Brogan Ingram, or known as Not The Worst Cleaner, is a professional cleaner and TikTok star.
She went viral on TikTok by posting videos about cleaning and organizing with an emphasis on overcoming barriers related to mental health.
Not the worst cleaner started posting cleaning videos on TikTok in 2020. Her mission from day one was to help you achieve that physical comfort and security that a clean home brings.
Whether it’s a lack of motivation, not knowing where to start, or even having an abundance of clutter, you don’t know what to do with, she is here to help.
From the beginning, she was very open to people contacting her for help, tips, motivation, advice, a listening ear, or anything else anyone may have needed.
Brogan went viral when she started cleaning unlivable homes for free to make people feel better and potentially give them a very important step toward healing.
Sacrificing one day per week, to begin with, she donated her time to single moms, people with disabilities, and folks “clearly struggling with mental and physical health,” approaching each story with kindness and respect.
In addition to cleaning, she brought the families meals, groceries, cleaning supplies, and toys for their kids, all of which came from her budget.
- Full Name: Brogan Ingram
- Stage Name: Not The Worst Cleaner
- Nickname: Brogan
- Birthday: –
- Birthplace: Canada
- Zodiac Sign: –
- Nationality: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Professional cleaner, TikTok star
- Education: Saint Mary’s University in Halifax
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: Nottheworstcleaner
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @nottheworstcleaner_
- TikTok: @nottheworstcleaner
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Not the worst cleaner has not revealed any details concerning her love affairs. It is unknown if he is in a relationship currently.
Her net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million. She makes money from sponsored posts, and collaborating with brands.
- She is a psychology student at Saint Mary’s University in Halifax.
- She started doing the free cleanings because of his TikTok.
- Every single weekend she goes to clean a space for free.
- Not only does she clean their homes, but she also leaves clients cleaning supplies, and often gets the family meals, groceries, and toys for the kids.
- Her current social media path is a priority because she feels she has the ability to help more people this way.
- Her ideal type is….
Whether you’re looking to take care of your own home and mental health, or are looking to get out there to help your community. Not the worst cleaner is an endless source of inspiration and practical advice.