Celebrities have busy lives. Sometimes, they even have to sleep for a short time to meet the demand for taking video and having a reality show in one period of time.
However, do you ever know that some of the celebrities are busier than the rest.
They work for double job, as an actress or actor as well as an owner of their businesses.
Here are 10 celebs have a big restaurant as the side jobs.
Read more: 10 Celebs Decide To Get Married At Young Age
1. Ryan Gosling has a cozy and comfortable restaurant names ‘Tagine’ which sells a modern cuisine and romantic spot for you
2. ‘Mermaid Oyster Bar of Zach Braff known as 4.6 stars Restaurant
3. Joanne Trattoria, Italian restaurant of beautiful star Lady Gaga
4. Jonathan Jackson also opened restaurant Jack and Jameson’s Smokehouse for barbeque
5.SUR,Pump, and Villa Blanca a five stars restaurant belongs to Lisa Vanderpump
6. The 40/40 club is a restaurant from Jay Z. It has a sport bar inside
7. Southern Hospitality of Justin Timberlake for Barbeque
8. Armie Hammer and his wife Elizabeth Chambers open a Bird Bakery for family business
9. Fast food ‘Ketchup’ restaurant of Ashton Kucher selling hamburger and hot dog
10. A rapper T.I. opens a Scales 925 restaurant which sells many menu with delicious taste
We cannot imagine how complicated are their life since they work as celebrities and businessman at the same time.
However, they look so happy in their life and enjoy it. Are you interested to buy food or drink in those celebrities’ restaurant?