Sarah Ashley Toups is widely known as Sarati. She is a multi-talented entertainer popular as a TikToker. She has several professions during her career in the entertainment industry.
Besides modelling for commercials, she has been in television game shows Deal or No Deal as ‘briefcase girl’ model. In her career as an actress, she has appeared in several TV shows.
She had been in the music industry as a teenager and recorded an album at 16 years old. She developed her talents as a performer and completing her performance as a singer with a dance.
She launched her YouTube channel in 2013. She is popular as a TikTok creator, where she shares her posts of Lip-sync videos, dance videos, and fitness tutorials.
On her Instagram, she posts pictures from her modelling project and shoots.
She also develops her own business by running a company for branding and promotion of media influences. The company under the name Montford Agency.
- Full name: Sarah Ashley Toups
- Stage name: Sarati
- Nickname: Sarati
- Birthday: November 17, 1995
- Birthplace: Texas, US
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Height: 1.70 m
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress, Model, Musician, Dancer, TikTok Star
- Education: Performing Arts High School
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Jesse Callahan (Married 2019)
- Facebook: –
- YouTube: Sarati Official
- Sarati doesn’t share information about her parents and family, and it seems she wants to keep her personal and family life private.
- This model was raised Catholic and is of Italian, German, and Irish descent.
- When she was a student, she had difficulty staying focused on her studies due to busy performing as a dancer at major events.
- Even though she struggled with her studies, she was a straight-A student.
- The talented dancer was a cheerleader in her high school days.
- She has been a dancer since she was a little girl at the age of 2.
- Her mother was a dance teacher.
- She moved to Los Angeles, California, at the age of 16.
- Sarati had training with Mia Michaels as part of the Pulse protege program.
- Brian Friedman is her inspiration.
- The multi-talent performer auditioned for the Daniel Hoff Agency.
- She got her first audition at 18 years old and played a mother.
- When she tried to launch her career, she worked a minimum wage retail job and nannied at night.
- The hard work experience made her understand the importance of saving money.
- Sarati is an animal lover and owns a dog.
- This TikTok star was dating her boyfriend, Jesse Callahan, for 3 years before getting married on the 13th of August, 2019.
- The couple resides in California, United States.
- She was the lead actress in the music video for Eminem and Ed Sheeran’s River.
- As part of her acting career, she had her appearance in the popular Fox television show Lethal Weapon and Freeform’s sci-fi series Stitchers. She also invited as guest-starring on the comedy show Tacoma FD on TruTV.
- In her model career, she poses for commercial in Geico motorcycle and NordicTrack.
- She began to have an eating disorder when she pursues her career as an entertainer.
- This skinny actress was obsessed with being skinny to fulfil the demands of acting jobs.
- Based on her experience, she now promotes the importance of a healthy lifestyle and mental-physical health in her social media account.
- Sarati enjoys being a social media influencer. She admitted that she could maintain complete control over her career as an internet celebrity.
- In the interview on Forbes.com, this blonde beauty said that she was proud of never lose herself and what she valued because of money.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Sarati
1. Enjoy being a social media influencer
2. Promoting the importance of a healthy lifestyle on social media
3. Proud of her dignity in earning her fortune
4. Obsessed with being skinny that turns into fitness
5.Multi-talented entertainer who gained success as an internet celebrity
Sarati has worked hard to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Her long journey has brought her to the online entertainment stage instead. However, she is enjoying her journey now.