Broken Heart Quotes – You might get familiar with a broken heart or you might feel a broken heart right now.
Now, we want to share quotes about broken heart, maybe you can be feeling better after reading all these quotes.
Quotes are sentences that give motivation for everyone to realize something and someone. Usually, quotes get popular because have to mean every sentence.
Quotes can help everyone, although just sentences but having deep meaning, make realize, and give you motivation about this love problem.
After that, you’re going to be better to see all of the quotes make a simple and precious word and then, made you feel better after you read all the quotes.
Sometimes, broken heart give you sad, miserable more and more, day by day without stop it just thinking about someone you lost.
Broken heart sometimes make you confused, made you negative thinking , and feel you are not priority. But don’t be too long in taking this feeling.
When you’re going through broken heart and feel disappointed, it is made you hate yourself so much.
To help you slowly healing your emotional wounds, uplifting quotes about heartbreak can work wonders.
These quotes will not only help you to eventually let go and move on, but they also help you to strive towards a much brighter future.
This quote only as motivation, give you a choice and then all quotes is not just sentences but have a meaning that can be lesson for your life and broken heart you feel.
That’s okay to be sad for your broken heart, but don’t be boomerang for yourself because you worth it to be happy.
Broken heart is very painful moment, but, it’s okay, now here’s 100 broken heart quotes that will made you realize you will be better without someone.
Read also: 100 Don’t Give Up Quotes For Better Your Day
Broken Heart Quotes Give You Realistic For Love
1. “I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.”-Anonymous
2. “Giving up doesn’t mean you are weak; some-times it means that you are strong enough to let go.” – Anonymous
3. Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.”-Eileen Mayhew
4. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” -Violete Parra
5. ” Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. pain of love lasts a lifetime.”– Bette Davis
6. ” Those who feel it is better to have loved and lost, have obviously done neither.” – Tom Nelson
7. “Love never dies of starvation but often of indigestion.” – Ninon de L’Enclos
8. “Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone.”- Clive Staples Lewis
9. “Heartbreak made you realize the best thing you must believe is yourself not more. So, keep strong besties! “- Writers
10. “It’s okay you getting angry for all your love given for someone, but, don’t worry too. Sometimes the best gift ever you take from a little things like heartbreak. This is the gift because the god know him don’t better for u.” – Writers
11. “Don’t be sad for too long, because you beautiful and you gonna find someone else” – Ten of WayV/NCT
12. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.”-Mandy Hale
13. “you always deserved and more be powerful without someone. Because you strong people right? Remember that? You can be happy without him.”-Writers
14. “You’ll get through this. And I know it’s impossible to believe right now, but it gets better. Trust me.”-Susane Colasanti
15. “Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.”- Louise Erdrich
16. No matter how bad you want a person, if your hearts are in two different places, you’ll have to pass and move on.”- Alexandra Elle
17. “Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you”- Cecily von Ziegesar
18. “My heart no longer felt as if it belonged to me. It now felt as it had been stolen, torn from my chest by someone who wanted no part of it.”- Meredith T. Taylor
19. “Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.”- Alysha Speer
20. “One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a breakup.”- Mandy Hale
21. “If hearts could shatter, mine just did.”- Abbi Glines
22. “the best partners is always proud of you and don’t judge you, because for different each other.” -Anonymous
23. “When I say I’m going to forget you I know it’s impossible to forget someone I once knew. What I want is to erase you from my thoughts and purge you from my memories. I’m saying it’s what I wish for, not what is or could ever be.”- Donna Lynn Hope
24. “Love does not leave, it grows and transforms into something different.”- Staci Welch-Bartley
25. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.”- E.A. Bucchianeri
26. “You can obsess and obsess over how things ended – what you did wrong or could have done differently – but there’s not much of a point. It’s not like it’ll change anything. So really, why worry?”- Jess Rothenberg
27. “you always be yourself without someone, so it’s okay if you have a boyfriend. You can be happy with all your positive.”-Anonymous
28. “you deserved to be happy without someone. It’s okay you always win for all of you do.”-Writers
29. “It is our wounds that create in us a desire to reach for miracles. The fulfillment of such miracles depends on whether we let our wounds pull us down or lift us up towards our dreams.”- Jocelyn Soriano
30. “Well, you can’t have heartbreak without love,” Dan pointed out. “If your heart was really broken, then at least you know you really loved him.”- Leila Sales
31. “It is a dull sensation, your heart breaking, like the sound of a pebble dropping on the sand. Not a shattering, not a tearing apart, there is nothing shrill or grandiose about the sensation. It is merely an internal realization that something treasured you never knew you had is leaving forever.”- Samantha Bruce-Benjamin
32. “Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.”- Laura Kasischke
33. “He can touch your soul. And there is a difference between having your heart break and having your soul shatter.”- Cassandra Clare
34. “Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.”- Carol Rifka Brunt
35. “[Love] can stretch you beyond what you feel you can endure. But you can, and you must get back to love and living!”- Staci A. Welch-Bartley
36. “You may have a broken heart, but you may find someone else.” — Douglas Booth
37. “There are a million ways to lose someone you love.” — Tammara Webber
38. “I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time, than hold a permanently empty heart forever.” – H.C. Paye
39. “Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.” -Anonymous
40. “You taught me how to love, but not how to stop.” -Anonymous
41. “Love can sometimes be magic but magic can sometimes just be an illusion. -Anonymous
42. “When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough.” – Maurice Maeterlinck
43. “I don’t know what to do now that were apart; I don’t know how to live without the other half of my heart.” – Anonymous
44. When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut…it will heal, but there will always be a scar.” – Anonymous
45. “To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
46. “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.”- Anonymous
47. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.”- Anonymous
48. “Falling apart is like a broken glass. It is better to go away rather than get hurt by collecting the piece back into one.”-Anonymous
49. “It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.” -Anonymous
50. “Cold wind in my room, day gets dark, and I’m haunted by memories of you.”
