Janet Von Schmeling is an American actress, producer, model, and entrepreneur.
She comes into the limelight after marrying Drake Bell, but later, she got famous because of her amazing work as an actress and producer for various movies.
Throughout the years, she has been active in many fields, especially in the entertainment industry.
Janet Von Schmeling has had an active journey during her career in the entertainment industry, which started with her debut as an actress in the short movie The Greys (2015).
In the same year, Janet then got offered to play the character Dolores Fletcher for the series Suspense until 2016.
Her career later was continued by her appearance in the movie Just Jenna (2016), Fox Pointe (2017), Saturday on Earth (2017), and Dawning of the Dead (2017).
2017 surely was a special year for her because it marked her debut as a producer for various TV series projects, such as Baby Avengers, and Home & Family.
In 2018, she continued her acting career for the short movie Street Ships and later came back being an associate producer for Sorry For Your Loss (2021).
Besides the movie industry, Janet is also active in modeling. Throughout her career, she has been modeling for various brands, such as Converse and Vans.
She also became an author for Marie Claire UK, Cosmopolitan UK, and she later focuses on becoming a chief editor for Esquire UK.
- Real Name: Janet Von Schmeling
- Stage Name: Janet Von Schmeling
- Nickname: Janet
- Birthday: June 1, 1994
- Birthplace: Orlando, Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Model, Entrepreneur, Actress, Producer
- Education: Florida Atlantic University (Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice Administration)
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @planetjanetttv
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: Chief Master Von Schmeling
- Mother: Barbara Von Schmeling (stepmother)
- Sister: Victoria Von Schmeling
- Brother: Hermann Von Schmeling
- Husband: Drake Bell
- Children: Jeremy Drake Bell
Husband & Relationship
There is no information about when Janet and Drake started dating each other, but their marriage happened in 2018.
After getting married, the couple later has a lovely son who completes their happiness as a happy family.
The net worth of Janet Von Schmeling is estimated at $3 million to $4 million. The huge amount of her wealth primarily comes from her career as an actress and producer.
Besides, she also earned income from various business fields as well, such as being a model for various brands and brand deals.
- Janet becomes popular after marrying Drake Bell.
- Her father works as a real estate agent.
- Her stepmother works as a hairdresser.
- Her husband is a musician.
- Janet values education so much.
- Even though she is very active at work, she always prioritizes her family first.
- She loves her son so much.
- She always supports her husband’s work.
- Janet loves the arts a lot.
- Her ideal type is…
- Sorry For Your Loss (2021), as associate producer (short movie)
- Street Ships (2018), as teen pirates (short movie)
- Dawning of the Dead (2017), as LA zombie
- Tribal – Proof of Concept (2017)
- Saturday on Earth (2017), as Jamie (short movie)
- Fox Pointe (2017), as Kasey (short movie)
- Just Jenna (2016), as smoker teen
- The Greys (2015), as Lane (short movie)
- Home & Family (2017), as an assistant producer
- Baby Avengers (2017), as producer
- Painting Autumn (EncourageTV | 2017), as Tawny
- BuzzFeed Murder Mystery Stories (BuzzFeed | 2017), as Kaycee
- Enigma (2017), as Alex
- Suspense (2015-2016), as Dolores Fletcher
- How to Survive High School (2015), as popular girl
Janet Von Schmeling is an inspirational yet hardworking person. She isn’t afraid to show her fullest potential in exploring her career field.