Animals that we often see at the zoo, once they are a cute baby animals. Just like another living things, they grow.
For example, baby cheetah. It was a baby before becoming a hunter who run so fast. So do baby blue whale. Before becoming the largest mammals, it was a tiny baby.
Unfortunately, during the pandemic, we cant go to the zoo. In fact, parents often spend once a month to visit the zoo with their kids.
When the kids still able went to school, there are outdoor school activity when they visited zoo.
For us who missing visiting zoo so much, here we go 20 cute baby animals that usually you see at the zoo.
Read more: 10 Funny Bird Memes That Will Make You Laugh
1. When baby panda was born. It weighs only 1000 grams or 900 times thinnier than their mom. No wonder they are uber cute!
2. Just like a human, baby elephant need to drink their mother’s milk as their first food. When their mom is away, baby elephant like to suck their trunk like human suck their thumb
3. Cheetah can run 112 km/hours. Their mother train them since they were a baby
4. After being born, blue whale’s size is 8 meters and weigh 4 tons. And everyday, their weight is increasing 90 Kg. No wonder blue whale is the largest mammals
5. When baby turtle still inside the egg, their mother have to protect them from predator. And after the egg cracked, they look super cute!
6. Do you know that Mother of Giraffe is giving birth by standing up? That’s why, baby giraffe fall for two meter high when they were born. But, they still look cute, right?
7. Whey monkey is growing up, they are so cheeky. But, when they were a little baby, how cute they are!
8. Owl is known by his big sharp eyes but do you know if they rarely use their eyes? They use their neck which can spin 270 degrees to see. This is how they look when the were a baby
9. This adorable Hypotamus baby is good at bathing! The can soak themselves 16 hours per day!
10. Baby orang utan is one of the endangered species whom the population is decreasing everyday. When you meet this cute baby orang utan, you should bring them to the animal shelter to protect their live
11. Deer has so many names. When it was a little baby, they call it Fawn. Fawns have a spot on their body to help them camouflage
12. Tiger cubs are born blind but their vision continue developing by the time. Their mother protect them by licking their face so the predator will not able to detect their scent
13. Sometime fox looks like a dog but they also has a same look like a cat. When they were a baby, they only live with their parents until seven months old
14. This cute baby sloth is able to climb since they were a baby. When they were born, the weigh is only 10 ounces
15. Porcupine’s thorn becomes harden one or two hours after they being born. One or two days after that, they are ready to eat by themselves
16. No wonder teddy bear is an iconic doll. Look at this baby bear!
17. Baby cow eats grass when they two weeks old. Before that, just like a human they need to nursing form their mother
18. Baby Walrus is strong swimmer when they reach one month old. They are nursing from their mother until two years old
19. How the parents recognize their chicks from another? By their distinctive call. Chick needs to feed by adults when they were a baby
20. What is the best thing when we are at home? Just like these uber cute piglets, cuddling with your family
Those are cute baby animals that keep adapting with nature. Even they can not be kept like dog, rabbit and cat, when we meet them, we have to treat them like another living things.
We hope this pandemic gone soon, so we can meet those cute baby animals at the zoo.