Many culture believe that kid has to have their own privacy since they were infant. So, it’s important to prepare the idea since they were on mommy’s tummy.
There are many points that you have to highlight in order to design your kid’s bedroom, first discover what they like. Second, you can decorate they room using their favorite cartoon character, their favorite color or their hobbies.
Choose an everlasting design. Kid grows like a rocket! Time flies so fast. It is important to keep the design from they were a kid until becoming an adult. Just in case you need to redesign it, you don’t need an extra effort.
Last but not least, customize your need. You can custom the interior based on what your kids need and love.
Maybe, they love Disney princess and they need a bed with a disney princess element on it but you can’t find the design that match. Go, make it!
As an inspiration, we give you 20 kids bedroom ideas, so you can build your kid the suitable one.
Read also: 15 McDonald’s Japan Menu Will Make You Drool
1. Star wars theme is suitable for kid who loves space or galaxy-thing. You can decorate the room with a space mood but with star wars accesories
2. Who can forget the iconic cloud painting on Andy’s childhood room at Toy Story movie? You can steal the idea!
3. Hello kitty is a classic cartoon character that girl loves it so much! It’s cat and it’s pink, just perfect. You can decorate your kids bedroom using either the hello kitty element or just steal the pink color
4. Jungle theme can be an option for the little adventurous. You can use recycle materials especially used wood to build a cupboard and other accesories.
5. For the love of dinosaur, you can choose dinosaur theme for your kid bedroom. You can draw their wall with dinosaur mural or just simply use a wallpaper
6. Vintage decoration idea can be an option for girl bedroom. It’s not too pink. But still warm and feminine
7. Your girl is obsessed with princess life? Build her own castle at her bedroom!
8. If girl has a princess obsession, boy also has their own obsession and it’s superhero. You can apply marvel’s superhero theme to their bedroom
9. A room like a car workshop is suitable for boy (or girl) who love automotive think. You can customised cupboard like a tools cupboard in the workshop car. Or toy rack that look like a gas station
10. Camping bedroom ideas is suitable for boy. This theme is also applicable for girl. You can make a “tent” use a calico cloth
11. Pastel colour bedroom decoration is not only about pink colour. Apply the theme which is not too cute, the girl can enjoy it until her becomes a teenager
12. Your boy love lego? Decor they room with lego theme. If they love to invite their friend to sleepover, you can build bunk bed so they can have a little lego party
13. Minimalist bedroom is also suitable for kids. You can choose a sleek interior with color mix pastel colour
14. Even underwater made with most blue colour. Underwater bedroom theme, it’s also suitable for girl. For girl, you can add mermaid thing
15. Space themed is never out of style. If your child is growing big, this theme is still relevant. Not too childish
16. Bohemian style for home decor is a current trend. Because it has soft color, vintage, and handmade thing. You can apply it to your children room
17. Your kid love rugby? Skate? or any other hobbies? You can decorate their room with showing what hobbies are he or she into at
18. Expressing their love for music with decorate your kid bedroom or play room with music ornament. You can add signage lamp like we use to see at the studio or cafe
19. Make bunk bed special with a little creation. You can decorate your kid bedroom just like a treehouse but inside the house
20. Flower is a classic ornament that girl room must have. In order to the room still look modern yet classy, white colored wall with minimalist decor is a must
Read also: Best 15 Recommendation TikTok Songs
Before you start decorating, you have to set the budget first and make sure that the room has enough space for your concept.
So, when the project starts, no need to rearrange. It will waste your time and budget. Good luck, parents!