Positive quotes come not only from philosopher, world leader, religious preacher. philanthropy or nobel peace prize winner.
Positive quotes can come from musician, an environmental activist even a a supermodel.
For example, Rihanna who was recently claimed as a billionaire by Forbes or Bella Hadid who stands up for Palestine, Taylor Swift the hit maker who encourages girl to speak up.
They also inspire us to achieve something in live, to love our self or just simply to live our live.
Not only those superstars, a genuine name in fighting for better education especially girl, Malala Yousafzai and environmental activist Gretta Thunberg also have a positive quotes that can make up our mind.
This is 75 positive quotes for the super power girls to all of us.
Read also: 60 Funny Quotes That Will Lift Up Your Mood
1. “If you don’t live your life, then who will?”
2.”Hurt me with the truth. Don’t comfort me with a lie.”
3. “Never a failure, always a lesson.”
4. “When I see myself as an old woman, I just think about being happy. And hopefully, I’ll still be fly.”
5. “It’s nice to look back on your life and see things as lessons, and not regrets.”
6. “The minute you learn to love yourself, you won’t want to be anyone else.”
7. “If someone is right for you, you’ll know it.”
8. “I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think.”
9. “Keep your eyes on the finish line and not on the turmoil around you.”
10. “People think, because we’re young, we aren’t complex, but that’s not true. We deal with life and love and broken hearts in the same way a woman a few years older might.”
Bella Hadid Quotes
11. “Take time to get help for your mental health. It’s worth it to get to your full potential.”
12. “Like I always say to my girls, there [ are ] a million girls who are as beautiful as you are and deserve success as much as you do.”
13. “Humans are humans. If somebody’s mean to you, it’s not gonna feel good – no matter if you’re a man or a woman.”
14. “I’m not trying to be this cool girl. If you’re trying to be something you’re not, it’s slowly going to bite you in the butt.”
15. “I just aspire to be the best I can be. I want to work hard and set one goal at a time for myself.”
Gretta Thunberg Quotes
16. “When haters go after your looks and differences, it means they have nowhere left to go. And then you know you’re winning!”
17. “Together and united, we are unstoppable.”
18. “We can’t save the world by playing by the rules, because the rules have to be changed. Everything needs to change – and it has to start today.”
19. “We already have all the facts and solutions. All we have to do is to wake up and change.”
20. “Your silence is almost worst of all.”
21. “We will never stop fighting for this planet.”
22. “Hope doesn’t come from words. Hope only comes from actions.”
Billie Eilish Quotes
23. “I’m gonna make what I want to make, and other people are gonna like what they’re gonna like. It doesn’t really matter.”
24. “Time is kind of an amazing thing because you can do so much with it. I think people underestimate time. I don’t want to just sit on my phone for hours.”
I’m trying to show everybody that I’m a girl, and I’m five foot four, and you can do anything you want, no matter your gender. It’s your world, too!
26. “It”s rare for anyone to value the opinions of a teenage girl.”
27. “I think everybody deserves an equal amount of appreciation whether how old they are.”
28. “If I’m inspired to make a certain kind of song, I’m going to make that kind of song, no matter if it’s what they know me as or think I am.”
29. “Nothing really scares me, to be honest.”
30. “Never been the type to let someone see right through.”
Beyonce Knowles Quotes
31. “Who runs the world? Girls.”
32. “It’s easy to hear the voices of others and often very difficult to hear your own. Every person you meet is going to want something different from you. The question is: what do you want for yourself?”
33. “A true diva is graceful and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.”
34. “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.”
35. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who- you are.”
36. “Independence comes from you knowing who you are and you being happy with yourself.”
37. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.”
38. “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.”
39. ” I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.”
40. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.”
41. “One of the things that kept me out of trouble was doing something creative – creativity can’t be judged.”
42. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.”
43. “If you work hard, whatever you want, it will come to you. I know that’s easier said than done, but keep trying.”
44. “The best thing is looking back and realizing how incredible life is. If you don’t take the time to think about or analyze your life you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected.”
45. “I remember being in Japan when Destiny’s Child put out ‘Independent Women,’ and women there were saying how proud they were to have their own jobs, their own independent thinking, their own goals. It made me feel so good, and I realized that one of my responsibilities was to inspire women in a deeper way.”
Taylor Swift Quotes
46. “To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
47. “In a relationship each person should support the other; they should lift each other up.”
48. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
49. “Just be yourself, there is no one better.”
50. “Anytime someone tells me that I can’t do something, I want to do it more.”
51. “There are two ways you can get through the pain. You can let it destroy you, or you can use it as fuel to drive you: to dream bigger, work harder. ”
52. “Just be yourself, there is no one better.”
53. “I don’t compare myself to anyone else; I don’t make comments about anyone else because they do what feels right for them, and that’s okay by me.”
54. “You are not the opinion of someone who doesn’t know you.”
55. “Life isn’t how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain.”
56. “Your feelings so are important to write down, to capture, and to remember because today you’re heartbroken, but tomorrow you’ll be in love again. ”
57. “The thing about life is, every time you learn a lesson, another one is waiting right at the corner. You never know everything.”
58. “Unique and different is the new generation of beautiful. You dont have to be like everybody else. In fact I don’t think you should.”
59. “When you hear people making hateful comments, stand up to them. Point out what a waste it is to hate, and you could open their eyes.”
60. “In life, you learn lessons. And sometimes you learn them the hard way. Sometimes you learn them too late.”
Malala Yousafzai Quotes
61. “One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai,
62. “If one girl with an education can change the world, just imagine what 130 million can do.” – Malala Yousafzai,
63. “Don’t be afraid—if you are afraid you can’t move forward.” – Malala Yousafzai,
64. “Let us pick up our books and our pens, they are the most powerful weapons.” – Malala Yousafzai,
65. “I truly believe the only way we can create global peace is through educating not only our minds, but our hearts and our souls. This is the way forward to our destiny of peace and prosperity.” – Malala Yousafzai,
66. “I think everyone makes a mistake at least once in their life. The important thing is what you learn from it.” – Malala Yousafzai.
67. “Speak out against injustice when you see it. Vote for leaders who believe in equality and commit to investing more in education.” – Malala Yousafzai.
68. “The best way to fight terrorism is to invest in education. Instead of sending weapons, send teachers.” – Malala Yousafzai.
69. “Life isn’t just about taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide.” – Malala Yousafzai.
70. “Kindness can only be repaid with kindness. It can’t be repaid with expressions like ‘thank you’ and then forgotten.” – Malala Yousafzai.
71. “I raise up my voice not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard.”- Malala Yousafzai.
72. “Don’t accept good things from bad people.” – Malala Yousafzai.
73. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” – Malala Yousafzai.
74. “Peace in every home, every street, every village, every country – this is my dream. Education for every boy and every girl in the world. To sit down on a chair and read my books with all my friends at school is my right. To see each and every human being with a smile of happiness is my wish.” – Malala Yousafzai.
75. “We were learning how to struggle. And we were learning how powerful we are when we speak.” – Malala Yousafzai.
Read also: 125 Halloween Messages, Wishes, and Quotes
Which one is your favourite positive quotes?