Simi Khadra started her career in the fashion sector. She and her twin sister, Haze Khadra, worked as models at such a young age.
She rose to the spotlight after attending a fashion show held by Chanel. She and her twin sister drew the attention of the public with their impeccable fashion sense.
From there onwards, she had been highlighted in various fashion competitions. In 2018, she was featured in a short film titled Gucci: Simi and Haze for a luxury brand campaign.
However, after completing her studies, she decided to work as a professional DJ. She had likewise performed at various club events and later been known as a celebrity DJ.
Besides being a fashion icon and a DJ, she, alongside her twin sister, also founded a notable beauty line named SIMIHAZE BEAUTY.
- Real Name: Sama Abu Khadra
- Stage Name: Simi Khadra
- Nickname: Simi
- Birthday: March 31, 1993
- Birthplace: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: Saudi Arabian
- Height: 173 cm (5’8”)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Islam
- Profession: DJ, Model, Entrepreneur, Actress
- Education: The University of Southern California
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Rula Khadra (Father);
- Siblings: Haze Khadra, Noor Khadra, and Fai Khadra
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @simihaze
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Simi is one-half of the famous DJ twin sisters known as SimiHaze.
- At the young age of 14, she was spotted at a Chanel fashion show alongside her twin sister, Haze Khadra, and has been considered an icon for their fashion sense and style from that point onward.
- She is of Palestinian descent, however, but was brought into the world in Saudi Arabia, raised in London, went to secondary school in Dubai, and headed off to college in South Carolina.
- Simi is exceptionally artistic.
- She and her twin sister have a beauty line called SIMIHAZE BEAUTY.
- Simi is frequently commended for having a good fashion sense.
- Her father is an art collector and her mother is an interior designer.
- She is best friends with two of singer The Weeknd’s ex-girlfriends, Selena Gomez and Bella Hadid.
- Her brother, Fai Khadra, frequently shows up in the TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007).
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $5 million.
- Gucci: Simi and Haze (2018), as self
Simi Khadra is the right representative of the eccentric and flawless fashion sense of her generation. No wonder, her name always rises to prominence, especially on the fashion scene.