Simi Khadra is an Arabian model, DJ, actress, and entrepreneur. Along with her twin sister Haze, they gained recognition from building career in fashion industry from young age.
She also established a beauty brand company with Haze, called SimiHaze Beauty. Their products are known for having unique design and claimed to be cruelty free.
Simi Khadra started her career in the fashion sector. She and her twin sister, Haze Khadra, worked as models at such a young age.
She rose to the spotlight after attending a fashion show held by Chanel. She and her twin sister drew the attention of the public with their impeccable fashion sense.
From there onwards, she had been highlighted in various fashion competitions. In 2018, she was featured in a short film titled Gucci: Simi and Haze for a luxury brand campaign.
However, after completing her studies, she decided to work as a professional DJ. She had likewise performed at various club events and later been known as a celebrity DJ.
Besides being a fashion icon and a DJ, she, alongside her twin sister, also founded a notable beauty line named SIMIHAZE BEAUTY.
- Real Name: Sama Abu Khadra
- Stage Name: Simi Khadra
- Nickname: Simi
- Birthday: March 31, 1993
- Birthplace: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: Saudi Arabian
- Religion: Islam
- Profession: DJ, Model, Entrepreneur, Actress
- Education: The University of Southern California
- Hobbies: Music
- Parents: (Father);
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @simihaze
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8”)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Light brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 32-25-33 (Bust -32, Waist -25, and Hips -33 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Ahmad Abu Khadra
- Mother: Rula Khadra
- Brother: Fai Khadra
- Sister: Haze Khadra (twin), Noor Khadra
Boyfriend & Dating History
In February 2021, Daily Mail reported that she and Luka were seen on a coffee date around West Hollywood.
That being said, not much is known about their relationship, including when it’s really started and ended.
She began to be linked romantically with The Weeknd in February 2022. At that time, the pair were seen kissing on his birthday celebration event in Las Vegas, which is then captured by a fan in a video.
According to an insider that told media, however, they aren’t dating and have a strictly platonic relationship as “friends for years.”
Aside from this moment, no further details about their relationship is disclosed to the public, so it appeared that they have a short-lived romance.
According to various sources online, her net worth is estimated to sit at $4 million to $5 million. She seems to earn her income mainly from her career as a DJ, business entrepreneur, model, and actress.
- Simi is one-half of the famous DJ twin sisters known as SimiHaze.
- At the young age of 14, she was spotted at a Chanel fashion show alongside her twin sister, Haze Khadra, and has been considered an icon for their fashion sense and style from that point onward.
- She is of Palestinian descent, however, but was brought into the world in Saudi Arabia, raised in London, went to secondary school in Dubai, and headed off to college in South Carolina.
- Simi is exceptionally artistic.
- She and her twin sister have a beauty line called SIMIHAZE BEAUTY.
- Simi is frequently commended for having a good fashion sense.
- Her father is an art collector and her mother is an interior designer.
- She is best friends with two of singer The Weeknd’s ex-girlfriends, Selena Gomez and Bella Hadid.
- Her brother, Fai Khadra, frequently shows up in the TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007).
- Her ideal type is…
- Gucci: Simi and Haze (2018), as self
“We try to keep our bubble very close. There’s public and there’s private….When the lines blur between the two, that’s when people start to have anxiety….[Before fame], I never had any issues.”
“Some people don’t think we’re real people, anyway. When people meet us, they’re like, ‘Oh, okay, they’re actually not monsters but really nice.’”
“Our discovery of beauty didn’t come from a place of ‘Oh, I have to wear makeup to look pretty,’ ” says Simi. “It was more ‘How can we use color in an interesting, fun, and bold way?’”
“Being Middle Eastern is inextricable to how we are and how we see the world. You know, anybody who’s come across Middle Eastern culture, you know, it’s a hotbed of literature, art, architecture, mysticism, generosity, understanding, loyalty. Those values are just paradigmatic of Arab culture wherever you find it in the world.”
“I think we do have a responsibility to highlight that the situation in Palestine is not a new situation. It’s a story of colonialism and disposition and it’s happened in history over and over again…”
“When you talk about it in terms of Palestine, they make it seem like this crazy, multi-faceted, complex issue and any criticism against it is classified as anti-Semitic and I think that’s where a lot of the tension comes in. But that’s what the mainstream media wants you to believe.”
“I think having all of these experiences and being in so many places and meeting people of all different cultures, it’s given us a heightened sense of empathy and compassion for being a human being and a sense of understanding that someone who grew up in one place wouldn’t have.”
Simi Khadra is the right representative of the eccentric and flawless fashion sense of her generation. No wonder, her name always rises to prominence, especially on the fashion scene.