Nowadays, we have to think twice if we want to arrange a garden even it’s just a small garden. Because of the land availability is decreasing time by time.
But, dont worry. There is always a solution. You can use indoor plants so your house or appartement still have a green decoration without having a large place.
Not all plants are suitable for indoor. There are many characteristic of indoor plants such as, they don’t need an intensive sun exposure, they have a soft stem not a woody one and the size of the plant is small and have many leaves.
Interested to have an indoor plants for your house or appartement? This is 15 indoor plants that we recommend for you. Not just beautiful, they also good for your health.
1. You can place Anthurium in the space that not too light but not too dark. That unique shape and colour will bring an outstanding look in your room
2. Calathea or prayer plant can be placed indoor because it not requires too much sunlight to grow
3. Variegated Monstera is like superstar among indoor plants. That variegation comes from lack clorophyl. But we dont see it as a defect. We see it as a beautiful nature creation
4. Snake plant is not just an indoor plants. It can be your natural indoor air filter. Even in a small way, snake plant remove toxic air pollutants inside your house
5. Who doesn’t love the colour and the scent of Lavender? You can have it inside of your house. Put it near your work desk and ready to relax during the deadline
6. Bonsai tree can be an option if you love tree but you love art too. Choose Ficus Bonsai type so you can trim them and grow them with your creation
7. If you are too busy with your daily activities but still need something green inside your house, choose cacti
8.Peperomia has a unique shape of leaves. Different types of pepperomia has a different leaves
9. Dieffenbachia has an unique leave like monstera. But, when you choose them as your indoor plant, beware of it gum.
10. There are many benefits from aloe vera. It is good for your hand and body. No wonder it becomes hero ingredient on so many cosmetic. You can plant aloe vera inside pot and make it as a useful indoor plant
11. You can choose Areca Palm as your decorative indoor plants. But, you have to put this plant in area that not to cold nor to hot. Don’t put it near air conditioner or heat sources
12. Chrysanthemum or mum can give a sweet feeling around your corner but beware if you have cat or dog because this flower can cause an allergy for those pets
13. Not all indoor plants are planted inside the pot. They also can hanging on the wall like Maidenhair Fern. This plant not only give a refreshing mood into your house, but also can reduce radiation effect from your computer
14. Another hanging plant that you can adopt is bird’s nest fern. This indoor plant doesn’t need a high maintenance. If you put them on brighter light spot, you have to water it more often but if you put it on low light spot, you don’t need to do that
15. Love orchid? You can choose Moth orchid as your indoor plants. Moth orchid is easy to grow even in indoor place and they bloom every year
Read also: 10 Kinds of Job for Mom with Flexible Time
From those characteristic of indoor plants the key is where they are going to be put.
Because some of them can stay in low light condition whether some are not. So make sure you choose the right type for your house.