Johanna Leia started her career as a freelance model for a long time. Later she worked as a model under Ford and Wilhelmina, which catapulted her name.
In 2017, she appeared in a TV series wrapped in a reality show called Lifetime Bring UP Ballers.
Because of the reality show, her name was recognized by many people and she gained many fans.
She also works as a model for other fashion brands, such as IconSwim, and many others.
Not only that, she also worked with various magazine covers such as Endee Online, and others.
- Real name: Johanna Edelberg
- Stage Name: Johanna Leia
- Nickname: Johanna
- Birthday: February 19, 1981
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Height: 170 cm (5’7”)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Model, TV Personality, Social Media Influencer, Entrepreneur
- Education: Reputed College in LA
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Joan Edelberg (Mother)
- Sibling: –
- Children: Amari Bailey (Son), Savy Bailey (Daughter)
Alfonzo McKinnie (2019);
Ja Morant (2022)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @onlyjohannaleia
- Instagram: @johannaleia
- TikTok: –
- Youtube: –
- She is the mother of basketball player, Amari Bailey.
- Johanna is not married, but has two children with her boyfriend named Aaron Bailey. However, their relationship broke up
- Both of her children are talented athletes, especially in basketball.
- In 2019, she dated a basketball player named Alfonzo McKinnie.
- Then, in 2021 she had a relationship with a famous rapper named Drake. However, it didn’t last long because they broke up in October 2021.
- Johanna is rumored to be back in a relationship with a basketball player named Ja Morant in March 2022.
- However, the rumors did not get a response from either of them.
- She has tattoos on her body
- She has many friends who are famous Hollywood artists and singers.
- She likes to spend her free time with her pet dog.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $7 million – 8 million.
- Lifetime Bring UP Ballers (Lifetime | 2017), as Herself
Although Johanna Leia was only a freelance model at the beginning of her career, she was able to become a professional model thanks to her hard work.
In addition, she also manages to be a good mother in the midst of her busy life.