her a lot of acknowledgment and acclaim is the English TV show Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch, which aired in 2015.
The show has made her name rise as she boasted her cooking ability by setting up some delicious, attractive, and healthy dishes from the best of English and American cuisine.
The following year, she joined the cast of the documentary series Chef VR Stories, and also attended the TV show Gordon, Gino & Fred’s Road Trip along with her celebrity father.
In 2021, she made a buzz among her fans because she was set to be one of the contestants in the popular TV show Strictly Come Dancing.
- Real Name: Matilda Elizabeth Ramsay
- Stage Name: Tilly Ramsay
- Nickname: Tilly
- Birthday: November 8, 2001
- Birthplace: London, England
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: British
- Religion: Christianity
- Professions: TV Host, Chef, TikTok Star
- Education: Ibstock Place School
- Hobbies: Playing netball, doing athletics
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @tillyramsay
- Threads: @tillyramsay
- Instagram: @tillyramsay
- TikTok: @tillyramsay
- YouTube: Tilly Ramsay Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 59 kg (1128 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-28-40 (Bust -34, Waist -28, and Hips -40 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Gordon Ramsay
- Mother: Tana Ramsay
- Brother: Oscar Ramsay, Jack Scott Ramsay
- Sister: Holly Anna Ramsay, Megan Ramsay
Boyfriend & Dating History
In 2019, she grew close to Luciano after their fathers co-starred in Gordon, Gino, and Fred: Road Trip television show.
In the show, it was revealed that she had gone out to a dinner date with Luciano, who’s Chef Gino’s son.
However, it seems like things didn’t work out well as she ended the rumors by revealing her actual boyfriend in a now-deleted Instagram post.
They also have unfollowed one another on Instagram ever since.
A few weeks after a rumor about her relationship with Luciano D’Acompo was raised, Tilly Ramsay announced that she dated Seth Mack.
She was briefly in a relationship with Seth in 2019. She also shared some photos with Seth Mack on her Instagram.
In fact. Her family seemed to accept him as Tilly’s boyfriend.
It was proven by a photo when Seth Mack holding Tilly’s little brother, Oscar in the family’s kitchen.
In a Celebrity Gogglebox episode that aired in late October 2022, she finally confirmed that she had a new boyfriend after her father, Gordon, persistently asked the question.
At that time, the identity of her new lover wasn’t revealed. However, Gordon was seen dancing, humming, and swivelling his hips to what sounds like the theme tune of Strictly Come Dancing.
This convinced the public that her new partner is Nikita Kuzmin, who’s her co-star in the show. She and Nikita had been rumored to be dating for about five months by then.
Tilly Ramsay’s net worth is estimated to be in the range of $1 million to $5 million. Her main source of net worth comes from TV shows.
As a celebrity chef star, she also could gather a lot of money by presenting herself on TV entitled Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch.
She started appearing on a cooking TV show when she was a child. She often appeared on her father’s cooking show as well, Hell’s Kitchen and Junior MasterChef.
And then, she also appeared in a show entitled The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Not only that, but she also appeared in the most popular show, Strictly Come Dancing in 2021. She is also regarded as one of the richest Kids under 20.
Tilly Ramsay is also popular on Instagram. She has a lot of followers there.
With millions of followers, she could earn a lot of money. She might have deals with brands or endorsements on Instagram.
- Tilly has two older sisters, one older brother, and one younger sister.
- She wrote and released a cookbook titled Tilly’s Kitchen Takeover in 2017.
- Her father, Gordon Ramsay, is a celebrity chef, while her mother, Tana Ramsay, is a cookbook author.
- Tilly has a strong online presence.
- She is good at dancing.
- Her ex-boyfriend, Luciano D’Acampo, is the Italian celebrity chef’s son.
- Tilly first started to cook to get her family’s attention.
- She is very close with her father.
- Her favorite meal is the homemade bolognese made by her parents.
- Tilly prefers food cooked by her mother instead of her celebrity chef father.
- She once learned ballet when she was young, but then decided to quit and learn football instead.
- Her sister, Holly Anna Ramsay, is a model and aspiring fashion designer.
- Tilly does not back down from being criticized.
- She is smart and has scored mostly A’s in her GCSE exams.
- Tilly shares the same birthday as her father.
- She used to like carbonara a lot as a kid.
- Tilly is a fan of Chinese takeout.
- She said she cannot live without knives and spatulas.
- Tilly was raised to be independent and self-sufficient.
- She is calm.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $6 million.
- Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two (BBC One | 2021), as herself
- Chef VR Stories (YouTube | 2016), as herself
- The F Word (Channel 4 | 2005), as her self
- Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted Showdown (National Geographic | 2022), as a guest
- Strictly Come Dancing (BBC One | 2021), as a contestant
- Celebrity MasterChef Australia (Network 10 | 2021), as a contestant
- Step Up to the Plate (ABC | 2021), as a guest
- Gordon, Gino & Fred’s Road Trip (YouTube | 2020), as a guest
- Sam & Mark’s Big Friday Wind-Up (CBBC | 2017), as a guest
- Blue Peter (BBC | 2016), as a guest
- The One Show (BBC One | 2015), as a guest
- Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch (CBBC | 2015), as a guest
- The Late Late Show with James Corden (CBS | 2015), as a guest
- MasterChef Junior (FOX | 2014), as a guest
- Teen Choice 2011 (Nickelodeon | 2011), as a guest
- Hell’s Kitchen (FOX | 2010), as a guest
- 2016 Children’s BAFTA – Entertainment
- 2015 Children’s BAFTA – Children’s Entertainment
- 2015 Children’s BAFTA – Kids’ Vote Television
“I’m with my parents every day because I live at home with them. Dad has been away obviously with different things but they’ve both just been extremely, extremely supportive in everything I do but especially this journey.”
“The TikToks are very different – I don’t think they prepared me too much! But I’m taking all I can into the ballroom with me.”
“My dad is always very positive – he may not always seem it on TV! [laughs] I’d like to think I’ve taken his hard work, determination and positivity and I am bringing that to the ballroom.”
Tilly Ramsay has made a name for herself despite having famous parents. Her passion for and talent in cooking is on par with those of both of her celebrity chef parents.