Megan Barton-Hanson is well known as a model, stripper, columnist, podcast host, actress, and OnlyFans star from Essex, England.
In this case, she made her first debut on Love Island 2018 and became more popular after her appearances on social media presence.
Megan Barton-Hanson began her career as a model and later rose to fame as a contestant on the famous TV show Love Island in 2018.
Further, she had posed for Maxim Magazine and on the front of 66 Magazine. She had likewise shown up on the TV show The Real Full Monty in May 2019 to help a noble cause.
Prior to coming to popularity, she had brought in a heap of cash working as a stripper, though it did not last long.
However, she later joined the members-only platform called OnlyFans, sharing recordings and photos of her body.
Not long after that, she made a sex-positive podcast called You Come First, which is expected to be her new source of income. In this case, she made her popularity gain more.
Also, besides appearing in TV shows and magazines, she appeared in the documentary series Kathy Burke: Money Talks (2021).
- Real Name: Megan Barton-Hanson
- Stage Name: Megan Barton-Hanson
- Nickname: Megan
- Birthday: March 6, 1994
- Birthplace: Essex, England
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: British
- Religion: Christian
- Professions: Model, Stripper, Columnist, Podcast Host, Actress, OnlyFans Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @MeganBHanson
- Instagram: @meganbartonhanson_
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- OnlyFans: @meganbartonhanson
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35 (Bust-35, Waist-24, and Hips-35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Father: Kevin Barton-Hanson
- Mother: –
- Brother: Curtis Barton-Hanson
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Paul is The former adult film entertainment boss, who also acted in a number of porn films, and started getting to know Megan at X-rated awards parties in 2017.
In this case, Paul dated Megan for 18 months before she found fame on Love Island and even paid for her apartment.
Later, they were spotted vacationing together in Tenerife, London, before they split just months before Love Island 2018.
Tommy, who is a British slalom canoe who became a model, participated in the 2018 reality show Love Island. For that reason, he got involved with Megan for a reality show.
However, his relationship with Megan for three months had to run aground because Tommy had betrayed Megan.
Wes Nelson and Megan met on the reality TV show Love Island in 2018. Later, they were in a relationship until the end of the show and declared their love for each other.
Unfortunately, the unfortunate news came from Megan with the release of a parting statement with Wel Nelson on Instagram in January 2019.
A source, namely The Sun Online, said that Megan dumped Wes because of a failed sex life.
Her split with Wes, left Megan in a relationship with Dover Athletic Jaydon Gibbs, 29 after the two hit it off earlier in 2019.
In this case, there is no significant news regarding Jaydon and Gibbs’ relationship details. In addition, there’s a need for more information about how they were separated.
Demi and Megan started dating after meeting on Celebs Go Dating and were first spotted as a couple in July 2019 while attending an ITV summer party hand in hand.
Furthermore, the couple split after a series of jealous altercations, and Megan was overconfident in the amount of attention she got from Demi.
Megan and Chelcee started dating in August 2019 when Chelcee, 29, entertained the 27-year-old Love Island star after Megan broke up with her ex-boyfriend previously.
Despite breaking up briefly in October 2019, the pair rekindled their romance. Moreover, since April 2020, fans saw, Chelcee unfollowed and deleted photos of each other on social media.
James Locke and Megan dated for two months in 2021. However, it was obvious when they split in December to remove all photos and content of each other from their social media accounts.
In addition, the news of their split came just weeks after the couple flew to New York to go on a romantic journey together to become a couple.
Megan Barton-Hanson’s net worth is around $3 million. In this case, she got a lot of money from several jobs such as model, OnlyFans star, and Instagram star.
- Megan came onto the TV show Love Island (2018) on the eighth day and turned into a major sensation from her very first day there.
- She has a pet hamster.
- Megan was brought up in England.
- She has a strong character.
- Megan admitted that the possibility of dating somebody seems to be more like a great deal of work than fun.
- Also, she used to struggle with her eating routine.
- Megan is sexually unbiased and pretty open about it.
- She thinks that individuals in their places of superstar status ought to talk straightforwardly and truly about practicing safe sex.
- As a little girl, she was constantly bullied, and this negatively affected her self-assurance.
- Her favorite food is Italian Cuisine.
- She has been extremely open about the fact that she has had a few facial changes through plastic surgery.
- Her ideal type is a straight girl.
- Kathy Burke: Money Talks (Channel 4 | 2021), as self
- Tonight Live with Dan Wootton (GBN | 2021), as a guest
- CelebAbility (ITV Hub | 2021), as a guest
- Eating with my Ex (BBC Three | 2021), as a guest
- Celeb Ex in the City (MTV | 2020), as a guest
- Reasons to Be Cheerful with Matt Lucas (Channel 4 | 2020), as a guest
- What A F***in’ Year on TV with Mel B & Mel B (Channel 4 | 2019), as a guest
- Celebs Go Dating (E4 | 2019), as a guest
- Kathy Burke’s All Woman (Channel 4 | 2019), as a guest
- The Real Full Monty (ITV | 2019), as a guest
- Hey Tracey! (ITV2 | 2019), as a guest
- Victoria Derbyshire (BBC Two | 2019), as a guest
- This Morning (ITV | 2019), as a guest
- Innuendo Bingo (BBC Radio 1 | 2019),a s a contestant
- Dancing on Ice (ITV | 2019), as a guest
- Loose Women (ITV | 2018), as a guest
- Re-Play 2018 with Richard Osman (ITV | 2018), as a contestant
- The Big Fat Quiz of the Year (Channel 4 | 2018), as a guest
- Love Island (ITV | 2018), as a contestant
- Pointless Blog Vlogs (YouTube | 2018), as a guest
“You can have the whole world in your home with the right person.”
All in all, Megan Barton-Hanson is a rising star who does not lack self-confidence at the current stage of her life. If anything, she is shining both personally and professionally.