Kayleigh Swenson, or known as Viking Barbie. is well-known as an American model, singer, songwriter, Instagram star, and OnlyFans star born in San Antonio, United States.
Also, she is famous as the daughter of the late professional wrestler actor Robert Swenson. Not only that, but she has a massive base of fans because of her social media presence and content.
Viking Barbie started her career by modeling at a young age, soon after she graduated from school.
At that time, she lost her father in her life, so she had to support her family and herself by working as a model.
Having beautiful looks and the appropriate height as a model, she was featured on the cover of Playboy Magazine twice.
She also appeared for the first time in the African Playboy magazine in January 2018 and the subsequent period in April 2018 for Sweden Playboy purposes.
After that, she got attention from numerous brands, such as swimwear and lingerie. At the same time, she made appearances in several magazines as well.
Besides, she is a talented entertainer who is active in the Hollywood industry. She has a beautiful voice and debuted as a singer.
She uploaded her songs and music on her self-titled YouTube as a musician. In this case, she established a music career very well because she got close awareness from her audiences.
As a singer, she gave a number of release lineup songs, such as Lies, Blow Ya Mind, My Heart Belongs to Daddy and many more.
- Real Name: Kayleigh Swenson
- Stage Name: Viking Barbie
- Nickname: Viking
- Birthday: October 22, 1985
- Birthplace: San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Model, Instagram Star, Singer, Songwriter, OnlyFans Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @kayleigh_swenson, @viking.barbie
- TikTok: @viking.barbie
- YouTube: Viking Barbie Official
- OnlyFans: @viking.doll
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements: 38-29-38 (Bust-34, Waist-26, and Hips-34 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 u.s
- Father: Robert Swenson (Jeep Swenson)
- Mother: Erin Patricia (Hillsman) Swenson.
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
In 2019, there were reports of her dating rumors with Aaron Andrew. In this case, she made her Instagram posts with the captions man and lover. But there needs to be more clarification about her status.
Then, Viking Barbie dated Dak Prescott. However, there needs to be more important information about the two of them getting involved with each other. But the rumors disappeared after Dak started to live with his new partner.
Nowadays, her relationship is unknown whether she is having a special relationship with someone.
Her net worth is estimated to be $1 million. Her wealth is earned from several careers as a singer, model, and social media sponsor.
- Viking is a YouTube star who uses her channel to release her latest tracks.
- She made her self-titled YouTube channel on 13th February 2019.
- At age 16 years old, she became addicted to drugs like heroin and cocaine.
- She went to jail several times and was admitted to rehab.
- She made her debut on the Instagram platform on 5th October 2017.
- As a model, she maintains her body in shape. Thus, she likes to work out as a daily routine.
- French Fries are her favorite food.
- She likes to visit Ireland as her favorite destination.
- Her father was Robert Swenson, who was a professional actor, stunt performer, and wrestler.
- She had a mother who was an erotic dancer and model.
- Viking has no siblings and is the only child of her parents.
- She has tattoos on her arms and waist.
- Her Instagram and TikTok account have a verified badge.
- Her ideal type is…
Music Video Appearances
- My Heart Belongs to Daddy – Viking Barbie (2019)
- All the Way to the Bank – Viking Barbie (2019)
- Lies – Keta’ Kuns and Viking Barbie (2019)
- Basic – Keta Kuns and Viking Barbie (2019)
Viking Barbie proved that her career passion and ambition made her more successful in the entertainment industry. Even though she’s been in trouble, she’s gotten up and shown her goals.