A beautiful lady from the United States, Maggie Lindemann is one of best singer as well as songwriter.
She was born in Dallas, Texas on 21 July 1998. Many fans are into this young woman, around million people follow her on Instagram.
Moreover, she has beautiful face and lovely voice. She is famous for her first post picture in Instagram.
Here 10 facts about Maggie Lindemann, a singer from hit song Pretty Girl.
1. Her first single Knocking on Your Heart is one Top 20 iTunes Alternative Chart after 24 hours release
2. She is a worship vocalist when she was 4 years old
3. In 2016, Maggie released a song Pretty girl, it got 26 on Spotify viral chart and 5 on Next Big Sound chart
4. She ever studied in J.J. Pearce High School in Ricardson before she moved to Los Angeles
5. Maggie dated Vine Star Carter Reynolds in 2014, Mike Barone in 2016 and Brennen Taylor in 2017
6. Maggie ever said that she was different from what she appear on internet. She is energetic, goffy and love to make jokes
7. Maggie can play an electric guitar which made her different from other celebrities
8. She said that she is darker and like to be spooky. It includes they way she dress up
9. Maggie lives in religious family and goes to church every Sunday
10. She ever arrested in Malaysia for a day because she did not have immigration permission
Read more: These 10 Celebs Very Successful in Their 20s
Maggie is one of young woman with successful career. After reading some facts and information about her, what do you think about Maggie Lindemann?