Carmella Rose is well-known as an American model and Instagram star, who became famous because of her stunning photos.
Carmella Rose started her career in the entertainment industry by auditioning for One Management. After that, she signed a contract at that company and became a new model.
At the start of her career, she worked as a freelance model. However, she did not consider modeling a job in her first career.
With time, she realized that models give her money for a professional job. Consequently, she moved to Los Angeles and started struggling to come into the spotlight as a model.
After that, she got massive attention worldwide because of her popularity. In addition, she also became famous on social media because of her content.
Not only that but also, she was featured on the cover of FHM, GQ, Sports Illustrated, and Maxim Guess.
She has worked with No Ties Management, Elite Model, and M1M Entertainment. Also, she is under an international talent management company, Wilhelmina International Inc.
- Full Name: Carmella Rose
- Stage Name: Carmella Rose
- Nickname: Carmella
- Birthday: October 3, 1995
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Model, Instagram Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Rim of the World High School and Newport California
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @carmellarose
- Instagram: @carmellarose
- TikTok: @carmellarose
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8”)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements: 32-24-34 (Bust-32, Waist-24, and Hips-34 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Father: Darrin McBreen
- Mother: Lisa Marie Carlson Houck
- Brother: Kelen David McBreen
- Sister: Angie
Boyfriend & Dating History
Carmella gained significant recognition as a model since being in a relationship with David Bywate, who worked with Wilhelmina Agency. Their relationship began in 2015 at a charity event.
Furthermore, they were seen spending a lot of time together in public places. However, they had to part ways for several reasons they did not disclose to the public.
After David’s relationship, Rose was linked to Australian singer Cody Simpsons. They were spotted together shopping in West Hollywood.
Unfortunately, the news of the romance rumors they denied in the media. The two confirmed to each other that this was just a rumor.
Rose is in a relationship with popular Mexican vlogger Juanpa Zurita, a model and social media influencer.
The couple started dating in early 2018 and are still in a good relationship until now as lovers.
Sources mentioned that they started a relationship because they met at a friend’s wedding.
Her net worth is estimated at around $1 million – $3 million. In this case, her primary income is earned from several jobs such as model and social media.
- She took lessons as a model in 2014 to develop her skills.
- As a professional model, she promotes reputable brands such as Prada, Alo, etc.
- She was featured in the Japanese Catalog in 2015.
- She performed as a professional model on Miami Swim Wildfox Couture Swimwear 2016.
- She did photoshoots to promote saving animals and plants
- She wore Rami Kadi’s outfit at the Cannes Festival on July 2021.
- Carmella’s grandparents worked in the Codran Insurance Agency and Farmer Insurance Company.
- She grew up along with her sister and brother in Redlands, California.
- Not only did she become a commercial model, but she also joined as a nonprofit model on the organization Models of Compassion.
- She likes to visit her granny’s house with her family on weekends.
- Her friend is Michele Maturo, who she represents on her Instagram account.
- She likes to share her daily makeup routine on her social media account.
- As a fitness enthusiast, she often uploads her workout ideas on her Instagram account.
- She travels to places such as Dubai, Egypt, and Japan.
- She was once featured in the Guess catalog with her ex-boyfriend David Bywater.
- Her ideal type is…
Music Video Appearances
- Ocean Drive – Duke Dumont (2015)
“I work out to eat.”
“Dance longer, dream bigger.”
“Erase me, okay. I’ll always be there.”
“Social media is a mirage. Don’t believe what you see.”
“Girls like you deserve a love that always feels like summer.”