May Quotes, Messages, and Wishes – May? What comes to your mind when you talk about the month of May? Happiness or spring has come in this month.
Many unique things if we are related to the month of may. the door of happiness, new spirit will be poured out in a happy moment in May.
May brings new joy and enthusiasm, a new outlook for the forerunner of a new world.
As the opening of the middle of the month, we can define many things when it comes to the month of May.
Many definitions, stories, and messages will be shared about the month of May full of new love and happiness below, as a form of inspiration and new enthusiasm after reading the quotes, messages, and wishes below.
As a perfect May opener, we will share 60 quotes, messages, and wishes about the month of May which is full of happiness, beauty and love.
In the moment of the spring month full of flowers blooming like our hearts which may always be enlightened and happy always.
Here are 60 May quotes, messages, and wishes filled with beautiful words that give new spirit, hope, and love.
Read also: 100 Sunflower Quotes Which are Full Of Positive Things
1. “Happy new month to a person that’s charming, talented, and witty, and reminds me a lot of myself.”
2. “May your day be as beautiful as you. Happy New month, friend!”
3. “You are my kind of crazy and that is what life is really about! Happy New Month.”
4. “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.”
5. “Someone I love was born today.”
6. “The older I get, the more I realize that I am still a little younger than you! Happy May Day.”
7. “A birthday means that you are a year older, but a birthday party means you get to act 10 years younger. Enjoy the party!”
8. “Another year of you is reason enough for us all to celebrate with cake!”
9. “Old enough to know better; but young enough to get away with it.”
10. “You give me the kind of joy, love, and strength that’s rare. The loveliest kind. I love you for it. For your New May, let’s take our love to a whole new level. Happy birthday, my dearest.”
11. “Happy New Month to my very own VIP (very important passion)! I love you madly, deeply and honestly.”
12. “May your birthday be as wonderfully incredible as the first time we kissed (speaking of which)!”
13. “My life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams!”
14. “Let’s celebrate this day like there’s no tomorrow!”
15. “You don’t get older, you get better.”
16. “The standard business model for corporations is to lie, confuse and deny anything that may threaten their profitability.” – Steven Magee
17. “In the suburbs of Delaware, spring meant not young love and damp flowers but an ugly divorce from winter and a second marriage to buxom summer.” – Andrew Sean Greer, Less
18. “May 19th,2018- Love always win!!” – Charmaine J. Forde
19. “You may not love what you do but you must do what you love!” – Md. Ziaul Haque
20. “Rational fear of COVID-19 may save your life.” – Steven Magee
21. “A Standard American Diet (SAD) may eventually kill you.” – Steven Magee
22. “Some of the television doctors may kill you if you let them.” – Steven Magee
23. “May the force of the Hawaiian spirits be with you.” – Steven Magee
24. “Make hay in May for you may never know what June is coming with and you may never know what July will present! When you see May, make hay!” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
25. “Ah, in those earliest days of love how naturally the kisses spring into life! So closely, in their profusion, do they crowd together that lovers would find it as hard to count the kisses exchanged in an hour as to count the flowers in a meadow in May.” – Marcel Proust
26. “I’m only wishing to go a-fishing; For this the month of May was made.” – Henry Van Dyke
27. “You are as welcome as the flowers in May.” – Charles Macklin
28. “Tis a month before the month of May, And the spring comes slowly up this way.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
29. “In the marvellous month of May when all the buds were bursting, then in my heart did love arise. In the marvellous month of May when all the birds were singing, then did I reveal to her my yearning and longing.” – Heinrich Heine
30. “May, more than any other month of the year, wants us to feel most alive.” – Fennel Hudson
31. “Everywhere you go, you fill-up the place with smiles. This is why, for your birthday, I wish that life always gives you a reason to smile for as long as you live. Happy birthday Mei !”
32. “Happy Birthday Mei Wishes With Name. Dear Mei , May you have such an incredibly special birthday that every day afterward starts and ends with love, and Peace of Mind. Happy Birthday!”
33. “Dear Mei A Birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. Happy Birthday Mei !”
