WonJeong, or also known as Ox Zung, is a South Korean TikTok star and singer.
He was famous for his style in lip-sync and singing videos, followed by other viral videos on TikTok. He also occassionally performs as a singer in various music performances.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Girlfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Music Video Appearances
- 9 Quotes
- 10 FAQs
- 10.1 Who is WonJeong?
- 10.2 Who is WonJeong’s real name?
- 10.3 What makes WonJeong famous?
- 10.4 Where is WonJeong from?
- 10.5 How old is WonJeong?
- 10.6 When WonJeong celebrates his birthday?
- 10.7 How tall is WonJeong?
- 10.8 Who are WonJeong’s parents?
- 10.9 Is WonJeong married?
- 10.10 Who is WonJeong’s ex-girlfriend?
- 10.11 How rich is WonJeong?
- 10.12 What is WonJeong nationality?
Already been interested in music since young, WonJeong decided to start his journey by entering college with an Audio Engineering major.
After graduating from college, he later spent some time working as a corporate worker in a reputed company in Korea.
Later, he then dedicated some time to work in Military Band, which was also accompanied by his appearances as a singer in various music performances.
He then started posting content regularly on his social media platforms, especially TikTok.
At first, he didn’t expect too much in gaining such huge recognition. But it turned out that he became pretty successful as an influencer.
He gained popularity after one of his videos turned on and off the lamp. Outside of estimate, it knocked the power out; he called “mama”, but in a high-pitched tone to make it funny.
In 2021, WonJeong made his first appearance in a music video for GREENER, Hey My Love.
- Real Name: Seo Won Jeong (서원정)
- Stage Name: Ox Zung, WonJeong
- Nickname: Won Jeong, CEO of Mama, WJ, Mama Guy
- Birthday: November 20, 1996
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rat
- Nationality: Korean
- Religion: –
- Profession: TikTok Star, Singer
- Education: Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts–Department of Sound Production
- Hobbies: Fitness, Singing, Traveling, Spending time with friends, Playing video games
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @ox_zung
- TikTok: @ox_zung
- YouTube: ox_zung 원정맨
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 172 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Body Measurements: 38-32-15 (Bust -38, Waist -32, and Arms -15 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Sister: –
- Brother: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
Assuming from his statement that he said he dislikes romance, it might be obvious that he is single and doesn’t date anyone.
He focuses more on building a playful and entertaining lifestyle since he is an outgoing and free-spirited person.
Won Jeong has an estimated net worth of between $1 million to $2 million. It comes from his main job as an influencer on various social media platforms, such as TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube.
Not only that, but he also got various brand partnerships and brand deals which contributed to his vast income.
- Won Jeong loves the guitar so much.
- Won Jeong used to perform in a music group band and did some singing performances.
- Won Jeong graduated from college.
- Ox Zung is his nickname on social media.
- He once wore braces.
- He loves exploring various new trends.
- His MBTI is ENFP.
- Won Jeong can speak Korean, Chinese, English, and Japanese well.
- Won Jeong has a unique medical condition called brachyphalangia.
- He makes good friends with Somi, BDC, and Jessi.
- He often wears glasses.
- He can’t swim.
- TikTok is his favorite social media.
- He chooses city life over country life.
- He lives in an apartment alongside his friends.
- BTS is his favorite artist.
- He doesn’t like romance.
- He often makes jokes about romance.
- Won Jeong is able to play drums, guitar, and piano.
- His favorite things are dogs, visiting China, making TikTok videos, and playing soccer.
- In 2016, he once served in the Naval Headquarters Military Band.
- Pink is his favorite color.
- He doesn’t like working and seeing romantic couples.
- He dislikes working so much.
- Won Jeong lives in Daegu, South Korea.
- Won Jeong loves comfortable clothes.
- His ideal type is…
Music Video Appearances
- Hey My Love (2021) – GREENER
“Frankly speaking, it was like playing a level-up game watching the number of my followers go up each time I posted a video. Back then, I was all holed up in my own room. All I did was creating videos, analyzing the contents and harshly training myself every day.”
“Looking back, I think I’ve always wanted to prove myself. It was all about making the best out of the given 24 hours. I just had to do everything right.”
“You know, my life remains the same, but so many things surrounding me have changed.”
“I still remember the first time I uploaded my first video, for which I used the duet function. It immediately hit several hundred thousand views, and the second video racked up a million views. But ironically, I felt isolated at the same time because the comments were all written in English by global users. It was like, ‘Who are all these people? I don’t even know their faces,’”
“I wasn’t somebody who could dance and pose in front of a camera. It took me a lot of effort to be able to do that.”
“To be honest, I think I was more outgoing before I started TikTok. As a creator, I think I work 24 hours. Sometimes I overthink and stress myself out, and I still feel awkward with all these talk and spotlights around me.”
“I’m just trying to be myself as much as possible.”
“As platforms may not be eternal, I thought I needed something of my own. So I’m planning to launch a new game which uses my own brand sometime next year. It’s already in the process of development. Me and my company will keep cooking up something new. But most importantly, I will continue communicating with my fans as a TikToker.”
“Actually, I was trying to enter a company. ‘Cause I majored in audio engineering from college. I was preparing to be a sound engineer at a studio, but all of a sudden this [TikTok] platform started booming. I decided to throw my major away.”
Who is WonJeong?
He is a South Korean TikTok star and singer.
Who is WonJeong’s real name?
His real name is Seo Won Jeong.
What makes WonJeong famous?
He’s famous because of his lip-sync and singing videos, followed by other viral videos on TikTok.
Where is WonJeong from?
He was born in South Korea.
How old is WonJeong?
He was born in 1996, and he is 27 years old as of 2023.
When WonJeong celebrates his birthday?
He celebrates on the 20th] of every November.
How tall is WonJeong?
His height is 5’6″ or 172 cm.
Who are WonJeong’s parents?
He did not reveal the names of his father and mother.
Is WonJeong married?
He is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether he is in a relationship or not.
Who is WonJeong’s ex-girlfriend?
None of his ex-girlfriend is known to the public.
How rich is WonJeong?
His net worth is around $1 million to $2 million.
What is WonJeong nationality?
His nationality is South Korean.
WonJeong is genuine, honest, playful, and exciting. He would do anything to make everything become fun. What a bright character, isn’t he?