51. “To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.” – William Makepeace Thackeray.”
52. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” – C Joybell C
53. “I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time, than hold a permanently empty heart forever.” – HC Paye
54. “You may have a broken heart, but you may find someone else.” – Douglas Booth
55. “Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.” – Tryon Edwards
56. “The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.”-Carroll Bryant
57. “Don’t allow someone not worth it to have the power to occupy your thoughts. If they don’t find you worth the effort or the time, why should you waste yours?”-Donna Lynn Hope
58. “To be rejected by someone doesn’t mean you should also reject yourself or that you should think of yourself as a lesser person. It doesn’t mean that nobody will ever love you anymore. Remember that only one person has rejected you at the moment, and it only hurt so much because to you, that person’s opinion symbolized the opinion of the whole world, of God.”-Jocelyn Soriano
59. “Because I don’t think God trusts just anybody with so much heartache. The world has not yet seen what God can do with a man who gives both halves of a broken heart to him. And I don’t doubt that a man like that can change the world… or at least a little part of it.”- Chris Fabry
60. “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it but also the father who wipes away the tears.”- Criss Jami
61. “Forgiveness heals any brokenness in the heart.”- Lailah Gifty Akita
62. “I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning. You left me fending for my life and it feels like you’re the only one who can bring me back to the shore alive.”- Denice Envall
63. “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.”- Rob Liano
64. A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.” – Anonymous
65. “What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.” – Richard Wilbur
66. “you’re beautiful, and someone out there will always love you.”- Anonymous
67. “No one realizes the beauty of love, until you lose it.”- Anonymous
68. “Love brings pain, and pain brings beauty.” -Leilana Lynn
69. “Love is bittersweet, its up to u to make it bitter or sweet.” -Anonymous
70. It hurts the most when you can actually feel your heart breaking.” -Anonymous
71. “Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone.” – Clive Staples Lewis
72. “Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.” – Anonymous
73. “Sometimes we must undergo hardships, breakups, and narcissistic wounds, which shatter the flattering image that we had of ourselves, in order to discover two truths: that we are not who we thought we were; and that the loss of a cherished pleasure is not necessarily the loss of true happiness and well-being.”-Jean Yves Leloup
74. “Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you’d been before the fall.”-Jodi Picoult
75. Perhaps this is what the stories meant when they called somebody heartsick. Your heart and your stomach and your whole insides felt empty and hollow and aching.”-Gabriel García Márquez
76. “It took me a long time and a lot of heartache to realize that just because you love someone doesn’t mean they deserve it.”- Steve Maraboli
77. “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.”- Richard Puz
78. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.”- Nicholas Sparks
79. “Someday you’re gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You’ll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing.”- Elizabeth Gilbert
80. “One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you, then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go”- Drake
81. “Oh, I wouldn’t mind. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”- John Green
82. “I know my heart will never be the same but I’m telling myself I’ll be okay.”- Sara Evans
83. “This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.”-Elizabeth Gilbert
84. “When the broken hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be.”- Christopher Chase
85. “It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.”-Sara Teasdale
86. “Sometimes you break your heart in the right way, if you know what I mean.”- Gregory David Roberts
87. “Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.”- Stephen King
88. “Blessed are those with cracks in their broken heart because that is how the light gets in.”-Shannon L. Alder
89. “You were only meant to be a stepping stone on my journey across the sea.”-Sara Secora
90. “Relationships are like broken glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than hurt yourself trying to put the pieces back together”-Alex Haditaghi
91. “A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.” — J.S.B. Morse, Now and at the Hour of Our Death
92. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” – Mark Twain
93. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” – Violeta Para
94. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” – Jean de La Fontaine
95. “Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.” – Tryon Edwards
96. When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough.” – Maurice Maeterlinck
97. “It was a miserable thing, to be responsible for breaking your own heart.” – Clifford Riley, Crushed
98. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” – Mark Twain
99. “What happens when people open their hearts? They get better.” – Haruki Murakami
100. “No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.” – Faraaz Kazi
Read also: 100 Haters Quotes From Celebrity
So, that it. Hope you get very well after reading those quotes about broken heart and be better.
Let’s take a breathe and start to do some activity for change and forget anything that’s bother you so much.