Veronica St. Clair started her career in the entertainment world by becoming an artist on Disney Channel TV Series This is Who I Am in 2013.
Later, her proficient acting starred in La Jolla Playhouse in 2015 (University of California, San Diego professional theatre on the campus for non-profit purposes).
From there, Veronica landed a supporting role in the movie Unbelievable and appeared in everyone’s favorite Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why (2017).
Her career continued by entering the world of cinema as a supporting role in the comedy-drama movie To the Beat in 2018 and box office movie Unbelievable (2019).
Her career breakthrough in several supporting roles led her to become the main role in the TV series La Brea (2021).
- Full Name: Veronica St. Clair
- Stage Name: Veronica St. Clair
- Nickname: Veronica
- Birthday: April 6, 1994
- Birthplace: Burbank, California, United States
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Height: 160 cm (5’3”)
- Weight: 54 Kg (119 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
San Diego University (graduated 2016);
High School (graduated 2012);
- Non-formal education:
Scene Study Master Class (Michael Woolson);
On-Camera Acting Intensive (Chelsea Rickets/Abbie Cobb);
Scene Study Master Class (Larry Moss);
Private Coaching (Robin Dale Meyers);
Dynamic Breathwork Intensive (Jesse Torgerson);
- Parents: Rey Sanchez (Father), Gema Sanchez (Mother)
- Siblings: Trey
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: Veronica St. Clair Official
- Twitter: @verostclair
- Instagram: @veronicastclair
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Veronica St. Clair Official
- Veronica was born to a Filipino-American father and Cuban-mother.
- She attended High School at John Burroughs and graduated in 2012.
- She pursues her educational background with a Theater and English degree, which graduated cum laude in 2016.
- She also received numerous pieces of training to improve her acting, mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego.
- Veronica repeated her role in a play at the Off-Center Festival at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts which is held in 2018.
- She has a best friend, namely Dove Cameron that posted on Instagram.
- She has brown eye color and brown hair color.
- She likes playing guitar and covering a song that is posted on her Instagram & Youtube channel.
- She admitted that really likes hiking to keep her healthy.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million.
- Unbelievable (2019), as a Girlfriend
- To the Beat! (2018), as Mandy
- La Brea (NBC | 2021), as Riley Velez
- 13 Reasons Why (Netflix | 2017), as Heidi
- Radio Disney’s Total Access (Radio Disney YouTube channel | 2013), as Veronica St Clair
- La Jolla Playhouse (2015), as an newcomer artist
Music Video Appearances
- Better in Stereo – Dove Cameron (2013)
“Oh My God! Dark Chocolate always. I am so crazy; I don’t drink coffee or tea or anything. I like to prefer dark chocolate. A couple of squares a cup of the day and tasty.”
“I love to hike actually; I love hiking. I also double Pilates and some yoga. I look like I just started weight training again a month ago, as well want to stay fit. It’s really mental health, it’s good, it’s health. But I love hiking that’s really good.”
“You know what trick for gluten-free bread actually? This is like super against what they said about what they normally baked. Here’s our secret. You actually made over the dough. If gluten-free flour you have to mix it and quite tacky no gluten in the dough. You have to make friction in the dough.”
Veronica St. Clair is one of the actresses that has positive vibes. She maintains her lifestyle and always spreads the wellness to everyone. That is why she is worthy of becoming a role model.