Winter Quotes, Messages, and Wishes – Winter which is synonymous with snow that spreads beautifully and white around us. Snow and winter are two things that cannot be separated if you remember about winter.
Winter is also synonymous with the warmth of Christmas moments and celebrated holidays with extended family at home.
We can make various moments of winter and full of family warmth which can be our motivation and new innovations related in the following few words.
Related to winter, although only certain countries feel winter, tropical countries and others can feel the euphoria of winter which is friendly with cold and coolness.
To illustrate entering winter, we will share 70 winter quotes, messages, and wishes which are our expressions for the moment of winter this year.
Here are 100 winter quotes, messages and wishes that can be used as shared inspiration about romantic snow and winter.
Read also: 50 March Quotes, Messages, and Wishes
Winter Quotes, Messages, and Wishes
1. “Nothing is as easy to make as a promise this winter to do something next summer; this is how commencement speakers are caught.” – Sydney J. Harris
2. “One kind word can warm three winter months.” – Japanese Proverb
3. “People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.” – Anton Chekhov
4. “Thank goodness for the first snow, it was a reminder, no matter how old you became and how much you’d seen, things could still be new if you were willing to believe they still mattered.” – Candace Bushnell
5. “The hard soil and four months of snow make the inhabitants of the northern temperate zone wiser and abler than his fellow who enjoys the fixed smile of the tropics. ” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “The problem with winter sports is that–follow me closely here–they generally take place in winter.” – Dave Barry
7. “To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring. ” – W.J. Vogel
8. “Welcome, winter. Your late dawns and chilled breath make me lazy, but I love you nonetheless. ” – Terri Guillemets
9. “Blow ye winds, like the trumpet blows, but without that noise. ” – Jack Handey
10. “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness. ” – John Steinbeck
11. “When I was young, I loved summer and hated winter. When I got older I loved winter and hated summer. Now that I’m even older, and wiser, I hate both summer and winter.” – Jarod Kintz
12. “Winter blues are cured every time with a potato gratin paired with a roast chicken.” – Alexandra Guarnaschelli
13. “Winter forms our character and brings out our best.” – Tom Allen
14. “Winter is a season of recovery and preparation.” – Paul Theroux
15. “Winter is not a season, it’s a celebration.” – Anamika Mishra
16. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”
17. “Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.” – Yoko Ono
18. “My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.” – Sara Raasch
19. “There is no winter without snow, no spring without sunshine, and no happiness without companions.” – George R.R. Martin
20. “There’s just something beautiful about walking on snow that nobody else has walked on. It makes you believe you’re special.” – Korean Proverb
21. “To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” – Carol Rifka Brunt
22. “Thank goodness for the first snow, it was a reminder–no matter how old you became and how much you’d seen, things could still be new if you were willing to believe they still mattered.” – Aristotle
23. “January brings the snow, makes our feet and fingers glow.” – Candace Bushnell
24. “The very fact of snow is such an amazement.” – Roger Ebert
25. “Snow provokes responses that reach right back to childhood.” – Markus Zuzak
26. “A snowflake is one of God’s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together!” – Andy Goldsworthy
27. “The snow is sparkling like a million little suns.” – Unknown
28. “Advice is like the snow. The softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon and the deeper it sinks into the mind.” – Lama Willa
29. “Snow falling soundlessly in the middle of the night will always fill my heart with sweet clarity.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
30. “Kindness is like snow, it beautifies everything it covers.” – Novala Takemoto
31. “Snow isn’t just pretty. It also cleanses our world and our senses, not just of the soot and grime of a mining town, but also of a kind of weary familiarity, a taken for granted quality to which our eyes are all too susceptible.” – Kahlil Gibran
32. “Snow brings a special quality with it, the power to stop life as you know it dead in its tracks.” – John Burnside
33. “Snow is the truth only when it’s snowing.” – Marty Rubin
34. “Surely everyone is aware of the divine pleasures which attend a wintry fireside; candles at four o’clock, warm hearthrugs, tea, a fair tea-maker, shutters closed, curtains flowing in ample draperies to the floor, whilst the wind and rain are raging audibly without.” – Arabian Proverb
35. “The hard soil and four months of snow make the inhabitants of the northern temperate zone wiser and abler than his fellow who enjoys the fixed smile of the tropics.” – Thomas de Quincey
36. “I write probably 80 percent of my stuff over the winter.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “I know the look of an apple that is roasting and sizzling on the hearth on a winter’s evening, and I know the comfort that comes of eating it hot, along with some sugar and a drench of cream… I know how the nuts taken in conjunction with winter apples, cider, and doughnuts, make old people’s tales and old jokes sound fresh and crisp and enchanting.” – Ben Aaronovitch
38. “One kind word can warm three winter months.” – Japanese Proverb
39. “Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.” – Italian Proverb
40. “The color of springtime is flowers; the color of winter is in our imagination.” – Victor Hugo
41. “It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.”
42. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year! There’ll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling out in the snow.” – Charles Dickens
43. “In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move.” – Robert Byrne
44. “Nothing is as easy to make as a promise this winter to do something next summer; this is how commencement speakers are caught.” – Henry Rollins
45. “When I was young, I loved summer and hated winter. When I got older I loved winter and hated summer. Now that I’m even older, and wiser, I hate both summer and winter.” – Bob Seger
46. “I pray this winter be gentle and kind–a season of rest from the wheel of the mind.” – Jarod Kintz
47. “In the winter she curls up around a good book and dreams away the cold.” – John Geddes
48. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”
49. “If winter comes, can spring be far behind?”
50. “What did you bring me today? Delusional mutterings with a side of crazy?”
51. “The heart can get really cold if all you’ve known is winter.”
52. “I’m going to make it a law that the correct way to address your sovereign is my giving a high five.’ Kai’s smiled brightened. ‘That’s genius. Me too.”
53. “In the winter she curls up around a good book and dreams away the cold.”
54. “A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water.”
55. “They’re the first crew I’ve ever had and most of them even call me Captain. I’m going to miss them.”
56. “How many lessons of faith and beauty we should lose, if there were no winter in our year!”
57. “I pray this winter be gentle and kind–a season of rest from the wheel of the mind. “
58. “I prefer winter and Fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape–the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn’t show. “
59. “May my wishes add warmth to your days. Happy Winter Season!
60. “Wishing you day filled with snow, Happy Winter!
61. “Winter is back, I wish I could hug you right now. Happy Winter!
62. “May the magic of the snow fill your heart with an abundance of love, joy and happiness. Happy Winter!
63. “In this season of white and gray. May my wishes add warmth to your days. Happy Winter Season!
64. “I wish you a lot of happy winter’s time spent with your family, Happy Winter!
65. “Winter forms our character and brings out our best.” – Tim Allen
66. ” I hope you can be better in moment winter entire your life.”
67. ” I wish in moment winter i full of joy, happiness and be better person for all my life.”
68. “wishing the best thing for all your moment in winter.”
69. “winter is things for be happy, so, I always wish for be best person in he world.”
70. “wishing for all your life give the best thing from god to you. bless in a miracle in the winter moment.”
Read also: 60 April Quotes, Messages, and Wishes
Those are 70 winter quotes, messages, and wishes that can be used as inspiration for words about the warmth of winter, winter inspiration, winter motivation, and snow moments this year.