Celine Farach is an American model, Instagram star, singer, and songwriter. She was known for her work with reputable brands like Marks & Spencer and Dior.
Celine Farach began her career as a YouTube star by launching her YouTube channel in 2013. She uploaded her official song, titled “Sex,” in 2016.
Her song became the most viewed on her YouTube channel. Aside from uploading official songs, she also posts a daily vlog and Q&A.
She makes good use of Instagram by uploading her pictures, and her pictures were liked by many people. Her popularity led her to become a model for reputable brands like Marks & Spencer and Dior.
As a model, she was represented by Wilhelmina Models in Miami. Her agency also helped her work on brands like Revolve and Frankies as well as becoming a model for Greenlight by Pitbull, featuring Flo Rida.
- Real Name: Celine Farach
- Stage Name: Celine Farach
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: August 22, 1997
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Model, Instagram Star, Singer, Songwriter
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @celinefarach
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Celine Farach Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8”)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 33-25-34 (Bust 33, Waist 25, and Hips 34 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: Vanessa Spatz
- Brother: Jonathan, Christopher
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend & Dating History
Celine Farach has revealed through her Instagram that she married her boyfriend in Cameron Uranick in 2023.
There’s no detailed information as to when they began dating or how they first met. However, they have been in love with each other and can’t see themselves without each other.
Celine Farach’s net worth is estimated at $1 million to $2 million. Her source of income comes from modeling, acting career and royalty of her songs.
- One of her favorite places to travel is Tokyo.
- She has an Instagram account dedicated to food @celinefarachfood.
- She keeps her body in shape by regularly going to the gym.
- She spends her last days in 2022 traveling to Japan.
- Her kind of breakfast in waffle and fruits.
- One of her favorite foods is sushi.
- The food that she hates is cilantro because for her, it tastes like soap.
- She also loves ice cream, and her favorite ice cream flavor is nutella with marshmallows.
- Her favorite Disney Park to visit is the one in Tokyo.
- She prefers the beach rather than the city, but couldn’t go to the beach that often because she lives in Miami.
- Her ideal type is…
- Y (2019)
- OH! (2018)
- Tears III (2017)
- Tears II (2017)
- Tears I (2017)
- When the Beat Drops Out (2016)
- Sex (2016)
“Life is too good”
“In luv with myself cause I know those who try to be like will never be me”
“I’ve been thankful with everything I’ve dealt in the past”