34. “May had now set in, but up here among the hills, she was May by curtesy only; or if she was May, she would never be might. She was, indeed, only April with her showers and sunshine, her tearful, childish laughter, and again the frown, and the despair irremediable. Nay, as if she still kept up a secret correspondence with her cousin March, banished for his rudeness, she would not very seldom shake from her skirts a snow storm, and oftener the dancing hail. Then out would come the sun behind her, and laugh, and say, I could not help that; but here I am all the same, coming to you as fast as I can!” – George MacDonald
35. “But why should the daffodils and tulips, Get all the praise and blessings? My rebirth goes unnoticed- I am worthy Of smiles and dazzled cries of worship.” – Lea Malot
36. “Bright May afternoons, mango trees in the garden echoed with cuckoo calls.” – Meeta Ahluwalia
37. “Mornings in May, echoed with the call of cuckoos, sunlight glowed through fresh green canopies of trees.” – Meeta Ahluwalia
38. “The last days of May are among the longest of the year.” – Alice Munro, What is Remembered
39. “I want to lengthen, not shorten, my attention span, and most of the material splendors of the twenty-first century bully me in the opposite direction. The fault is mine, I’ll admit. I’m too slow-witted, reluctant to evolve, constitutionally unable to get with the program. I can’t afford the newest gadgets and I’m not a natural multitasker.” – Phillip Connors
40. “But the outsider in May, the one from Briery Swamp who had never fit quite right, kept her tucked safely in her nook.” – Jodi Lynn Anderson, May Bird Among the Stars
41. “Along with the greening of May came the rain. Then the clouds disappeared and a soft pale lightness fell over the city, as if Kyoto had broken free of its tethers and lifted up toward the sun. The mornings were as dewy and verdant as a glass of iced green tea. The nights folded into pencil-gray darkness fragrant with white flowers. And everyone’s mood seemed buoyant, happy, and carefree. When I wasn’t teaching or studying tea kaiseki, I would ride my secondhand pistachio-green bicycle to favorite places to capture the fleeting lushness of Kyoto in a sketchbook. With a small box of Niji oil pastels, I would draw things that Zen pots had long ago described in words and I did not want to forget: a pond of yellow iris near a small Buddhist temple; a granite urn in a forest of bamboo; and a blue creek reflecting the beauty of heaven, carrying away a summer snowfall of pink blossoms. Sometimes, I would sit under the shade of a willow tree at the bottom of my street, doing nothing but listening to the call of cuckoos, while reading and munching on carrots and boiled egg halves smeared with mayonnaise and wrapped in crisp sheets of nori. Never before had such simple indulgences brought such immense pleasure.” – Victoria Abbott Riccardi
42. “That we may not fall short of desire, but let us give way to the unspoken passion hidden in the closet of our discretion.” – Erik Pevernagie
43. “At last came the golden month of the wild folk, honey-sweet May, when the birds come back, and the flowers come out, and the air is full of the sunrise scents and songs of the dawning year.” – Samuel Scoville Jr., Wild Folk
44. “Oh, there’s definitely happiness,” Jack said, turning his back on the ocean and looking at her. “But it’s just about moments, not ever-afters.” He grinned. “Like when you’re right in the middle of the ocean with your friends, with no one trying to kill you in any kind of horrifying way. You have to appreciate these moments when they happen, ’cause obviously we don’t get many of them.” – James riley, The Half Upon a Time Trilogy: Half Upon a Time; Twice Upon a Time; Once Upon the End
45. “Then you have to remember to be thankful; but in May one simply can’t help being thankful . . . that they are alive, if for nothing else. I feel exactly as Eve must have felt in the garden of Eden before the trouble began.” – L.M. Montgomery
46. “I had a chat with May and I had a sweet talk with April but the lovely conversation that left me to ponder was the long talk I had with June. Mathematics came to tell me that May is 3, June is 4 and April is 5. ‘ This should have been the counting order’ Mathematics said to me, and added, if you add 3 and 5 you shall surely get 8 and if you find the mid of 8 you will get 4 which is June. Ask June why the disorder! So I quickly called June and asked, why have you change the order? June said, ‘my brother, in this era, you should least give men things which are in order. Let them ponder and put things in order and they will learn something better’. I had to ponder and wonder. Then June added, those who will ponder to know why I have change the order to be at the mid of the other shall get to the mid of the other and wonder why they are at the mid of the other and end the other in wonder but, those who would never see why they must ponder when they get to the mid of the other to know why I am there shall end the other in disorder. They shall end the other and wander in the end! I was quick to ask June, which other? June calmly said, the twelve disciples of the year. Disciples’? I asked. June quickly said, I mean months! In your journey of life, take a break as you journey and ponder over the journey; June concluded!” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
47. “May had now set in, but up here among the hills, she was May by curtesy only; or if she was May, she would never be might. She was, indeed, only April with her showers and sunshine, her tearful, childish laughter, and again the frown, and the dispair irremediable. Nay, as if she still kept up a secret correspondence with her cousin March, banished for his rudeness, she would not very seldom shake from her skirts a snow storm, and oftener the dancing hail. Then out would come the sun behind her, and laugh, and say– “I could not help that; but here I am all the same, coming to you as fast as I can!” – George MacDonald, Sir Gibbie
48. “Let all thy joys be as the month of May, And all thy days be as a marriage day.” – Francis Quarles
49. “The month of May was come, when every lusty heart beginneth to blossom, and to bring forth fruit.” – Thomas Malory
50. “A great difference between May and Day is the M and D! Be a good Managing Director of your life each day in May.” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
51. “As full of spirit as the month of May, and as gorgeous as the sun in Midsummer.” – William Shakespeare
52. “May and June. Soft syllables, gentle names for the two best months in the garden year: cool, misty mornings gently burned away with a warming spring sun, followed by breezy afternoons and chilly nights. The discussion of philosophy is over; it’s time for work to begin.” – Peter Loewer
53. “Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Enjoy your Day!
54. “Hi Mei ,Thinking of you with Love on your May Month and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always. Happy May Day!
55. “Dear Mei Wishing you a day filled with many pleasant surprises and tons of gifts. A lot of love for you on this special day. A very Happy Birthday to one of the sweet persons I have known. Keep Smiling. and then, Happy New Month!”
56. “Dear Mei The best things are always those which we cannot have, what we wait for years. Those are always the most beautiful dreams, colorful and from a fairy tale world. Today, on your birthday, I wish you receive what you always dreamt of! All the Best to you.”
57. “On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.”
58. “I hope your May is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!”
59. “I’m wishing you a May filled with love, laughter, happiness and all of your heart desire. Have a blast!”
60. “Here’s wishing a May to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.”
Read also: 120 Lone Quotes Make Us Think Being Alone isn’t So Bad
Those are 60 May quotes, messages, and wishes that can open a new month this year.
Hopefully, it inspires and brings new and better things for this month and this year