Gong Seung Yeon started to be a trainee for SM Entertainment seven years before she debuted as an actress.
After losing interest in her journey to debut as an idol, Seung Yeon then quit SM Entertainment to pursue acting.
She then made her debut acting in 2012, where she appeared in a Korean drama series, I Love Lee Tae Ri (2012) as a supporting character.
Four years later, this TWICE’s Jeongyeon‘s sister then successfully starred in a drama called The Master of Revenge.
In 2017, she appeared again to star in three series called Introverted Boss, Circle, and My Only Love Song.
One year later, Seung Yeon made her first big-screen appearance in My Dream Class. In the same year, she also starred in Are You Human Too?.
Seung Yeon continued his acting career by starring again in several dramas and movies, such as Flower Crew (2019), Bulgasal (2021), Aloners (2021), and Voice Over (2021).
- Real Name: Yoo Seung Yeon (유승연)
- Stage Name: Gong Seung Yeon (공승연)
- Also Known as: Kong Seung Yeon / Yoo Seung Yeon / Gong Seung Yun / Kong Seung Yun / Yoo Seung Yun
- Nickname: Ggong, Seungjjang / Gom Seungyeon
- Birthday: February 27, 1993
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)
- Blood Type: B
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Department of Visual Media, Sungshin Women’s University
- Hobbies: Reading poems, Make Korean calligraphy
- Siblings: Jeongyeon (sister), Soyeon (sister)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @0seungyeon
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- Seung Yeon’s father, Yoo Chang Joon works as a head chef of Seoul Plaza Hotel for more than 20 years.
- Her father has a cooking specialization in Korean cuisine.
- She moved from Yuko Company to BH Entertainment in 2018 and finally signed with Varo Entertainment in 2020.
- When SM Entertainment held SM Youth Contest back in 2005, Seung Yon became a winner of Best Looks.
- Seung Yeon has a cat, namely Bam.
- She also has a dog called Nanan.
- Her role model is Son Ye Jin.
- Her skincare tip is to use coconut oil and aloe vera gel.
- She once hosted Inkigayo alongside Kim Min Suk and Jeongyeon.
- Seung Yeon had shot for a feminine hygiene campaign, White, back in 2012.
- She once being paired with Lee Jonghyun from CNBLUE in We Got Married.
- Her ideal type is someone who is similar to Kyuhyun from Super Junior.
Gong Seung Yeon has proven public that she’s a rising star. She is beautiful, lovely, and also very talented.