Liane V has gained interest in the entertainment industry, as she joined a lot of classes in ballet, singing, and acting.
She began promoting herself on social media on YouTube and Instagram. Liane created a YouTube channel in 2008 and shared vlogs, fashion and beauty tutorials, and her music videos.
Along with her boyfriend, Don Benjamin, she made a YouTube channel named Forever Us.
This YouTuber also created a TikTok account named LianeV where she posted lip-sync, comedic dance, and short sketches.
Previously, she also joined Vine and got four million followers on the platform before it was shut down.
In 2018, she released her debut single called No More, and it was followed by other songs, including Lets Go, Out of This World, and I Wanna Be in Love.
After gaining popularity, Liane signed a contract with an agency named Brand X.
She often hosted the red carpet events for TV competitions, including The X Factor, The Voice, and American Idol. She also appeared in the music videos of the Far East Movement and Tyga.
- Full name: Liane Valenzuela
- Stage name: Liane V
- Nickname: Liane
- Born: August 22, 1986, California, US
- Height: 1.70 m
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Model, TikTok Star
- Education: Ruskin School of Acting
- Hobbies: Modeling and doing makeup
- Parents: Wally Valenzuela (Father), Prima Valenzuela (Mother)
- Sibling: Melissa Melika
- Boyfriend: Don Benjamin
- Facebook: @LoveLianeV
- Twitter: @LianeV
- Instagram: @lianev
- TikTok: @lianev
- YouTube: Liane V Official
- Liane is of Filipino descent.
- She owns a merchandise line along with her boyfriend.
- Liane loves eating Filipino food, especially lumpia.
- She likes drinking French vanilla with some almond milk.
- Liane also enjoys eating salty and sweet snacks.
- She has a dog named Toby.
- During her childhood, Liane moved a lot within the state of California, such as San Jose, Modesto, and Los Angeles.
- Liane’s parents ran a DJ company.
- When she was in school, Liane was an athlete for volleyball, basketball, and cheerleading teams.
- Many people made fun of her for talking Taglish (Tagalog and English) and she stopped speaking Tagalog.
- Despite being an artist, Liane’s childhood dreams were also becoming an animal trainer at Sea World and a veterinarian.
- Liane has loved animals so much.
- In February 2015, she started dating an Internet star named Don Benjamin and was engaged to him in 2019.
- The couple broke up in March 2020, but later they were back together in October 2020.
- Before dating Benjamin, Liane dated an actor and social media star, King Bach, from 214 to 2015.
- Liane always made a theme for the Christmas party, and in December 2020, she chose the “candy cane lane”.
- The first house she bought has a modern farmhouse style.
- Her favorite part of her living room is the 64-inch fireplace.
- In 2020, the YouTuber attempted to cut dairy by joining 14 days of a cleansing program.
Pics of Liane V
1. Liane looks sporty with the short pants and crop-top jacket
2. The red dress looks gorgeous on her
3. Liane wears a floral blue jumpsuit
4. She proudly shows her shoe collection
5. The mini black dress makes her look pretty
Liane V is the perfect combination of beauty, talent, and hard work. No wonder the artist has earned millions of fans across platforms.