January Quotes, Wishes And Messages – January as the beginning of the year, many things await in the opening and the beginning of a meaningful new year.
Lots of plans, surprises, and preparations planned in January from the start of the year.
As a form of the beginning of the year, there are many things that describe the month of January which is full of blessings in life and gratitude as the perfect start of the year.
There are many things that we can describe and define about January in the early years and months full of wisdom and gratitude.
To start this month, we will share some interesting quotes that describe struggles, new inspirations, and new chapters as inspiration and new motivation to start the year and new beginnings.
As an infinite form of inspiration in starting gratitude, we will share quotes, wishes, and messages as our form of expression in expressing how to be grateful and inspire others with the collection of words below.
Here are 55 January quotes, wishes, and messages that describe and inspire as an expression of gratitude at the beginning of this blessing and meaningful month.
1. “Feeling a little blue in January is normal.” – Marilu Henner.
2. “If January is the month of change, February is the month of lasting change. January is for dreamers… February is for doers.” – Marc Parent.
3. “Every man should be born again on January first. Start with a fresh page.” – Henry Ward Beecher.
4. “Winter blues are cured every time with a potato gratin paired with a roast chicken.” – Alexandra Guarna schelli.
5. “It is deep January. The sky is hard. The stalks are firmly rooted in ice.” – Wallace Stevens.
6. “That grand old poem called Winter.” – Henry David Thoreau.
7. “Nature has undoubtedly mastered the art of winter gardening and even the most experienced gardener can learn from the unrestrained beauty around them.” – Vincent A. Simeone.
8. “January is the quietest month in the garden… But just because it looks quiet doesn’t mean that nothing is happening.”- Rosalie Muller Wright.
9. “January looks forward to the new year and back to the old year. He sees past and future.” – M. L. Stedman.
10. “No one has ever achieved financial fitness with a resolution in January that’s abandoned by February.” – Suze Orman.
11. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus.
12. “January brings the snow, makes our feet and fingers glow.” – Sara Coleridge.
13. “To read a poem in January is as lovely as to go for a walk in June.” – Jean Paul.
14. “I love the Mediterranean for the fact that winter is over in a minute, and the almond blossom arrives in January.” – Jade Jagger.
15. “January is my favorite month, when the light is plainest, least colored. And I like the feeling of beginnings.” – Anne Truitt.
16. “Winter dawn is the color of metal, the trees stiffen into place like burnt nerves.” – Sylvia Plath.
17. “I killed my ex-lovers and buried to my memories’ grave. It is January and I am tired of being brave.” – Arzum Uzun.
18. “Through the chill of December the early winter moans… but it’s that January wind that rattles old bones.” – John Facenda.
19. “I blink January’s lashes and gush down December’s cheeks.” – Sanober Khan, ‘Turquoise Silence’.
20. “Married when the year is new, he will be loving, kind and true… Married in January’s roar and rime, widowed you’ll be before your prime.” – New Zealand proverb.
21. “Somewhere along the way, I realized that the new year doesn’t begin for me in January.” – Betsy Cañas Garmon
22. “The magic in new beginnings is the most powerful of them all.” – Josiyah Martin.
23. “January is the calendar’s ingrown hair.” – Stewart Stafford.
24. “I like starting projects in January. That’s the best time to start something. It’s so inward.” – Carolyn Chute.
25. “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” – G. K. Chesterton.
26. “There’s something I love about how stark the contrast is between January and June in Sweden.” – Bill Skarsgard.
27. “New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter waiting to be written.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach.
28. “If I had my way, I’d remove January from the calendar altogether and have an extra July instead.” – Roald Dahl.
29. “January, month of empty pockets!” – Sidonie Gabrielle Colette.
30. “Lots of people go mad in January. January is the third most common month for madness.” – Karen Joy Fowler, ‘Sarah Canary’.
31. “January? The month is dumb. It is fraudulent. It does not cleanse itself.” – Anne Sexton.
32. “Let January open with the joy in the Lord, and December close with gladness in Jesus.” – Charles H. Spurgeon.
33. “January is the Monday of months.” – Unknown
34. “January is the month for dreaming.” – Jean Hersey.
35. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato.
36. “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. So plan your January and the other eleven months well. Wishing you a very Happy New year.”
37. “I know the winter is January is white and harsh but spring is about to come.”
38. “January is all about the harsh , cold brazen wind which reminds me of the joy and warmth summer brings with it.”
39. “As we enter another beautiful year, together. Let’s cherish the love and appreciate each other’s presence deeper. Happy New year my Love.”
40. “With your love and compassion, you have redefined friendship for me. I am blessed to have a best friend like you to start my new year. Happy New Year to the most wonderful Human being.”
41. “With all these years passed and many more to come, I hope our bond becomes more beautiful with every passing year. Happy New Year my dearest friend.”
42. “I can’t be thankful enough for the success I had achieved in the past year. And our dreams would not have come to life without our joint efforts. Happy New Year, my business partner.”
43. “We get to decide if our new year will be a new chapter, new verse or a new story? Ultimately, it is our choice. So, make a wise one.”
44. “The real purpose of the New Year is not about just a new year but a new soul.”
45. “I don’t believe that we can be the same person all our lives. Every new year brings a new us.”
46. “A new year is like a blank book; the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year 2022!”
47. “The best thing I did this year was to make incredible memories with you. Cheers to making more together in 2022! Happy New Year 2022!”
48. “May you find success, happiness and everything your heart desires. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New year 2022!”
49. “Here’s to another year of making memories with you, my cherished friend. Happy New Year 2022!”
50. “May all your wildest dreams manifest in 2022. You got this!”
51. “Even in these difficult times, we must keep our courage and pray for better tomorrows. As we bid adieu to 2021, here’s hoping that New Year 2022 brings all of us peace and happiness.”
52. “Wishing you a blessed New Year! When I count my blessings, I count you twice.”
53. “Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8760 hours of joy, 525600 minutes of good luck, and 31536000 seconds of happiness. Happy New Year!”
54. “May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous 2022!”
55. “Wishing you a fresh start with renewed energy and confidence throughout the New Year.”
Those 55 quotes are depicting new struggles, new inspiration, and new motivation in starting a new day and month full of meaning and blessings for life.