Emily Sears is an Australian model and actress. She was famous by modeling for several magazines like Zoo Weekly, FHM, and Maxim.
Emily Sears began her modeling career by gracing the cover of Lad’s Zoo magazine. The magazine was published in Australian magazine.
Through the years, she was working with the same companies. She later collaborated with Harlem Productions Australia.
She also appeared in world renowned magazines like Maxim, FHM, Zoo Weekly, and GQ. Along with modeling, she also became the face of several brands like Ciroc, Esquire, Carl’s Jr, and Strikeforce MMA.
In 2018, she was moving to Los Angeles. This boosted her career and she began taking on acting careers by appearing in music videos like I Won by Kanye West.
- Real Name: Emily Sears
- Stage Name: Emily Sears
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: November 10, 1985
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Model, Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @emilysears
- Threads: @emilysears
- Instagram: @emilysears
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8”)
- Weight: 62 kg (136 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 37-27-35 (Bust 37, Waist 27, and Hips 35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Emily Sears was rumored to have dated Australian cricketer Shane Warne in 2017. The rumor sparked after they two were seen attending Chris Martin’s 40th Birthday Dinner in Los Angeles.
However, the rumor remained unconfirmed. In an interview with Maxim, Emily denied the romantic relationship between her and Warne and stated that they were only friend.
Enes Kanter Freedom
Emily Sears and NBA player Enes Kanter Freedom began dating in 2021. Their dating confirmed as they posted a cuddly picture through Freedom’s Instagram account. Emily also has been seen supporting Freedom in court.
Thought they must be in a long distance relationship as Emily lived in Los Angeles and Freedom plays in Boston, but their relationship keeps going strong.
Emily Sears’s net worth is around $5 million. She makes money from acting and modeling and because she has become a model for several brands, it’s no wonder if she can accumulate sum of wealth.
- Her parents were working as art publishers.
- She has a sister who works as a psychotherapist.
- She was inspired to become a model by her aunt Wendy Martin who was Australian Model of the Year in 1956.
- One of the exercises she does to keep her body in shape is Yoga.
- She mentioned that her favorite TV show was Games of Thrones.
- Though she should maintain her diet to keep her body in shape, she still likes to eat junk food like pizza, and donuts.
- Among her favorite foods, she mentioned that she is fond of Italian and Mexican food.
- She likes the color of blue and black.
- Her favorite car is Audi.
- She identified herself as a feminist and has been an advocate for gender discrimination, sexual harassment, and body shaming.
- Her ideal type is…
- Groad (2022), as Miranda Manning
- Complex Conversation (2016), as guest
“We live in a society that loves to shame women”
“There is no right or wrong way to be a human being and defend yourself.”
“I’m just trying to make the best of it while it last”
“People have a hard time separating an image from the reality of who a person is.”
“If you find disturbing things expressed on social media, I think it’s unfair to blame social media.”
“Sometimes I feel more frustrated by people telling me how I should react to my own attacks.”
“Society in general doesn’t support female sexuality other than to service heterosexual male sexuality.”
“Crazy how a couple of photos can make the entire world assume shit for literally years to come. Boring!”
“Social media is an outlet for everything, you have to take a look at the source and the source is the people and their struggles and their place in society.”
“Yes, not all men are sexual harrassers, but yes all women exoerience sexual harassment in their lifetime.”
“The cons (social media) would definitely be that I am exposed to countless derogatory messages from strangers. As much as you can try and ignore it, there’s no measure to the long term effects of being exposed to this volume of verbal abuse.”