Trinity Morisette is an American TikTok star. She’s most known for her positivity and anti-cyberbullying contents.
Aside from that, she also regularly posts about workout, fashion, and lifestyle on her social media platforms.
She began her career as a social media influencer in 2018 by sharing a video of her dancing on TikTok. The video became viral soon after it was uploaded and she started gaining fame.
Due to her magnificent look, she had modeled for Palm Beach outlets and for different issues of Cars and Coffee Palm Beach.
Besides that, she also represented a few brands of luxury cars such as Lamborghini Broward, Lamborghini Palm Beach, and HGreg Lux.
Other brands she was chosen to promote include Elf Cosmetics, Ivory Ella, Flighthouse, and Fashion Nova among others.
In 2020, she made an appearance on YouTubers React in episode 183, where she showed up as a participant. The video is titled Try To Watch This Without Laughing Or Grinning.
- Real Name: Trinity Morisette
- Stage Name: Trinity Morisette
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Trinity
- Birthday: March 25, 2003
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: TikTok Star
- Education: Florida Atlantic University (Pre-Health Science)
- Hobby: Photography
- Facebook: Trinity Morisette Official
- Twitter: @trinitysdaily
- Instagram: @trinity_morisette
- TikTok: @trinity
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 165 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-28-32 (Bust -34, Waist -28, and Hips -32 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: Michelle Morisette
- Brother: Gino Morisette
- Sister: Payton Morisette
Boyfriend & Dating History
She hasn’t been involved in any publicly known relationship. Trinity keeps her personal and dating life to be private.
According to multiple online sources, her net worth sits in the range of $100 thousand to $1 million. She primarily earns through her career as a social media celebrity.
- Trinity is actively advocating against cyberbullying.
- She often promotes inner beauty, mental health, and body positivity.
- Her brother, Gino Morisette, has Down syndrome.
- She said her brother is her source of inspiration and motivation to keep a positive outlook in life.
- Her instant popularity on TikTok made her a target of cyberbullying.
- She was a part of the Kindness Matters movement, which is a campaign to promote the kind way people should adopt to interact with one another.
- Trinity skipped high school and went straight to university.
- She has impeccable educational qualifications.
- Trinity once participated in the FIRST Robotics Competition and became the face of her team.
- She is known for her amazing body.
- Fellow social media influencer, Liza Koshy, is her inspiration when it comes to creating content.
- Her favorite holiday destination is Spain.
- She was accepted into college when she was only thirteen years old.
- Her favorite food is donuts.
- She is on a Keto diet.
- Her favorite color is black.
- She likes using eBike because of its practicality.
- Her ideal type is…
- Teens Wanna Know (YouTube | 2020), as herself
- Try To Watch This Without Laughing Or Grinning (YouTube | 2020), as herself
“I received a lot of hate and a lot of backlash and what kind of hate are we talking about I was getting a lot of body shaming.”
“I started the “kindness matters” movement […] it’s a big movement it has reached 3.1 million people.”
“What I wanted to do is I wanted to use whatever influence I had to spread that positivity and kindness.”
“I set out a time for about an hour to two hours a day to make content, make videos, reply back to people and just really get that engagement up there.”
Trinity Morisette is more than meets the eye. Not only does she have an amazing appearance, but she also has a big brain that helps her boost her academic career.