Lucciana Beynon is an Australian model and Instagram star. She is well known as the daughter of Travers Beynon, who is known as The Candyman because of his lavish lifestyle.
Lucciana Beynon began her modeling career when she was young. At such a young age, she has appeared in magazines, campaigned, and walked the runways.
She has worked with various brands like Fashion Nova, Lounge Underwear, PrettyLittleThings, and Boohoo.
She signed with Vivien’s Models in Australia and also signed with Wilhemina Models in Los Angeles.
Her work has led her to collaborate with many photographers, like Russel James, Mario Testino, and Peter Coulson.
- Real Name: Lucciana Beynon
- Stage Name: Lucciana Beynon
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: July 9, 2001
- Birthplace: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: –
- Profession: Model, Instagram Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Singing, Painting, Shopping
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @luccianabeynon
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 177 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 35-27-42 (Bust 35, Waist 27, and Hips 42 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7.5
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Travers Beynon
- Mother: Ninibeth Leal
- Brother: Valentino Beynon (Older Brother)
- Sister: Velicia Beynon (half-sister), Serafina Beynon (half-sister)
Boyfriend & Dating History
Lucciana Beynon has been dating English singer Wes Nelson for quite a while. They began dating in 2022 and got to know each other through social media.
Lucciana Beynon’s net worth is estimated at $1 million to $2 million. Her source of income is mainly from modeling.
- She worked at McDonald’s when she was 15.
- Her mother was a 1991 Miss World Venezuela.
- She has Venezuelan heritage.
- Though her father is known for his lavish lifestyle and likes to party with several girlfriends, she said she isn’t interested in following in her father’s footsteps.
- She aspires to be an actress and wants to work with directors like Quentin Tarantino and Steven Spielberg.
- She likes to travel the world and wants to learn new languages and meet new people.