Alex Essoe started to fall in love with the acting world in her childhood days when she made her first acting project in high school and played the lead role in Medea.
After that, this traveling lover did various modeling jobs to get into the entertainment industry. Alex was pretty successful in modeling, but she tried another shot to jump into acting.
Several years later, she began to get a lesson on acting by attending acting workshops and school in Canada.
Alex finally debuted in 2008, when she appeared in a series called Reaper as a young bride.
Even though her role in that series was minor, she was trusted to appear again in several acting projects, such as in Crash (2009), Passion Play (2010), Ecstasy (2011), Dancing with Shadows (2012), and House of Lies (2013).
In 2014, Alex gained popularity by acting in The Starry Eyes, an American horror film that was pretty popular at that time.
One year later, she continued her acting career in Tales of Halloween (2015) and Don’t Wake Mommy (2015).
Those appearances were then followed by Fashionista (2016), Midnighters (2017), and The Super (2017).
Later, Alex came back in several movies and series, such as Doctor Sleep (2019), Death of Me (2020), The Haunting of Bly Manor (2020), and Midnight Mass (2021).
- Real Name: Alexandra Essoe
- Stage Name: Alex Essoe
- Nickname: Alex
- Birthday: March 9, 1992
- Birthplace: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Canadian
- Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 55 kg (119 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Traveling, Photography
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @alexessoe
- Instagram: @alexessoe
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Alex’s parents are Canadian, but they were immigrants in Saudi Arabia when she was born.
- She finally moved to Toronto after she turned 12 years old.
- Her mother works as a stage actress.
- When she was just a child, she loves to follow her mother during productions and rehearsals.
- Initially, she wanted to be a teacher.
- Alex’s body ratio is 32-24-32.
- She loves to travel so much.
- During traveling, she usually takes a lot of photos.
- Alex is pretty secretive about her personal life.
- Her ideal type is…
- Death of Me (2020), as Samantha
- Doctor Sleep (2019), as Doctor Sleep
- States (2019), as Grace Genet
- Midnight Mass (Netflix | 2021), as Mildred Gunning
- The Haunting of Bly Manor (Netflix | 2020), as Charlotte Wingrave
- The Edge of Sleep (2019), as Katie
Alex Essoe has been facing various experiences and ups and downs throughout her career. Even so, she decides to keep going.