Jessika Power is an Australian model, actress, and OnlyFans star, who is best known for their performance in the show Married at First Sight Australia.
Her life changed after she participated in famous reality shows. She is also popular on social media because of her huge fan followers around the world.
Jessika revealed that she was an administrative officer at the Perth Airport. However, after she joined Instagram in 2012, she resigned from her first job.
After that, she became a model and started earning her salary from Instagram as the way she made money for her living.
In between, she also revealed in an interview that she was connected with a rich European businessman, who was to be a sugar daddy and get money from him. However, it happened in a short time, and she tried to get income from social media.
She continuously uploads her content and photos over Instagram. In this case, she got the opportunity to participate in reality shows. Thus, she appeared in the 2019 Married at First Sight Australia.
For this reason, the TV reality show changed her life a lot. After that, she got married to her husband and gained more popularity. Since becoming a reality star, she has also appeared in the Big Brither VIP reality show 2021.
Not only that, but she tried to make a profitable income by joining OnlyFans. She joined the platform in 2021. She shared her exclusive content for a paid subscription and made huge money from here.
- Full Name: Jessika Power
- Stage Name: Jessika Power
- Nickname: Jess
- Birthday: October 2, 1992
- Birthplace: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Model, OnlyFans Star, Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @jessika_power
- TikTok: @jessika_power123
- YouTube: Jessika Power Official
- OnlyFans: @jessikapower123
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 167 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Grey
- Body Measurements: 36-28-36 (Bust-36, Waist-28, and Hips-36 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Father: Troy Power
- Mother: –
- Brother: Rhyce Power and Bubba
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
Jessika has several dating histories for her romantic relationship.
She has a relationship status as divorced from her husband. She also didn’t get involved with anyone to have a special relationship.
She was first in a relationship with Dan Webb, who is a reality TV star. Unfortunately, their relationship didn’t last long, and Jessika separated from her partner.
After she appeared in the Married at First Sight reality show, she married Mick Gould, a contestant in the show. Both of them aired their wedding ceremony on national TV channels in Australia.
However, her marriage didn’t work for a long time because of serious issues between them. Thus, they got divorced immediately.
Then, she got involved with rapper Flip Poznanovic as a couple. But her relationship just remained for three months.
She started dating Connor Thompson, who is the host of a famous podcaster. Again, she didn’t hold her relationship for long and dumped him after joining Celebs Go Dating reality shows in November.
Her net worth is estimated to be $1 million – $5 million. She gets different salary sources from several jobs, such as modeling, social media, and her personal website.
- She has a personal website, namely jessikapower.co.
- Jessika has a brother who is an OnlyFans star.
- She left Australia and started to live in the United Kingdom.
- Jessika is an animal lover; she has a puppy dog.
- Her favorite food is Salad.
- She often drinks red wine as a beverage.
- Beach is her best-pick destination to spend her time.
- She has gone through lip filler surgery.
- Jessika has a brother who is only eleven months older than her.
- Celebs Go Dating (E4 Network|2022), as herself
- Big Brother VIP (Seven Network|2021), as herself
- Big Brother (Seven Network |2021, as herself
- Married at First Sight Grand Reunion Event (9Now|2021), as herself
- Married at First Sight Australia (9Now|2021), as herself
Jessica Power proves her hard work is worth it with her income. She has a huge amount of money as an entertainer.