Kim Da Som is an actress and singer from South Korea. She is known as the former maknae of the K-Pop girl group, SISTAR.
Besides, she is also popular for her acting roles in He Is Psychometric (2019) and Was It Love (2020).
Kim Da Som initially started her career by joining JYP Entertainment as a trainee before moving to Starship Entertainment alongside her former SISTAR member, Hyolyn.
After moving to Starship, she continued her training period under the agency and successfully made her debut as a member of SISTAR by releasing Push Push (2010).
Two years later, in 2012, Dasom then debuted as an actress for the KBS2 family drama, Family, as a high school punk.
Her acting career later was followed by her next appearance as the female lead in the family drama Melody of Love (2013) and The Eccentric Daughter-in-Law (2015).
Her name became bigger after she debuted in a big-screen movie with the title of Like a French Film (2015).
Two years later, in 2017, Dasom later starred in Band of Sisters and successfully portrayed an antagonist character. In the same year, her group, SISTAR was announced to disband.
After the announcement, Dasom then focusing her career as an actress. It was proven by her next appearance in the 2018 KBS drama special, Ms. Kim’s Mystery and He Is Psychometric (2019).
Her acting career later was continued by her appearances in Was It Love (2020), Kokdu: Season of Deity (2023), and Is It Fate? (2023).
- Real Name: Kim Da Som (김다솜)
- Stage Name: Dasom
- Nickname: Dasom
- Birthday: May 6, 1993
- Birthplace: Gwangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: Korean
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Education: Konkuk University (Department of Film), Anyang High School of Arts
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @som0506
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Sister: –
- Brother: Kim Sung Jong
Boyfriend & Dating History
Unfortunately, there is no adequate source of information about the personal love life of Kim Da Som, whether it is from the present or from the past.
Assuming from the media updates and her social media, she is apparently happy focusing more on building her career and stable life.
Kim Da Som is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million to $5 million. It is hard to tell the exact amount of her net worth due to limited sources, but her income primarily comes from releasing singles and concerts from 2010 to 2017.
After SISTAR was disbanded in 2017, her major source of income shifted to her acting projects and various brand partnerships.
- During her pre-debut days, Dasom often won various poetry and songwriting competitions.
- She was the maknae and visual of Sistar when she was still a part of the group.
- Dasom was the tallest in the group.
- Yellow is her favorite color.
- Compared to other SISTAR’s former members, she has very fair skin.
- She has milk-colored skin.
- She used to be called “giant maknae”.
- Justin Timberlake and Adele are her favorite singers.
- Her ideal type is…
- Reverse (2022), as Choi Hee Soo
- Real (2017), as rehabilitation therapist (cameo)
- Like a French Film (2016), as herself
- Is It Fate? (2023), as Kim Hye Ji
- Kokdu: Season of Deity (MBC | 2023), as Tae Jung Won
- Was It Love (JTBC | 2020), as Joo A Rin
- He is Psychometric (tvN | 2019), as Eun Ji Soo
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life (KBS2 | 2019), as cameo
- The Last Empress (SBS | 2018-2019, as cameo
- Band of Sisters (SBS | 2017, as Yang Dal Hee
- The Virtual Bride (KBS2 | 2015), as In Young
- Melody of Love (KBS | 2013-2014), as Kong Deul Im
- Family (KBS2 | 2012-2013), as Woo Da Yoon
- Drama Special: Miss Kim’s Mystery (KBS2 | 2018), as Miss Kim
- Summer or Summer (2021) – with Hyolyn
- You & I (2017)
- You’re Mine (2015)
- Yayaya (2014) – with Kim Taehyung
Kim Da Som is beautiful, charming, talented, and humble. She is for sure the main role model for a lot of people out there, isn’t she?