Born and raised under his father’s musical influence, Vicente Fernández Jr. started to fall in love with music when he was younger.
His father, Vicente Fernández, formerly was also known as a famous singer and oftentimes collaborated with his son to showcase their amazing musical skill.
Even so, he didn’t have any musical education background previously. During his time at college, he was known for taking an accounting major.
After graduating, he was qualified to be an accountant, but Vicente couldn’t deny his big passion for music.
He then chose to be a singer, following his father’s path, and dreamt of being a big influencer in the music industry.
In 2012, he alongside his father released a hit collaborated album called Los 2 Vicentes, which contains 15 songs.
Vicente always had been doing a collaborated with his father until he finally released her own singles, such as Un Beso a Medias (2020), El Caballo Robado (2020), Me Hace Tanto Bien (2021), and La Oveja Negra (2021).
- Real Name: Vicente Fernández Jr.
- Stage Name: Vicente Fernández Jr.
- Nickname: Vicente
- Birthday: November 11, 1963
- Birthplace: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: Mexican
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer
- Education: Local High School, University (majored in Accounting)
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Vicente Fernandez Gómez (father), Maria del Refugio Abarca Villaseñor (mother)
- Siblings: Alejandro (brother), Gerardo (brother), Alejandra (adopted sister)
- Girlfriend: Mariana González Padilla, Karina Obregón (Married 2017–2020)
- Children: 4 stepchildren (Danny, Dae, Joanna, Antonia)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @vicentefdzjr9
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Vicente has beautiful brown eyes.
- This Scorpio singer attracts people by making traditional-style Mexican music.
- His father was also famous like him.
- His father passed away on December 12, 2021, at the age of 81 years old.
- Vicente spent some time at a local high school in Jalisco previously.
- Vicente is as wealthy as his father.
- When Vicente was born, he was born prematurely.
- Because of that case, he had to get into an incubator sometime after he was born.
- One of his brothers, Alejandro, is a Mexican pop singer.
- He once was kidnapped in 1998 by Los Mocha Finger, an organized crime group.
- At that time, he had been kidnapped for 121 days, and the crime group chopped two of his fingers to announce the warning to his family.
- When Vicente was kidnapped, the family didn’t find any help from the authorities.
- To release him, his father needed to give them money for about $3.2 million.
- Ten years later after that kidnapping case, some of the crime group members got the punishment of getting into prison for 50 years.
- His girlfriend, Mariana, is a beautiful Mexican influencer and model.
- Many people said that Mariana has a ‘Kim Kardashian vibe’.
- His girlfriend loves to live her luxurious lifestyle.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is approximately $25 million.
- Me Dedique a Perderte (2021) – ft. Ingrid Contreras
- Se Ma Lavoz (2021) – ft. Lupita Infante
- Me Hace Tanto Bien (2021) – ft. Nora Gonzalez
- La Oveja Negra (2021)
- Un Beso a Medias (2020) – ft. El Bebeto, Majo Aguilar
- El Caballo Robado (2020) – ft. Los Nietos De Teran, La Abuela Irma Silva
- Tu Amor Perdi (2020) – ft. Las Marias
- Mi Rechazo (2020) – ft. LMT
- Sin Papeles (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Que Bonito Milagro (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Desde Que Tu Te Fuiste (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Faltas Tu (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Pa’ Que Llorar (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Serenata (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Despiertame (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Me Llevaras en ti (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Mi Bolleto (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- A Ella (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Sin Ella (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- La Mejor de Las Mujeres (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Vamos a Cuidarla Mas (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Cuando Manda el Corazon (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
- Que Bonito Amor (2012) – ft. Vicente Fernandez Gómez
Vicente Fernández Jr. is an inspirational singer and artist. He is so passionate about what he is doing, isn’t he?