XXXTentacion, who has the real name Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter.
His name was recognized when he released his song entitled News/Flock.
XXXTentacion started his career as a rapper in 2014 by releasing his first mixtape titled XXX. Later, he also released his extensions, such as Ice Hotel, The Fall, and Rare.
In the following year, he released a collaborative mixtape entitled Members Only, Vol. 1, and Members Only, Vol. 2.
In the same year, he also released singles, namely Crush, IWatchedHimDrow, and FukEmWeBall.
In 2016, he released another extended mixtape titled ItWasntEnough, and Willy Wonka Was a Child Murderer.
He also released several singles; they are Purposely, Emoji, Live Off a Lick, R.I.P. Roach, Innadat, and Fatality.
- Real Name: Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy
- Stage Name: XXXTentacion
- Nickname: XXXTentacion
- Birthday: January 23, 1998
- Birthplace: Plantation, Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Education: Piper High School, Florida, US
- Hobbies: Listening to Music, Singing, and Sports
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @xxxtentacion
- Instagram: @xxxtentacion
- TikTok: –
- Youtube: XXXTENTACION Official
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6”)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Half Black and Half Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Dwaney Ricardo Onfroy
- Mother: Cleopatra Bernard
- Brother: Aiden
- Sister: Arianna
Girlfriend & Dating History
In November 2014, he dated Ganeva Ayala. They also became a domestic partnership.
But, Ganeva made a statement that he did domestic abuse and explained that he often beat her, choked her, and held her head underwater.
The first incident was when he slapped her girlfriend and broke her iPhone 6S because Ayala had complimented her friend on his new jewelry.
Then, he also had a relationship with Jenesis Sanchez in 2017. They also became a domestic partnership.
Jenesis Sanchez was also pregnant and it was announced by Onfroy’s mother three days after he passed away.
He also reportedly had a relationship with Indya Marie, who is an American model.
But, their relationship lasted for not more than a month.
There was a rumor that XXXTentation had a special relationship with Billie Eilish. It was proven by his comment that called her ‘Queen’ in Billie’s Instagram post.
Not only that, but Billie also wrote the song entitled 6.18.18 as a tribute to him.
His net worth is around $5 million. His main income comes from his job as a rapper, singer, and songwriter.
YouTube also brings a lot of money for him, according to Socialblade, he could gather around $17.5K to $279.6K in a month from that platform.
Then, in a year, he could earn around $209.7K to $3.4M.
- XXXTentacion is a man with a warm and charming personality.
- He has long blonde hair with very beautiful dark brown eyes.
- To relieve depression, he likes to listen to music and it has been his habit since childhood.
- He had problems with his mother, so he lived with his grandmother.
- At the age of 6, she once stabbed a man who tried to disturb her mother’s peace.
- In 2019, his father was charged with RICO and deported to Jamaica and imprisoned for 9 years.
- He was notorious for being a violent student at school and had to be expelled from school several times.
- His life has been full of controversy, from before he became famous to after he became a famous singer.
- He was accused of sexually assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Geneva Ayala.
- On June 18, 2018, XXXTentacion died from a gunshot wound to his throat.
- After his death, his mother announced that he actually had one daughter. However, the mother of the child was not informed.
- His ideal type is …
- Her net worth is around $5 million.
- 17 (2017
- ? (2018)
- Skins (2018)
- Bad Vibes Forever (2019)
- American Music Awards 2018 – Favorite Album Soul/R&B – 17
- BET Hip-Hop Awards 2018 – Best New Hip-Hop Artist – XXXTentacion
- American Music Awards 2018 – New Artist of the Year – XXXTentacion
- Billboard Music Awards 2018 – Top R&B – 17
“I’m lost then I’m found”
“Is my pain your freedom?”
“Only time I feel pain when I’m feelin’ the love.”
“Who am I? Someone that’s afraid to let go”
“You decide if you’re ever gonna let me know”
“Be kind to one another, even when it’s not requested”
“Remember this entertainer who was gone far too soon”
“You ain’t even showing me the love you say you got for me”
“I’m sadder than most of you with the money and the freedom”
“The enemy does not want you to be happy, be happy, always.”
“Learn some things you might not have known about the popular rapper”
“Why am I so in love? Why am I so in love? Why am I so in love? I don’t know why.”
“Discover why despite his troubled past, he was a motivational force for many people”
Despite gaining fame with such a brilliant career, unfortunately, XXXTentacion was unable to enjoy it because he had to die at the hands of the bad people.