Jordyn Jones is an American actress, dancer, model, singer, and YouTube star. She rose to prominence after appearing on the Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition.
Her popularity is boosted further as she shared an Iggy Azalea’s Fancy music video cover. On addition, she hosted Throwback Toys, which is her own Snapchat show.
She found a national audience when she appeared on the first season of Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition on the Lifetime network.
She started her career as an entertainer on the dance floor. When she was a kid, she started performing in some national dance competitions and reality shows on TV.
In 2012, she won the fifth position in Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. The public recognized her talent, and she offered to join with agency work for young artists, Reload Music Group.
With help from the agency, she started getting more offers on television.
A big opportunity was coming when she got an offer to host the famous Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2014.
After that, more offers have come which she had the opportunity to star in two YouTube videos called Coked Up! and Dance Camp.
From the Dance Camp, the young dancer’s name became widely known. Followed the start of her fame as a dancer, she developed her singing skills.
This blonde beauty increased her popularity on social media by publishing a music video covering Iggy Azalea ‘s popular song, Fancy.
Since then, she has been posting her videos on YouTube and Vevo regularly. Her efforts have paid off with her growing popularity on social media, making her an internet celebrity.
- Full name: Jordyn Jones
- Stage name: Jordyn Jones
- Nickname: Jords
- Birthday: March 13, 2000
- Birthplace: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Blood Type:
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Dancer, Singer, Model, YouTuber, Actress
- Education: High School, Michigan
- Parents: (Father), (Mother)
- Boyfriend: Jordan Beau (2018 – 2021)
- Facebook:@Jordyn Jones
- Twitter:@Jordyn Jones
- YouTube: Jordyn Jones Official and JordynJonesVEVO
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 52 Kg (115 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 32-23-33 (Bust -32, Waist -23, and Hips -33 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Father: Tim Jones
- Mother: Kelly Jones
- Brother: –
- Sister: Casey Schreffler, Skyler Timothy Jones
Boyfriend & Dating History
She met Jordan, who’s an internet star, in 2018 through mutual friends. In 2019 during her interview with The Zach Sang Show, she explained about how she didn’t “want to hide [the relationship] from my fans.”
Throughout their relationship, the pair regularly posted PDA pictures and videos on their social media pages.
Unfortunately, in July 2021, she revealed via Instagram that they had separated for almost a month before their 3rd year anniversary.
She thanked him for “being the brightest light in my life the past 3 years,” and how she’s “so thankful for all the amazing unforgettable memories we made.”
She also opened up that it was her decision for split up and that he “did absolutely nothing wrong.”
Multiple sources on the internet estimated her net worth to be between $4 million and $6 million. She possibly earns most of her income through her career in the entertainment industry.
- Jordyn Jones and her family moved to Studio City, California, when she was 11 years old.
- She learns dancing at an early age with her parent’s full support by putting her in dance class.
- Her mom has always been involved in the dance world.
- At the age of two years old, her mom put her in baton-twirling classes.
- She became a good dancer by focusing on the Hip Hop dance style.
- The talented dancer was first introduced to Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition when the show premiered in late 2012.
- In 2012, she was a member of a girl group called 5 Little Princesses ( 5LP).
- In 5LP’s music videos, she’s called Princess Pop.
- She is the rapper in the girl group.
- This internet celebrity also became a host in her Snapchat show Throwback Toys.
- Jones has appeared as a dancer on the show Dancing with the Stars and X-Factor.
- She moved to LA when she joined Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition.
- In 2019, she released her first self-titled album, Jordyn Jones.
- Frozen has inspired her to launch a singing career.
- This YouTuber got a lot of influence from the High School Musical.
- Over the years, she had a lot of music covers that gained millions of viewers.
- She won first place in a Ryan Seacrest cover contest.
- Disney Channel is her favorite cable TV.
- Liv & Maddie is her favorite TV show.
- In 2015, Jones helped PETA2 spread the message to adopt pets.
- The multi-talent celebrity has been in TV shows like Betch and Overnights.
- She also appeared on the mockumentary comedy show Internet Famous.
- Her ideal type is…
- Neurotic Beauty (2022), as Jewel/J.J
- The First Month is Free (2018), as Jordyn
- Internet Famous (2016), as Alexis
- Dance Camp (2016), as YOLO
- Betch (Family CA ⏐ 2019), as Lead Dancer
- Baby Doll Records (YouTube ⏐ 2018), as Mack
- Bizaardvark (Disney Channel ⏐ 2018), as herself
- Overnights (YouTube ⏐ 2018), as Mack
- Shake It Up (Disney Channel ⏐ 2013), as Student
- The Talent Show (YouTube ⏐ 2018), as herself
- Dancing with the Stars (Disney+⏐ 2014), as herself
- Teens Wanna Know (YouTube ⏐ 2013), as herself
- Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition (Lifetime ⏐ 2012), as herself
Music Video Appearances
- Happier (2018) – Marshmello feat. Bastille
- Smile (2016) – Daniel Skye
- Freaks Like Me (2014) – Todrick Hall
- Hamburger Fries & Shake (2014) – Fifty Smallz
“Whenever you are making a project it’s the best thing ever but also stressful because you don’t know if people are going to like it because you put some much time, money and effort into a project and when it’s finally out you can finally enjoy it. When people are giving you such positive feedback it’s all that matters.”
“Writing songs has helped me so much, even just finding myself. I know it sounds really weird, but when you are writing songs and talking about your problems to other people it just helps you.”
“I grew up dancing from 3 to 9 every day, it’s like if I was never putting in the extra time or staying up late to freestyle or going to several different dance competitions, it’s like the same thing, when you put your time into singing then you will really start to be learning and advancing.”
“Dancing teaches you physically. It is kind of like freeing and more fun. Singing is more serious and mental for me.”
“Music has gotten me through everything in life, break-ups, love, and something stupid. Any situation I go through, I listen to music and it gets me out of my funk, and it empowers me to create my own song and write. Dancing is in my feet, but music is in my head.”
” I transformed even in genres. I learned so much, and I really thought I would be a rapper. Ever since I made the change, I am doing pop-urban. It makes me happier because I always admired Ariana and Selena. People that were total show-stoppers. It was a life-changing moment going into pop.”
“Every song has been a rollercoaster for me. I went through heartbreak and landed in love. In listening to my songs now, I know my worth, and can never let that happen to me again.”
“I have been so happy being with myself. People always say, “You have to find yourself! You have to love yourself!” It is so true. You have to love and respect yourself so you can love and respect the other person more.”
“I am in such a happy place in my relationships and with myself, and it is somewhere I could not have gotten without music.”
“I feel safe in the studio; speaking my mind when I don’t feel safe telling people what I go through. Its more therapeutic when I am writing songs then going on an Instagram live or telling my friends even. I really feel safe.”
Pics of Jordyn Jones
1. Glowing in a bright yellow
2. A red rose in the desert
3. As sweet as cotton candy
4. Sexy in all over pink
5. Clean and casual
Having talent is a blessing, getting support and opportunity is luck. And all of that in the possession of Jordyn Jones, her gorgeous look is the perfect addition.